• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Maybe if I had banned Halberd like I was supposed to instead of trying to be cute and ban the typical stages, things would have turned out different. :V

I'd give 2 to 1 odds on @ Raziek Raziek winning the tournament and 3 to 1 odds on him never dropping a set.
Hey, I'll take that bet!

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ok so I've noticed something that I haven't seen brought up yet about Fates. Don't worry, no spoilers. Just I noticed in the NOT Fire Emblem E3 trailer:
It has a ESRB border that states the game is anticipated to be rated Mature.
It's not in the Fates trailer, however.

So is this good news or bad news? Will Fates be watered down to keep a Teen rating? Is it simply less mature than we thought? Will it be rated Mature anyways? And for gods sake why is NOT Fire Emblem anticipated to be rated M??
Not fire emblem probably has Mara

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I just discovered this: http://serenesforest.net/music/character-theme-soundtrack/

Some arrangements of tracks from FE1, presented as characters' "themes", even though most of them have nothing to do with the character in question.
Shiida and Medeus' themes are really not suited to their characters. They're so very 80s, but I love them (because the 80s actually had lots of good music, unlike most stuff out today :p).
The rest of the tracks are pretty simplistic though, mostly because it's based on NES video game music.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I just discovered this: http://serenesforest.net/music/character-theme-soundtrack/

Some arrangements of tracks from FE1, presented as characters' "themes", even though most of them have nothing to do with the character in question.
Shiida and Medeus' themes are really not suited to their characters. They're so very 80s, but I love them (because the 80s actually had lots of good music, unlike most stuff out today :p).
The rest of the tracks are pretty simplistic though, mostly because it's based on NES video game music.

Tiki's theme from FE3 remix tho

btw I sent some replays to you, Moydow. Set with Matsushi, and a game with Speedbump.

Matsushi

True Blood
btw I sent some replays to you, Moydow. Set with Matsushi, and a game with Speedbump.
THAT SHIELD BREAK FROM YOU TOSSING THAT BOOK AT ME IS GONNA BE ON YOUTUBE. :halfsheep:

@ Moydow Moydow I saved a few replays which I'll send over to you tomorrow. I think they'res about 3 or 4 replays.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Splatfest may be going on right now, but you can still play Custom Lobbies with your friends.

Anyone want to splat it up and start up a Robin Splatoon Team? And then challenge the Zelda Gorls to some Splatoon one day?

Also, I has a new Avatar. Courtesy of @AEM. We need a volunteer to take on the Squid.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Speaking of Trolls:
20150808_165556.jpg

Look at that ******.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Anyone know why @smokebomb12 was banned? I've never seen anything out of him that would be even remotely ban worthy...

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Stuff happened in the Link social.
Guess they weren't lying when they said it's best to stay away from that place. I'll be sure avoid it. Smokebomb didn't seem like the kind who would get banned. As I said, I've never seen anything even warn worthy out of him here in the R.S.T. Hell, I've seen more warn worthy stuff out of me. Yet I still keep trucking. Given how volatile I can be here, I'd probably also get banned in the Link Thread.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Oh sweet lord yes

Also is it just me or is Serf and Kotor posting more lately? And in a more friendly way.
It's very nice to see. I'm enjoying the activity.

Guess they weren't lying when they said it's best to stay away from that place. I'll be sure avoid it. Smokebomb didn't seem like the kind who would get banned. As I said, I've never seen anything even warn worthy out of him here in the R.S.T. Hell, I've seen more warn worthy stuff out of me. Yet I still keep trucking. Given how volatile I can be here, I'd probably also get banned in the Link Thread.
From what I understand, they were really egging him on. Although they were rude about it, it was very uncalled for.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Oh sweet lord yes

Also is it just me or is Serf and Kotor posting more lately? And in a more friendly way.
It's very nice to see. I'm enjoying the activity.

From what I understand, they were really egging him on. Although they were rude about it, it was very uncalled for.
It's nice to see more activity.
Huh, Links being rude.....Oh that's right, Roll Glory exists and a good amount of Link players on there are salty and terrible.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
D

Deleted member

It's nice to see more activity.
Huh, Links being rude.....Oh that's right, Roll Glory exists and a good amount of Link players on there are salty and terrible.
I feel bad, especially when these Links exist:

I got Lucina first try. Then I got Samus, Sheik, and then the Tactician Magician herself.

So that's what the original version of "You have a power...like mine." sounded like...Time to waifu Tiki's tikis now. BRB
I got Lucina as my second pick on the wheel actually.

Top Bottom