• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thriller - Falco, Fox, and Falcon Fantasm of Fun!

sauc3

Smash Lord
A short vid I made since its the end of exams, and I have all these clips. I was gunna delete them but this was almost just as easy. Simple editing, took like 20 min total, so don't be expecting too much. Its our second video, and since im guessing you`ve just gone and clicked the link (as I usually do) without reading this crap, I`ll wrap it up by saying FREE SNACKS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEYHYNXa_aw

hope you like MJ.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
I LOVE thriller so much. You could have put 2 level 1 CPU's against eachother 99 stock and if thriller just played back to back I would finish the video. Thank god the combos were good though haha.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I thought this was gonna be another one of those 2 minute long videos of people ledgecanceling SideBs on Yoshis Story. I enjoyed the combos quite a bit. I also think it was a good idea to show the main characters get comboed themselves a few times. Really good video. 4/5 because you said you only spent 20 minutes on it so I know it could have been better.

Top Bottom