• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thoughts on My Heavy Weight Tier list

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
K rool isnt better than dedede. Dede can inhale k rools slow ass projectiles and it overall just seems like dede is the dominating one on the stage vs k rool. Dede can gimp his recovery with his gordos or rocket hammer and, dededes recovery is safer with armor and high damage and, dedede has the extra jumps. K rools belly armor can be broken many times with dedede too, thats something i noticed. Cheap ass ganondorf shouldnt be lowest either..and scrub ass samus is useless without platform/bf style because she cant spam her projectiles all day and charge her cannon shot so, she should be bottom tier. Wario should be top tier because of his chew special and bike. Donkey kong has nothing so idk how hes top tier, he has to charge his falcon punch, his grapple isnt better than bowsers or inciner-broken and, his recovery isnt good so, he should be mid tier. Ridley sucks so idk how you thought he wasnt bottom tier..im just going off my experiences versusing them with dedede.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
DK got nothing!? Go and watch videos of Konga please. This dude got literally everything. Definitely the best heavy. Bowser seems scary to. But I’ll give the edge to DK because there’s actual results. Factually, DK is now the best. There’s no denying that.

Ganondorf is also much better. Yet he’s a bit inconsistent. I dunno how to rank him. I suspect B Tier but at the lower spectrum. Same with Incineroar.

Wario is annoying and seems like he’s much improved. Very strong now. Oppressive in the air and got ground game too. Better than he was in Brawl it seems.

Ike is great, good range buffs and speed but he keeps a lot of his old weaknesses. A bit underwhelming compared to the other FE swordsmen, but he got power. Probably better than Ganondorf.

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
K rool isnt better than dedede. Dede can inhale k rools slow *** projectiles and it overall just seems like dede is the dominating one on the stage vs k rool. Dede can gimp his recovery with his gordos or rocket hammer and, dededes recovery is safer with armor and high damage and, dedede has the extra jumps. K rools belly armor can be broken many times with dedede too, thats something i noticed. Cheap *** ganondorf shouldnt be lowest either..and scrub *** samus is useless without platform/bf style because she cant spam her projectiles all day and charge her cannon shot so, she should be bottom tier. Wario should be top tier because of his chew special and bike. Donkey kong has nothing so idk how hes top tier, he has to charge his falcon punch, his grapple isnt better than bowsers or inciner-broken and, his recovery isnt good so, he should be mid tier. Ridley sucks so idk how you thought he wasnt bottom tier..im just going off my experiences versusing them with dedede.
Matchups don't necessarily dictate where the character is placed. K.Rool may have better matchups against the rest of the roster compared to Dedede. Unless this tier list is made without considering the heavies ability to cope with the rest of the cast and only focuses on their interactions in a bubble with one another, then I'd agree with you.

speaking of the heavy weights, is Snake heavy in this game like he was in Brawl? .-.
If so, where is he on the list? '3'

R O F L

Smash Ace
IMO Bowser, Dedede, Ike, and K. Rool are too low, while Incineroar and Ridley are too high.

speaking of the heavy weights, is Snake heavy in this game like he was in Brawl? .-.
If so, where is he on the list? '3'
Snake's weight was changed from 113 to 106, making him just slightly lighter than Simon, Ike, Ridley, and Wario, who are all 107.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
For me, anyone who's 107+ weight is pretty heavy. That's: :ultbowser::ultkrool::ultdk::ultkingdedede::ultganondorf::4charizard::ultincineroar::ultsamus::ultdarksamus::ultbowserjr::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultike::ultridley::ultwario:

I feel like the heavier the fighter, the better they are when it comes to heavies. Even though it makes them combo food, the way Ultimate is designed their intense weight allows them to hold the stage very well, and each one has their good advantages. I also feel like the top 5 superheavies (:ultbowser::ultkrool::ultdk::ultkingdedede::ultganondorf:) should all have the tough guy effect that Bowser has. Most of them have their advantages but fighters like Incineroar and Charizard don't seem to possess enough advantages to make them super viable. Here's my tier list:
HEAVIES.png

Top Bottom