• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thursday night smash, UCF area

xX Jolly

Smash Rookie
NNID
jollygoodfellowz
So here is the deal, we are going to start around 9-10. Like i said before we have 2 wiis and ridiculously huge projector so were good on that department. If enough people show we will run a mini tournament 1v1s and doubles for fun and if we start getting enough people regularly we will play for a little bit of cash. The rules would be the same as any other tournament 3 stock 8 minutes no crappy stages blah blah. Some people have been asking about doing this during the day on the weekends and this might be a possibility soon. Anyways if you want to come post here, aim me, or email me at Jollygoodfellowz@yahoo.com. Also bring your own controller cause we do not have many

xX Jolly

Smash Rookie
NNID
jollygoodfellowz
yo sorry guys i was doing some homework but the address is
1172 apt c
Calle Del Rey
Casselberry, FL 32707

my number is 407-222-3293

its the apartment complex across the street from 7-11

xX Jolly

Smash Rookie
NNID
jollygoodfellowz
we usually play pretty late so you guys can leave whenever we would probably stop around 3 or so

Gindler

Smash Champion
If I can get a ride I'll go for sure. My cars ready in jax I just couldn't get a ride up there this week (****)

xX Jolly

Smash Rookie
NNID
jollygoodfellowz
The apartments are called the Marbeya Club if anyone was wondering

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'll drive the UCF people if I don't find anything to do tonight.

But I'd rather go to a bar or something tonight if I can so I'll let u guys know by like 10.

Top Bottom