• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Nope. All a lie sadly, but Deadpool 2 is still gonna happen, if it's successful. FF 2 on the other hand, still has to happen...
Dam. I had a feeling that FF was going to flop. Serious, the characters just don't match up. The guy who plays Mr Fantastic looks about 20 years to young to be playing him. Also, the Thing isn't were pants.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Got back from a 64 player tournament and took 5th. I played Robin for some rounds, but the rest were Shulk, Villager, Zero suit Samus and my main man Link for the harder matches. I was taken out by a Ness who goes by Ajeroz. 20$ isn't that bad if you ask me.

:link:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dam. I had a feeling that FF was going to flop. Serious, the characters just don't match up. The guy who plays Mr Fantastic looks about 20 years to young to be playing him. Also, the Thing isn't were pants.
The movie did flop...worst superHero box office flop of all time matter of fact(even worse then Green Hornet). A young Reed, old Sue, and non-jewelry naked Ben just doesn't work at all. Jonny looks like he worked out being black(even though I'm still not used to it, coming from a black person myself). :4fox:needs to be smart and unstubborn for once in their lives and give Marvel back Fantastic Four.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
So I woke up from a nap with 9 notifications of @Almost But Not Quite liking my posts and you know what
i'm calling you out
BECAUSE I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU
YOU LIKE ALL OF MY POSTS
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU COULD LIKE ALL BUT ONE, AND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS IF YOU LIKE ALL OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD YOU COULD SAY
ALMOST
BUT NOT QUITE
My friend, we are all very disappointed in you. But fear not; for we know you can better yourself in the future!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So I woke up from a nap with 9 notifications of @Almost But Not Quite liking my posts and you know what
i'm calling you out
YOU LIKE ALL OF MY POSTS
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU COULD LIKE ALL BUT ONE, AND WHEN SOMEONE ASKS IF YOU LIKE ALL OF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD YOU COULD SAY
ALMOST
BUT NOT QUITE
My friend, we are all very disappointed in you. But fear not; for we know you can better yourself in the future!
Seriously, step up your game friend. I got 11 notifications from you. That still isn't enough

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
The movie did flop...worst superHero box office flop of all time matter of fact(even worse then Green Hornet). A young Reed, old Sue, and non-jewelry naked Ben just doesn't work at all. Jonny looks like he worked out being black(even though I'm still not used to it, coming from a black person myself). :4fox:needs to be smart and unstubborn for once in their lives and give Marvel back Fantastic Four.
Yeah I knew it did flop. Wait, Green Hornet bad? But I loved it :sadeyes:. Your right though about the characters, the just don't work at all ( was unsure about Jonny and tried to not say any opinions in case it came out really racists, though I still think he did alright, but he was too old to be playing Jonny). We, hopeful they redeem themselves with Deadpool, which looks AMAZING!!!

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
i'm calling you out
YOU LIKE ALL OF MY POSTS
ALMOST
BUT NOT QUITE
Go and sit in the naughty corner and think about what you have done.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah I knew it did flop. Wait, Green Hornet bad? But I loved it :sadeyes:. Your right though about the characters, the just don't work at all ( was unsure about Jonny and tried to not say any opinions in case it came out really racists, though I still think he did alright, but he was too old to be playing Jonny). We, hopeful they redeem themselves with Deadpool, which looks AMAZING!!!
Let's hope so. The X-Men movies have always been good(excluding Origins and Last Stand), so Deadpool has to murder it in the box office.

D

Deleted member

Earlier today I started thinking about :4mewtwo: and how he's my favorite character in Smash ever and how I have a lot of fun playing him...

And then I remembered that he's still terribad and I almost wanted to cry.

liek if u cri every tiem. :crying:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Soccer moms better back off. They already ruin so many good stuff.
Soccer mums?

Earlier today I started thinking about :4mewtwo: and how he's my favorite character in Smash ever and how I have a lot of fun playing him...

And then I remembered that he's still terribad and I almost wanted to cry.

liek if u cri every tiem. :crying:
How Mewtwo bad?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Since we were talking Ed Edd N Eddy (and classic cartoons in general) earlier, here's a cool vid I found filled with old school commercials and bumpers from Cartoon Network!

D

Deleted member

Soccer mums?

How Mewtwo bad?
He's big but also really really light so he dies easy.

He lacks any fast options outside of Dtilt to challenge rush down characters and the lack of a disjoint on his tail ruins the fact that he actually has decent range with his aerials and whatnot.

His Fair is fast but lasts for like 3 frames and lacks range and all his other aerials are laggy on either or both ends (start/end) or have low priority.

His Uair's knockback in particular is pretty jank (read: low) considering the amount of cool down that it has and damage that it does (11%).

Teleport (of all things) has landing lag, Confusion doesn't have any hit stun so Mewtwo can't do anything out of it and most often will actually get punished for connecting with it.

His Dthrow has low knockback but is laggy to the point that he can't do anything out of it, His D-smash has startup and a mediocre launch angle that doesn't compensate for the fact that it only hits one side, and his Disable functions as a reflectable projectile.

If you want to try to win against Rosalina you'll have better luck trying to breathe in Outer Space, and a number of other MUs are bad too.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I want to play Smash with you guys but I am using my (small) HDTV as a monitor, so I can't talk to you guys and play the game at the same time. :(

I could use only the GamePad, but egh...

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
He's a one-hitter quitter. :p
Oh.
He's big but also really really light so he dies easy.

He lacks any fast options outside of Dtilt to challenge rush down characters and the lack of a disjoint on his tail ruins the fact that he actually has decent range with his aerials and whatnot.

His Fair is fast but lasts for like 3 frames and lacks range and all his other aerials are laggy on either or both ends (start/end) or have low priority.

His Uair's knockback in particular is pretty jank (read: low) considering the amount of cool down that it has and damage that it does (11%).

Teleport (of all things) has landing lag, Confusion doesn't have any hit stun so Mewtwo can't do anything out of it and most often will actually get punished for connecting with it.

His Dthrow has low knockback but is laggy to the point that he can't do anything out of it, His D-smash has startup and a mediocre launch angle that doesn't compensate for the fact that it only hits one side, and his Disable functions as a reflectable projectile.

If you want to try to win against Rosalina you'll have better luck trying to breathe in Outer Space, and a number of other MUs are bad too.
Oh....... Buffs?

D

Deleted member

Well at least he is better than his Melee form.
If you consider his performance here relative to his performance in Melee against the respective rosters he honestly isn't doing much better (IMO), unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Soccer mums?

How Mewtwo bad?
Soccer moms are the type of mom's who think pretty much everything is violent and inappropriate for kids(The one girl from the Sonic shoe in the 90s for example, wore only a jacket and they go crazy over it). That's why alot of cartoons are horrible and stupid.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh how I wished for days when Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry were considered normal and funny cartoons. They were hyper violent, racist, sexist, "politically incorrect", and insane, but that's what made them funny and it was within context since, y'know, they're from an older world. That or stuff like early Spongebob, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Samurai Jack.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh how I wished for days when Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry were considered normal and funny cartoons. They were hyper violent, racist, sexist, "politically incorrect", and insane, but that's what made them funny and it was within context since, y'know, they're from an older world. That or stuff like early Spongebob, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Samurai Jack.
TMNT 2012
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
Wander over Yonder
Dragon Ball Super
Star vs The Forces of Evil
Sonic Boom
Alvin and the Chipmunks(sorta)
That's he closest you got to what you described. The new Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo shows aren't out yet, so they can't be judged(Scooby the designs can bo judged).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Soccer moms are the type of mom's who think pretty much everything is violent and inappropriate for kids(The one girl from the Sonic shoe in the 90s for example, wore only a jacket and they go crazy over it). That's why alot of cartoons are horrible and stupid.
Oh. Hm >:/. Silly soccer mums. Deadpool note violent or inappropriate. Oh wait :p

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
TMNT 2012
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
Wander over Yonder
Dragon Ball Super
Star vs The Forces of Evil
Sonic Boom
Alvin and the Chipmunks(sorta)
That's he closest you got to what you described. The new Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo shows aren't out yet, so they can't be judged(Scooby the designs can bo judged).
Don't for get Adventure Time!!!
You had it right the first time. Deadpool is the best role model for kids.
you're right

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Oh, sorry, it wasn't an offer. It was me lamenting how I couldn't play. :-:
Since you're not offering, I can play him a couple of matches.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I still owe TMNTSSB4 some matches for shutting him out earlier.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
GG, Smoke. I had a blast.

Now if I can only stop sucking...

And now, ladies and gentlemen! I bid you all a good night for it is sweepy tiem for me!

Good ni*collapes*

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Just discovered how to color text lol. This'll come in handy ;)
also, if you want to apply the same colour to all your posts, just go to Preferences, and enter the colour in "Custom Post Text Colour". That way, you don't have to enter the [color] tags manually for each post (and other people can turn it off if you pick a colour that nobody can read :p)

Last edited:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
also, if you want to apply the same colour to all your posts, just go to Preferences, and enter the colour in "Custom Post Text Colour". That way, you don't have to enter the [color] tags manually for each post (and other people can turn it off if you pick a colour that nobody can read :p)
Ah I see, my gratitude :grin:

Top Bottom