• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

So I beat Case 3 in Duel Destinies and I am a bit indifferent to it.
It wasn't terrible, but I wasn't too crazy over it. I guess it's because the murder was a tad bit too convoluted at times?
Oh! She was murdered this way! No? Well, she was murdered THIS way! NO?! SHE WAS MURDERED THIS WAY!
I do have to say that I do like the bonds between the three friends, especially with the cutscene with the bands. And seeing Athena all shaky and seeing Widget all black was kinda... disturbing in my eyes. I wonder what happened in that case...
I have to say that this case had the most hilarious breakdown in my eyes. It was great.

Also, can I mention how awesome Klavier's theme is, Love Love Guilty? It's pretty awesome.

I will also be at Big House. :colorful:
Good luck!

Matsushi

True Blood
So I've just completed the first 3 episodes of Tales from the Borderlands consecutively and I must say; this game is definitely one of the best I've ever played. I recommend it to you all! I previously thought that episodic graphic adventures in which Telltale predominately create aren't really my cup of tea. I'm into the more, "moving your character, making them do things upon will" and so on, not merely choosing choices which effect the outcome of the story and consequently, your character's personality. However, this game certainly gave me more of an incentive to play the other Telltale games such as The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead Game and so on. The characters are so loveable and amusing, the unique Telltale artstyle with the lines on the characters and interiors just looks so cool, and the story itself is simply so well conducted. I cannot wait for the next 2 episodes.

Also, just look at this dork

I wonder how @ Matsushi Matsushi will react to Blonde Marth.
Hnnnnnnnng AW YIS :halfsheep:
It's Leon but he looks so gr9 in Marth's attire wowowOWOW
What's very funny is that when you google "Blonde Marth", you get this

Last edited:

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
So I've just completed the first 3 episodes of Tales from the Borderlands consecutively and I must say; this game is definitely one of the best I've ever played. I recommend it to you all! I previously thought that episodic graphic adventures in which Telltale predominately create aren't really my cup of tea. I'm into the more, "moving your character, making them do things upon will" and so on, not merely choosing choices which effect the outcome of the story and consequently, your character's personality. However, this game certainly gave me more of incentive to play the other Telltale games such as The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead Game and so on. The characters are so loveable and amusing, the unique Telltale artstyle with the lines on the characters and interiors just looks so cool, and the story itself is simply so well conducted. I cannot wait for the next 2 episodes.

Also, just look at this dork

Hnnnnnnnng AW YIS :halfsheep:
It's Leon but he looks so gr9 in Marth's attire wowowOWOW
What's very funny is that when you google "Blonde Marth", you get this
this was one of the images in your search :l

"don't mess with his inii-chan"

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Okay... They will do first a Fates Pack? Makes sense, but I don't like that idea.
This isn't the first "pack" of the TCG, it's the Wave 2 set. Wave 1 featured Awakening and Shadow Dragon.

If it was though, why wouldn't you like that?
that's some nice artwork right there.
Glad you enjoyed it! (Enough to even swap avatars I see :chuckle:)

Troykv

Smash Master
This isn't the first "pack" of the TCG, it's the Wave 2 set. Wave 1 featured Awakening and Shadow Dragon.

If it was though, why wouldn't you like that?

Glad you enjoyed it! (Enough to even swap avatars I see :chuckle:)
Right... My mistake... But still... Is because I don't like the idea to sdd this game get cards before the others... But makes sense

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Right... My mistake... But still... Is because I don't like the idea to sdd this game get cards before the others... But makes sense
Sorry to ask, but what does "sdd" mean?

But yes it does make sense that they'd want to release the Fates series of the TCG now so that they can capitalize on the release of the two games at the same time.
http://gonintendo.com/stories/239128-fire-emblem-manga-is-in-the-works

It's most likely a retelling of (one of the ) Fates' storylines, but there's no confirmation on that.
A possible Fates manga???

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Oh...guess my draft was deleted....Ah well.

Oh! The Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary concert today I believe! Hope to hear news about it and possibly get to listen to whatever was played there.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

Just going to drop this here. So I can still get updates to this thread.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
@Chapter Serf if you're still taking people in, I'd like to put myself down for XCOM :) To make it easier, I'll just go with what I named my XIV character.

Soldier First Name: Elizabeth
Soldier Nickname: Hope (though I don't really care for a nickname)
Soldier Last Name: Corwell
Preferred Nationality: France
Preferred Classes: Assault, Support, Sniper
Preferred Gender: Female

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
These two are correct.

I've tried for years to get Croi to say it right when he's on commentary but Rah-zay-eck is too ingrained in him at this point.

One of my nicknames is Razzy, which should give you the idea of the proper pronounciation. Razzy-eck. (Yes, basically like Jontron.)

I am currently at like 90% sure I will be going. As soon as I can talk to my supervisor at work and confirm my ability to get the time off, I'd be booking the flight.

And he went out of his way to make sure I got time off for EVO, so that's a pretty likely thing.
Well, darn. I was saying your name the right way this whole time, but on commentary I heard it differently, so I started saying that. Now I gotta go back to the first way. All the better to confuse other smashers when they talk about active Robins.

I'm not a big fan of MI, but I am interested in such a big tournament. Getting off work for me is easy enough, but it's harder for my bf, who I wouldn't want to travel so far without to a tourney. I'll let you know what happens, it's early enough that I can hopefully arrange things.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
If I may, I'd like to take a moment of everyones time to appreciate just how beautiful the artwork is for the Fire Emblem Cipher TCG. These two especially stood out to me (as you can tell by my shiny new avatar) of our newest FE Avatar, Kamui!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn~ <3

this was one of the images in your search :l

"don't mess with his inii-chan"
ow my sides

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
These two are correct.
I've tried for years to get Croi to say it right when he's on commentary but Rah-zay-eck is too ingrained in him at this point.
One of my nicknames is Razzy, which should give you the idea of the proper pronounciation. Razzy-eck. (Yes, basically like Jontron.)
Just like JonTron?
Can I forgo the "Razi" and just refer to you as "ECHK"?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Found this and it tought it's pretty funny, but since it's in spanish:
11742646_866664436746152_2067104630638872865_n.jpg

~1st panel:
:4lucina:: "I'll enter the beauty contest and prove that i'm as beautiful as those other videogame girls!"
~2nd panel:
:4robinm:: "No Lucina, you can't enter! Have you not seen those girl's bodies? They're so..."
:4robinm:: "How should i explain..."
~Last panel
:4robinm:"See, you don't cause that effect, you look as hot as me in a wig"

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
View attachment 63558
~1st panel:
:4lucina:: "I'll enter the beauty contest and prove that i'm as beautiful as those other videogame girls!"
~2nd panel:
:4robinm:: "No Lucina, you can't enter! Have you not seen those girl's bodies? They're so..."
~Last panel
Damn Robin, give your girl a LITTLE support lol

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
I had somebody draw my re-design of Ridley from the Metroid series. This is how it turned out:

It's supposed to fit the style of Pacific Rim in case you were wondering.

Artist is this guy right here: http://snake151.deviantart.com/
Is that a palette swap for Charizard?

In all seriousness, wow. That's something I would want to appear in a new (not Federation Force) Metroid game.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I think we can sum up that Pixels movie with an Angry Video Game Nerd quote but most of what the AVGN says would have to be censored, so I'll quote one of his tamer lines.

"WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!"

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
I've seen salty players, I've also seen salt

AND NOTHING comes close to what I had to deal with.
GGs.

I had somebody draw my re-design of Ridley from the Metroid series. This is how it turned out:

It's supposed to fit the style of Pacific Rim in case you were wondering.

Artist is this guy right here: http://snake151.deviantart.com/
I like you signature.

This is savage.
That movie was a waste of time. you'd be better off playing pac man for real.

View attachment 63558
~1st panel:
~2nd panel:
~Last panel
I agree.

D

Deleted member

I dunno how to deal with ZSS's Paralyzer. That is what got me salty.
EDIT: I also hate Roy in this game because a lot of his moves are safe and he is so damn powerful. He is a character that I think should be nerfed considerably.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom