• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tim Hortons and Free Health Care: (January 30th/2010)

sauc3

Smash Lord
If I push back the date 2-3 weeks would we be able to fix this mess?
if you need to time to advertise then yeah, but you actually NEED to advertise, cuz otherwise the same thing is going to happen.

That or you could just advertise like crazy now.

Question though, is 7$ the max venue fee we would pay, or would you bump it more if not enough people showed up.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i can go lol nothing stopping me from going. im just wondering if this is still on or not cuz i havent heard of it for a while lol

but if you want to push it back any, i nominate the weekend of the 14th/15th. just saying.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I really don't want to see this go to waste, Club LaSalle is such a **** venue. People need to start confirming now!!

Also I'll stand by what I said in the London biweekly thread; the 14th would be a terrible to day to host any tournament anywhere... not that it effects me but it might effect others...maybe.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
oh yea lol i forgot about valentines da. well technically the saturday is the 13th but yea.

yo lets us know NAO if this is still on or not son!??!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm going to reschedule for the 20th and spam this topic everywhere....

I'll also be adding Brawl...

Life

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Probably for the best, we need way more people to make this venue worth it. Plus I can go to the Worldwake prerelease now :laugh:

Top Bottom