• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world... - The Subspace Emissary

luckycharmstrixme12

Smash Apprentice
DemonCannon:well we'll see if it is metaknight in control of King Dedede or someone else like Master Hand?!

I don't think Metaknight has any power
Maybe
Metaknight was the main minion for the SA
And they were using the Halberd as their HQ
But then they decided to kick him out for something that he did
Or they just didnt like him
Except they are still using the Halberd as Headquarters
I don't htink that is what happens but I was just letting my imagination flow

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
I've always wanted Sakurai to incorporate a Bowser's Castle stage in Smash. That would be a pretty epic place to fight at in SE. Diddy and Fox travel to Bowser's Castle expecting the Koopa King to be there along with DK, but find someone, or something else instead..........

luckycharmstrixme12

Smash Apprentice
I've always wanted Sakurai to incorporate a Bowser's Castle stage in Smash. That would be a pretty epic place to fight at in SE. Diddy and Fox travel to Bowser's Castle expecting the Koopa King to be there along with DK, but find someone, or something else instead..........
I can imagine someone who isn't exactly on the brighter side doing that
Like Wario
I can imagine Wario looking for someone and ending up by a scary castle and going in
Only to find Bowser waiting for Mario

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
A fusion of Giga Bowser, King Dedede, Wario, Metal Sonic, Ganondolf and Ridley as the final boss where every character in brawl team up to destroy. That would be sweet final boss... A giant, metal, powerful, fast, winged, fire breathing, cute looking, fat *** of a character. Imaginge that, it would be the final boss for Intense, so its practically impossible to defeat unless you can break him down into his separate forms before they fused together

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Even the elite of the elite will find him a challenge, i mean can you REALLY think pickachu & peach defeat that? I could only think Ike and Sonic or samus (With their FS) could defeat it.

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
Fox: OMG!
Diddy: *monkey talk* (Dear Lord!)
Pikachu: Pika!!! (I was expecting you)
Pikachu jumps on Fox crushes his head between his paws and Diddy has to fight the criminal mastermind alone

Evil Mastermind Pikachu FTW!!!

Mr. Sunny Patch

Smash Journeyman
Fox: OMG!
Diddy: *monkey talk* (Dear Lord!)
Pikachu: Pika!!! (I was expecting you)
Pikachu jumps on Fox crushes his head between his paws and Diddy has to fight the criminal mastermind alone

Evil Mastermind Pikachu FTW!!!
You forgot to mention Bowser hanging by his throat on top of his own castle. :chuckle:

The Director

Smash Lord
There's been a lot of speculation to how SSE will end...well, I would assume that there would be some kind of final boss battle. Master Hand? The Ancient Prime Minister? That doesn't matter. What I'm curious about is who you play the final boss battle as.

As far as we can tell, SSE has no main character. (you could argue Mario or Kirby, but why give them the spotlight?) My theory is that you can choose from EVERYBODY for the final boss battle, or even the final stage.

As we've seen so far, you can make teams of two. But why stop there? Why not be able to choose from multiple characters at certain points in the game?

Room for thought. Discuss.

Frogla

Smash Ace
That's kinda what I was thinking, since along the way the teams build, and eventually everyone will have one common foe.
Its already confirmed in a very well done photoshoped update.

This Team has 3 members but the last member was photoshoped out.
Reasons??
1. That his is a unrevealed player.
2. Or that they dont want to reveal a new team member not yet said.

And really think about it. Why would they leave that much space open for a 2 spot Team?
Answer-They Wouldn't

The Director

Smash Lord
Here's another reason why you'd be able to choose from everybody for the final boss fight:

Would you want to fight the hardest boss in the game using a character you suck with? That would be a tiny little flaw, to me!

Frogla

Smash Ace
Here's another reason why you'd be able to choose from everybody for the final boss fight:

Would you want to fight the hardest boss in the game using a character you suck with? That would be a tiny little flaw, to me!
Surely you have a co-op partner. Any thing is easy is co op

Frogla

Smash Ace
Frogla, the team screen only shows the characters that you've acquired so far. At that point, the player had only gone through 3 levels.
No read the top it is member and it says 3. At that point that team has 3 members. Since the re highlight is on that team. And it couldnt possibly be anything else. Mario, Kirby, Zelda and Pit makes 4 so that cant be it. So it must be that team has 3 members in it.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Frogla is definitely onto something there, why say 3 members knew there are 2 characters?... Someone is being hidden! Who is it?! Or maybe that is the max for the team 3 per team

Frogla

Smash Ace
Frogla is definitely onto something there, why say 3 members knew there are 2 characters?... Someone is being hidden! Who is it?! Or maybe that is the max for the team 3 per team
*facepalms*
thanks for the compliment, but look at how much space that thing has. Why make it that large for 3 member teams. If all charachters are going to be in this im thinking 5 to 6 charachters per team. I think i did the math once and 7 charachters could fit in it symmetrically.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
I would'nt think it is the max. It would be odd if they wasted that much of an empty space for just 3 members. Here's what I did by taking the size of each character and replaced the empty spots with an equal space in between them...

Fits perfectly right?

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
look at how much space that thing has. Why make it that large for 3 member teams. If all charachters are going to be in this im thinking 5 to 6 charachters per team. I think i did the math once and 7 charachters could fit in it symmetrically.
Indeed it does raise question about the space, well i guess 7 is the max, and now it does bug me of why it says 3 members when 2 are shown, maybe its a secret unlocked character as Frogla did say. Sakurai has either purposely did that to make us think or was it a mistake?

Frogla

Smash Ace
I would'nt think it is the max. It would be odd if they wasted that much of an empty space for just 3 members. Here's what I did by taking the size of each character's and with an equal space in between them...

Fits perfectly right?
Well if we both got the same number we must definitely be on too something.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Indeed it does raise question about the space, well i guess 7 is the max, and now it does bug me of why it says 3 members when 2 are shown, maybe its a secret unlocked character as Frogla did say. Sakurai has either purposely did that to make us think or was it a mistake?
You cant mistakenly photoshop a charachter out of a picture. It was definitley on purpose

Top Bottom