• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those mysterious moments online

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, mixing up nade techs is the main way. Especially since all Olimars are fairly jumpy.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Best thing to do would to actually keep the Olimar in the air mostly. His ground game can get a little tricky although he can be a little tricky in air too sometimes.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
His Nair hitbox is reason alone to keep your distance. Save camping, his ground game sucks.

I don't think this forum has ever been this active.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Only other time I recall was right after the tourney thread was made....

Blurred Vision was still alive back then.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
He made lots of...special threads on the user blogs. Now he's ip banned. Things have gotten very quiet there now. And most trash-talk in this section is done by Foxblaze now.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
FoxBlaze is a cool dude though. Plus hes Vegeta and you really can't expect no trash from Vegeta....XD Are those special threads still there? :o

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
If you find one of his posts on these forums, you can find all of these threads.

There's so much lols and salt in them. You don't even have to read the OP.

Btw, there's like 10 of them, I'd be surprised if Teran didn't get a reward from locking all those threads.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Always knew there was something trolly about him. Suspected as much when he gloated about his Ganondorf. Was it actually any good?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
All of his blogs were a pathetic attempt to be articulate and scientific. End of story.

If you want another blog he didn't write but trolled, thread search " Aphorisms and Distinctions ".

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
The user blogs will either be bland philosophy or ******** BS. Take your pick.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Final Smash disconnect strikes again!

I just got out of a group that got disconnected via the "Final Smash disconnect" glitch as I mentioned earlier in this thread. It couldn't have happened at a better time too. A Sonic on the other team just collected a smash ball and kept doing the homing attack instead. After about the 4th failed attempt at activating his final smash, the group disconnected. Poetic justice to the item trolls! I was sick of you guys anyway. :-)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
That happened to me a while back when I was a Ness. I just kept doing his neutral B move repeatedly. I had no idea what the heck was going on then a few seconds later it disconnects....

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I got gimped and used ike up b recovery and someones latios carried me to the ledge(while i was still locked in aether). My jaw dropped...

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Once I was about to fail a falcon dive when some TPer hit me with a Nikita. I thanked him with a bthrow and knee.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Woah something I've never seen before. In the waiting room, there's a red box for P1. You know how it usually only shows 2, 3, and 4. There's a P1 right now. Wonder what'll happen.

Okay it has me as P3 and I can't control my character. And there's a P1 ROB. Saving this wtf.

It changed my color to blue as well. For one match.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Woah something I've never seen before. In the waiting room, there's a red box for P1. You know how it usually only shows 2, 3, and 4. There's a P1 right now. Wonder what'll happen.

Okay it has me as P3 and I can't control my character. And there's a P1 ROB. Saving this wtf.

That's happened to me before. Though when the match started, me and an Ike were unable to move and we watched helpless as the other two could do anything with our bodies. I could only control at the waiting room, CSS and SSS

Zulo

Smash Ace
Same, except all the other players were moving. Maybe your person was just afc.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I watched a couple videos on it prior to that happening. I doubt the player(s) was/were AFC, but I don't know much about how it works.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
I get this on occasion

I have encountered this glitch a handful of times. Twice I was able to take a picture of it. Most of the time, the group disconnects in the waiting room eventually. Only once did the match ever actually start, and I was unable to move. Rather than wait it out, I disconnected the group within the first 5 seconds.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
That kind of glitch happened to me once as well. Have no clue how it occurs though. It wears off though. I waited once and spanked this noob that got free KOs off me....

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I was fighting this Pit with Marth today, and he was about to shoot me with an arrow, but I grabbed him, and for whatever reason, the arrow was shot, but did no damage. O_O

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I gah tu...
One is once, on shadow moses island, when the tower was rising back up and someone SDed on the right side, the stage flipped and zoomed in on the top/middle part of the tower while all you could hear was characters screaming and explosions. It would sometimes keep happening without them respawning
Two is twice, on Green Greens, someone would get hit by three bombs simultaneously and die instantly... at zero...
They both desynced but only the one on Shadow Moses Island D/Ced

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, the screaming and explosions might have been one of the Metal Gears making an entrance.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Maiy fer wuh?
Definitely not... I don't think their entrances make the stage smaller and KO people before they respawn.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I know, I never said it was the cause of the glitch. I just noted the explosions and screeching of tearing metal.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Craziest accidental stage spike KO under Lylat EVER

Last night, I just had one of the craziest KOs that I couldn't recreate if I tried! It was in Team Battle on Lylat with my Snake vs. a MK on the other team. We both happened to have Pit partners just in case they are present here by chance. Anyway, the MK was trying to gimp me with several aerials as I was recovering back to the right side of the stage. Eventually, I accidentally fired a missile instead of cyphering and plummeted to my death under the right wing. The funniest part is that the missile then fires up under the wing and stage spikes Meta to his death as well! Upon his respawn, he acknowledged the awesome KO with a "Come" taunt.

I have probably watched this replay (#5984) more times in a row than any other, and still can barely see how I pulled off that ridiculous KO!

Zulo

Smash Ace
Just had a match in which the effects were slow-motion, but none of the characters. You know, like the lights and explosions that appear when hits connect? I saved the replay, it was really weird. I didn't even see a timer. And it lasted the rest of the match when it started.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Let's exchange those replays!

^

Can you send me that one, Zulo? I'd like to study it to see what happened. In exchange, I'll offer the replay of the one I just mentioned above, along with the sticker rain match.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Lol you don't have to buy it. Sure, I'll send it to you when I get out of this group.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
I saw an odd thing in spectator mode, it was a three for all but two of the characters had there % display and names overlapping on the right hand side. The players didn't seem to be associated with each other, just some odd glitch im guessing

:phone:

Top Bottom