• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
So I woke up from a nap with 9 notifications of @ Devil May Plop Devil May Plop liking my posts and you know what
i'm calling you out
BECAUSE I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU
YOU LIKE ALL OF MY POSTS
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU COULD LIKE ALL BUT ONE, AND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS IF YOU LIKE ALL OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD YOU COULD SAY
ALMOST
BUT NOT QUITE
My friend, we are all very disappointed in you. But fear not; for we know you can better yourself in the future!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE DISGRACED MY LEGACY!!!
Wait, if I don't like this post, will I be a disgrace no more?

Anyway, I'M BACK FROM HOMEWORK!
http://i.imgur.com/jCdlKGa.gif[/img]

Seriously, I'm gone for a couple days and suddenly a million pages.

...You're too slow.:4sonic:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door is the greatest game ever made.

Discuss.
Kid Icarus: Uprising. Mario Galaxy, and Zelda: Wind Waker want a word with you. The game is up there though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, so much Ed Edd n Eddy talk. >.<
Double D was my favourite character in the show. And I used to think his hat was his hair and he was a girl. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I find Twilight Princess to be the weakest 3D Zelda. Midna was literally the best thing about the whole game, I do hope for a sequel game to it tho since the others had one too (OOT/MM, TWW/PH)

I too used to think that DD was a girl, but I learned fast. He's my favorite character too! With Rolf as my second most favorite.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door is the greatest game ever made.

Discuss.
As far as Mario RPGs go, I'm inclined to agree with you. As far as GameCube titles go...eh, I still think SSBM and Metroid Prime 1 are superior to it.

Even to this day, I still get chills from watching the intro to Melee and hearing the announcer call out its name.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
$20 well spent. Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham's autographs obtained!
image.jpg

Soul.

You wanna know what is the greatest game ever that's Gen 4 and nothing more. Any opinions that are in denial will be ignored.

Kappa

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Greatest game ever for me was Bowser's Inside Story. A surprisingly dark plot, playable Bowser, I HAVE CHORTLES and Yoko Shimomura's timeless music make for a perfect combination.

:231:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My favorite games are as follows:

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (sorry, I like Brawl way more than Smash 4 and slightly more than Melee; the hype was real)
2. Resident Evil REmake
3. Demon's Souls
4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
5. The Last of Us
6. Super Mario Sunshine / Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Gamecube is love :D

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
My favorite games are as follows:

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (sorry, I like Brawl way more than Smash 4 and slightly more than Melee; the hype was real)
2. Resident Evil REmake
3. Demon's Souls
4. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
5. The Last of Us
6. Super Mario Sunshine / Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Gamecube is love :D
I don't like brawl better then Smash 4 cause its a better fighter, Smash 4 takes the cake for me, Brawl was 79% of my vacation and free time. I would just invite my 2 friends ( that I don't have anymore) and we just sit at my house playing brawl. sharing laughs, discussing tiers, arguing over if Ganondorf is worse then Zelda, good times. Now that I moved to Washington, I don't have any friends. I only have brawl and Smash to remember them bye. And lets not forget the bassery that was Story mode. And thats why Super smash bros Brawl is the best game ever.

:link:

Last edited:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
In no particular order:
Mega Man X
Metroid Prime
Kirby 64
Kirby Air Ride
LoZ The Wind Waker
Paper Mario TTYD
Phantasy Star Portable series
Borderlands series
Kid Icarus Uprising
SSBB/Smash 4
Super Mario World
Sonic 3
SA2(yes I do like it a lot)
Super Mario 64
Monster Hunter 3/4U
Castlevania DS series
Mario Kart 64/Wii/8
Mario Power Tennis
Pokemon HG(because superior 2nd Gen)

That's all I got for now.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
I don't like brawl better then Smash 4 cause its a better fighter, Smash 4 takes the cake for me, Brawl was 79% of my vacation and free time. I would just invite my 2 friends ( that I don't have anymore) and we just sit at my house playing brawl. sharing laughs, discussing tiers, arguing over if Ganondorf is worse then Zelda, good times. Now that I moved to Washington, I don't have any friends. I only have brawl and Smash to remember them bye. And lets not forget the bassery that was Story mode. And thats why Super smash bros Brawl is the best game ever.

Sorry to hear about your old friends :( that really sucks.
Interesting to hear you're a Washington player though, like myself. What part of Washington are you in?

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Sorry to hear about your old friends :( that really sucks.
Interesting to hear you're a Washington player though, like myself. What part of Washington are you in?
Not accusing you of anything, but I'm 14. I should not say. If you want, go on Anthers ladder to see what part I'm from.

Also don't sweat it. I'll adjust and try to find new ones. The point is, brawl is my best early childhood memory.

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
The Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank trilogies are among my many favorites when it comes to video games. Then there's the Smash Bros. games as another obvious choice.

Matsushi

True Blood
@ Matsushi Matsushi We had a deal, mate. :cry:
Dun cry! I was just testing out some Marth; I'll be switching to Leon (or Jill because because YES) momentarily.
The Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, and Ratchet and Clank trilogies are among my many favorites when it comes to video games. Then there's the Smash Bros. games as another obvious choice.
Jak and Daxter
YEEEEEES, YOU ARE AMAZING. Not often do I see someone having Jak and Daxter in their list of favorite games. The trilogy is just awesome; it has such a great and unique plot and A+ characterization, along with very versatile and FUN gameplay. Jak 2 is definitely my favorite, though I do have a soft spot for the first one since it was one of the first games I've ever played. Jak was also my first ever video game crush~

And Sly Cooper and Ratchet and Clank are also such amazing games~

I might as well list my top 10 games, though I'm not gonna arrange them in order 'cos that'd be hell;

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. LoZ: Twilight Princess
3. Tales from the Borderlands/Borderlands 2
4. The Evil Within
5. Resident Evil 4
6. Tomb Raider (Definitive Edition)
7. Watch Dogs
8. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn/Sacred Stones (I literally can't choose)
9. Pokemon Pearl
10. The Last of Us

EDIT: Darn, I forgot Bloodborne. THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, I simply can't organize "my favorite games". :emptysheep:

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the greatest game ever made.

Discuss.
Damn skippy it is.

Skyrim holds a special place for me. Not only because I logged nearly 900 Hours on the game, but I did so at the lowest ebb I ever had in Video Gaming. It was the summer of 2012. Which was the summer after Mass Effect 3. I got the game 50% off on Steam. And thanks to Skyrim, I was able to move on from Mass Effect 3. ME3 was an apocalypse...

Last edited:
Top Bottom