• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I guess that's true.

Yeah, most, here's my problem just bellow.

And the characters that I am choosing from are (in order of most used atm) :4pit::4miisword::4sonic::4link::4littlemac: with possibility of :4feroy: or :4fox:. Thoughts?

Well, I do now where they got his Jab 1 and Jab 2. It's his victory animation if he uses a sword.
*clears throat*

Okay

Since it looks like you spend a lot of time into :4pit: why not go for him? He's super fun~ :happysheep: And it's okay to have more than 2 mains as long as you can manage and learn all of them.

And if your really having trouble order your chars with

Most Fun

Most Played

Which char you win with most

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf I won't be able to catch the stream because I'll be at a graduation party. Is there any way I can keep up to date with all XCOM happenings?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So I did some thinking...

I don't think I'll give up on Fates just yet. I'll mull it over some more but I'm still really unsure. It's a year off and for all I know I could totally forget about it by the time it's release rolls around. Who knows. In any event, I do have other things to worry about before then, so we'll see.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
WAIT.... How do you get patches if you don't have Wi-Fi?
Easy, 3ds version. I can just go to a local wifi spot and update it, though I really not prefer to play on it cause then I have to learn the GC controls again and also it's not as pretty.

Have you tried :4ness:? If you are afraid of patches (some how) Ness has been un-touched.

Plus ness has almost everything a character needs to be successful.
I have and I can't play him all that well. His double jump is really iffy, I can't use PK Fire and also, I am useless with PKThunder. Similar reason as to why I don't use :4yoshi:. I just can't aim his eggs!

If he does not like Sonic,, he won't enjoy Rosalina.
What? I love :4sonic:. Though your right, I hate :rosalina:.

How do I make something "exiting" exactly. :troll:

But if you insist.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONO.

NO!

Unknown hero wants a new main??

I like :4falcon:. I enjoy him. Though he seems very main stream.
@ Raziek Raziek , @ Arc_Thunder Arc_Thunder , @ r_greening1 r_greening1 , @ Space Stranger Space Stranger , @SpiralGalaxies, @Ultimastrike, @ The Merc The Merc , @BindingShield, @ Benishigure Benishigure , @RadiantTactician, @The Soulless One, @KenboCalrissian, @Elezir, @☆Jazz♀, @ Koiba Koiba , @LIQUID12A @Coolpool2, @ Koiba Koiba , @ Champ Gold Champ Gold , @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 and anyone else who wants to watch.

Next XCOM Stream will be on Friday. Start time will probably be between 7:30 and 8:00 PM Eastern.
Same as Space Stranger. I won't (and at the moment just straight can't for some reason) be able to watch the stream. Which makes me really sad ;-;

*clears throat*

Okay

Since it looks like you spend a lot of time into :4pit: why not go for him? He's super fun~ :happysheep: And it's okay to have more than 2 mains as long as you can manage and learn all of them.

And if your really having trouble order your chars with

Most Fun

Most Played

Which char you win with most
Yeah, :4pit: seems to be the most likely character. Reason why I want only to is cause I remember seeing Raziek saying that it's best at most to play 2 characters and I thought he was right.

Well if that's the case, the order would go

Most Fun - :4robinm: :4miisword: :4sonic::4littlemac::4falcon:

Most Played - :4pit::4sonic::4miisword::4link:

Most Win - :4robinm::4pit::4sonic:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Same as Space Stranger. I won't (and at the moment just straight can't for some reason) be able to watch the stream. Which makes me really sad ;-;
When Vespher gets back from SGDQ I'll ask him he has any insight into this.

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
@ Raziek Raziek , @ Arc_Thunder Arc_Thunder , @ r_greening1 r_greening1 , @ Space Stranger Space Stranger , @SpiralGalaxies, @Ultimastrike, @ The Merc The Merc , @BindingShield, @ Benishigure Benishigure , @RadiantTactician, @The Soulless One, @KenboCalrissian, @Elezir, @☆Jazz♀, @ Koiba Koiba , @LIQUID12A @Coolpool2, @ Koiba Koiba , @ Champ Gold Champ Gold , @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 and anyone else who wants to watch.

Next XCOM Stream will be on Friday. Start time will probably be between 7:30 and 8:00 PM Eastern.
YAAAAASSSS

FINALLY A STREAM I WON'T MISS

Also I went to the city for a school excursion and the maternal gave me $20 to buy lunch but I ended up buying a Sheik amiibo instead

#priorities :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
YAAAAASSSS

FINALLY A STREAM I WON'T MISS

Also I went to the city for a school excursion and the maternal gave me $20 to buy lunch but I ended up buying a Sheik amiibo instead

#priorities :secretkpop:
Who needs food when you can have amiibos??? :happysheep:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONO.

NO!
It's actually a parody video with a bunch of random and funny voice clips added in whenever the closet door opens and Foxy's just sitting there, so it's not scary at all I promise.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I like :4falcon:. I enjoy him. Though he seems very main stream.
That's because he's extremely mainstream!
Refer to
And I swear I can never go a day without fighting a Captain Falcon on FG. Pretty sure at this point I've fought waaaaaay more Falcon than anyone else in the roster. And like almost half of 'em are the ones that never really use their dash grab and just run into Elthunder and Arcfire for days....they probably make Miloaf sad

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
Aaay have you guys heard about the new mii skins they anounced

Winnie the pooh is deconfirmed I geuss, curse you Sakurai

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah, :4pit: seems to be the most likely character. Reason why I want only to is cause I remember seeing Raziek saying that it's best at most to play 2 characters and I thought he was right.
For the record, when I said that, I was talking about playing competitively.

If you're not looking to enter tournaments and master your characters and you're just playing for fun, it doesn't matter how many characters you play. Improving past a certain point for competitive purposes requires a strong degree of focus, is what I was getting at.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Lloyd looks good and it's about damn time a game co-developed by Bamco finally has one of its biggest franchises represented

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Oh wow, I expected zero tales representation so the Lloyd mii costume actually makes very happy. I guess I now have actual motivation to at least play Mii Swordsman on the side.

Lloyd = love.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Windows 10 feels weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

Also lol that they dropped the Internet Explorer name completely and replaced it with "Microsoft Edge."

Also these new drivers for my touchpad made it super sensitive so I keep accidentally clicking on things. :drflip:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Windows 10 feels weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.

Also lol that they dropped the Internet Explorer name completely and replaced it with "Microsoft Edge."

Also these new drivers for my touchpad made it super sensitive so I keep accidentally clicking on things. :drflip:

Just wait for Windows 10.2 it'll be better.

Soul.

Win10...
Why does the screen turn black for a minute, then it [the battery] starts to charge.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I've just see some pics...
Why is this so colorful?! I'm not emo, but it's too colorful for me. I'll keep 'ma WinXP. :troll:
Edit: my wallpaper isn't full black.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Having a legitimate start menu again is nice though.

Way better than the stupid start screen.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Yup, I haven't seen a start menu since WinXP.

Oh, wait. I am using Windows XP.
It's the year 2015 and you're still using XP?
image.jpg

GOOD LORD SOMEONE SAVE THIS MAN AND GET HIM A BETTER COMPUTER, OS OR SOMETHING BUT PLEASE HELP THIS MAN. HE'S STUCK IN 2005

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
It's the year 2015 and you're still using XP?
View attachment 64884
GOOD LORD SOMEONE SAVE THIS MAN AND GET HIM A BETTER COMPUTER, OS OR SOMETHING BUT PLEASE HELP THIS MAN. HE'S STUCK IN 2005
Hey, I'm not stuck in 2005! I'm just saying that Mario Kart DS is the best game ever realesed by Nintendo!
#NintendoDSLiteHype

Last edited:
Top Bottom