• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Oh right, it's today! I've been sticking to Windows 7 since 2011 because screw 8, but I might make the upgrade to 10 since it has a legitimate start menu.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I have windows 8 and I'm not sure if I should get 10. I never really liked 8 and I'm not sure if 10 will be better or worse. Also what happened to windows 9?

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Man Mii Swordsmen is getting all the love from Nintendo right now. Nintendo's all like "oh you think Chrom's a pretty nice costume right? Well how about some Lloyd effin' Irving too?!! I bet you didn't see that one coming!"

In all seriousness though, I'm super happy that the "Tales of" series is finally getting some love and representation in Smash. I'm really hope it leads to even more representation in future DLC installments, of course wishing most of all for a fully playable character, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Man Mii Swordsmen is getting all the love from Nintendo right now. Nintendo's all like "oh you think Chrom's a pretty nice costume right? Well how about some Lloyd effin' Irving too?!! I bet you didn't see that one coming!"

In all seriousness though, I'm super happy that the "Tales of" series is finally getting some love and representation in Smash. I'm really hope it leads to even more representation in future DLC installments, of course wishing most of all for a fully playable character, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
IMO, Mii Gunner is getting more love. Just look at that Winnie the Pooh outfit.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Windows 10 has been pretty good for me so far. Their new browser is ACTUALLY good. I will be sticking to Chrome though. Overall it just looks nice.

on that note though, Tales Of memes already popping up and I love it

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Props for SoulCalibur 2's menu theme.
I hope they make that a full mod and actually implement him as an alt for Marth or Ike. I'd love to have Chrom in the game.
What'd be cooler though is Ghirahim over Marth (or someone else).

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
What if the Smash Ballot was REALLY designed to pick Mii Costumes?

Does that mean Shovel Kni-

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I am secretly hoping that at one point Sakurai takes a whole bunch of Assist Trophies and confirms them as fighters for DLC. At the same time.

We get Takamaru, Dark Samus, Midna, and Waluigi all confirmed at once and the world explodes.

Nah

Smash Champion
It's the year 2015 and you're still using XP?
View attachment 64884
GOOD LORD SOMEONE SAVE THIS MAN AND GET HIM A BETTER COMPUTER, OS OR SOMETHING BUT PLEASE HELP THIS MAN. HE'S STUCK IN 2005
...... I still use windows XP too actually:halfsheep:

Also **** now I have to choose between the chrom mii and the Lloyd mii

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I stumbled upon these Smash Splash arts for other FE characters.

I'd love if these were all real. All these characters join as alts for existing FE characters.
Hector for Ike, Micaiah for Robin, Eirika for Lucina, Sigurd for Marth, Ephraim for ...?
Maybe not perfect fits but I think with a little creativity it would work.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I stumbled upon these Smash Splash arts for other FE characters.

Okay...seriously, lets have some sort of a traditional fighting game with FE characters. (Even though I suck t those)
I mean, Pokken a thing.
So Chrom really did get his chance, sort of
So cool! And lol that the sword attached to hand curse lives on. I've seen so many of this issue when it came to almost every Marth texture mod. Also, that music. :love:
Look who I just found
View attachment 64913View attachment 64914

Nohr confirmed canon route. Or they forgot Gaiden existed, like they're trying to do with FE4/5. Yeah, that's probably it.
Eeee! I completely forgot to mention this. I find it more of a call back to Gaiden.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Last edited:
Top Bottom