• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This world | Story mode in brawl? | CO-OP!? | Bowser and ridly are up to this. PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Yep, and IIRC Bowser used to apper in clouds in old games.

And it's fairly obvious that those aren't normal clouds, look at the left there are theeth in there, common clouds don't randomly shape themselves like Squares.

Look, this is the last pic i post:

You will see in Dec...

Takalth

Smash Ace
Really, Sakurai could 4 stock any three people here in a 3 vs. 1 without advanced techniques just because of his mind games.

Veo

Smash Rookie
I don't see a problem with that, it'd make matches longer. Also upward kills would work. I don't see why they would make a stage as beautifully modeled as this and not have it playable. I hope it's playable in story mode at least.
Well what about people that aren't very good at vertical kill's such as Ness. It would give him a severe disadvatege on that stage

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
Well what about people that aren't very good at vertical kill's such as Ness. It would give him a severe disadvatege on that stage
Ness' big *** head has it's use y'know (yaaaaaaay uair!).

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
@Scav:

I think it's clear that having the Clouds look like Bowser, isn't just a coincidence.

Mario and Kirby are there.

Kirby get's the Halberd and Mario the big spooky cloud that looks like Bowser.
Or, they could both be staring at the massive Metaknight ship approaching them. Simple as that.

There isn't even any definition to the "image" people are seeing. All that exists is an eye shape and a horn shape.

Faces are so incredibly easy to see as "obvious." We see them on Mars. We see them in pictures. It's because of this ability that we can pretend to see human forms in almost anything. Often times, it takes advantage of us and hijacks our perception.

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Random chatter

You may be right as people tend to see things in clouds; however, Sakurai may have added "evil spirits" to the clouds for dramatic effect.

Shuma

Smash Hero
*sigh*

Fine, let's wait until December, i'll proove you wrong then, or you can prove me wrong. But i'm sure that's bowser and the other clouds will look like other characters.

Edit:

Nilok has the right idea.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Yep, and IIRC Bowser used to apper in clouds in old games.

And it's fairly obvious that those aren't normal clouds, look at the left there are theeth in there, common clouds don't randomly shape themselves like Squares.

Look, this is the last pic i post:

You will see in Dec...
ROFL....

1) If these images were intended to be in there, they would be EXTREMELY OBVIOUS. In the game, they will be in motion, and not on screen for very long, so there's no way the average person is going to see them

2) Those "teeth" you outlined in the upper corner are very definitely NOT squares

3) I suggest you look into things like EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) and other ways in which our brains play tricks on us. The fact is, our brains decipher images and sounds by performing complex mathematical processes (Fourier Transforms, etc) to incoming signals, and matching the results to what is in our internal database of known images and sounds to attach meaning to those stimuli. This is done so we can hear the same sentence regardless of the voice, inflection, accent, or background noise present when it is spoken to us, for instance. These same processes that allow us to correctly interpret stimuli also lead us to trick ourselves often into seeing/hearing things that simply ARE NOT THERE. Again, I recommend looking into EVP, which is peddled on daytime talk shows as a way for gullible people to communicate with lost loved ones. The way it works is that they set a tape recorder in an empty room, and then they hear phrases in the static. Someone asked to corroborate it will usually hear the same thing due to the power of suggestion. However, regardless of how many people SWEAR that they experience this phenomenon, it's been scientifically proven that is 100% bogus.

The same thing is happening here. There is NOTHING in the clouds, and you are all deluding yourselves and wasting a lot of time speculating on something that is not there. Get over yourselves.

/thread

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
The significance of Bowser's image being in the clouds is minimal at best. It only means that he'll probably make an appearance in that particular scene. I mean, while the Halberd is there, Metaknight himself isn't anywhere to be seen. We can immediately assume he's there though because it's his flaghship. The fact that Bowser's image is in the clouds only shows Bowser will appear. That's it.

The problem is less with people "imagining" Bowser...and more with the following:

- People claiming characters other than Bowser being in the clouds, despite Bowser's head and claws being obvious and everything else being speculation at best.
- People rushing to declare the other side as crazy and disillusioned...for no other reason than to debunk, debunk, and debunk.

If people would stick to the obvious cloud formation of Bowser instead of trying to find proof of other characters' existence, there'd be less of an issue.

Likewise if people wouldn't try so hard to put down what other people say just to satisfy their strange "faith in humanity" business or other crap, the issue would be even smaller.

Frankly, had we left it at "Bowser may definitely make an appearance in the video", the subject would of ended a lot sooner.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
It's ****ing obvious. Seems like anyone with a high post count can just come into these threads and demand respect, as if they know more just because they spend more time on the internet.

Del Money

Smash Champion
What's so significant about having Bowser in the clouds anyways?

It suggests nothing... we already know he's returning. >_>
agreed

Sprites and 3d models are 2 very diferent things, and scav. Yeah Metaknight ship must also be a coincidence.
HAHAHAHAHAH

Ya know, I'm really not a person with hatred in them....but godd*mn Shuma....for crying out loud....
why godd*mn him? cuz he makes logical sense? look the clouds are irregularly shaped. im not agreeing that they have major significance but you have to be absolutely blind and ignorant to not see the likenesses bowser and ridley. and to just bash people cuz they like to think out of the box is ********. yes, some suggestions beyond bowser and ridley are stretched. but i can see their likenesses pretty well. for all we know i may be wrong and what is thought to be ridley could just be bowser's left paw. WHO KNOWS? SAKURAI NOT YOU. so let people think what they want and stop being ignorant. and thats not just you Kabyk but everyone thats so against the cloud theory

and to those that are hell-bent on the clouds, use some common sense please. Ganondorf? are you kidding me? honestly with clouds in general, people can see whatever they choose to see and thats great to suggest it but it means essentially nothing if nobody else supports that theory. so post if youd like but no more trying to convince the whole of SWF that Ganondorf or even Wolf are in the clouds. i used to see Wolf myself too but now it looks like Uncle Chuck from the classic Sonic cartoon. thats a perfect example of abstract thinking, yet im not trying to convince anyone that its true.

anyways, im done with that. back on topic: i wonder how much of a key role metakinght with play in the story? the halberd seems to be one of the key points of both the e3 06 trailer and the update

Veo

Smash Rookie
Ness' big *** head has it's use y'know (yaaaaaaay uair!).
Well compared to other characters like Falco and Shiek Who have multiple ways for a vertical kill that all work fairly well. While Ness has one. But I'm not trying to say it will be a terrible stage . If it becomes a stage it will be interesting an interesting stage at least ^^.

Del Money

Smash Champion
@ Anomilus

THANK GOD YOU POSTED THAT! maybe some of these boners will stop flaming people for there SUPPORTABLE opinions that MULTIPLE OTHER PEOPLE SEE

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
*sigh*

Hopefully SOME people actually read my posts in here

Oh I read it, and frankly you wasted your time. This isn't some mere EVP crap. Bowser's image didn't require any deep looking or crap. It's right there, BAM in your face without the need to visualize the actual Bowser. Unfortunate that some people do need visual aids, because it's not rocket science.

And your post doesn't deserve to much attention, because to me, this is more attempting to debunk what other people say for no other good reason than just because we annoy you. Honestly...that strange pic that other guy made was obviously ridiculous, but you let it get to you, and badly.

Don't let these things get to you. People will speculate, and in some cases will believe things to be true. I believe Bowser's image is in those clouds, and I believe it makes sense and completes a theme of the picture. You won't convince me otherwise. Think of me as a failure of humanity or whatever. Doesn't matter.

...But you'll only keep the argument alive by voicing your disapproval.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I'm sorry Del Money, but no cloud-picture people are making logical sense. Just like we could "obviously" see a face on Mars, we "obviously" see a face in the clouds. Nevermind logical arguments such as: the proportions of each face is different. What's with that tiny little horn?

I'm ok with wild speculation. But when wild speculation is passed off as fact, I get cranky. Seeing a mishapen Bowser head is no more a fact than Dogbert seeing St Ted in the peanut butter.

Edit: There is nothing in your face about it. It's the power of suggestion. You say "it looks like bowser," and your mind fills in the blanks. There are no patterns between the two. The ratio from Bowser's horn to his mouth, for instance, is very different. His hair compared to his cheek is entirely different. It's almost as if one of them was purposefully rendered, and the other is an optical illusion.

Before talking to me about what is obvious, go here.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If these images were intended to be in there, they would be EXTREMELY OBVIOUS. In the game, they will be in motion, and not on screen for very long, so there's no way the average person is going to see them
*sigh*

It's a video and the clouds are taking the shape of other characters as the move towards Mario and Kirby, whoever took the pic, took it the instant Bowser became obvious, that's why Ridley and Master hand(who are the only ones i can see clearly) look like Crap.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
Del Monkey, I was commenting on his most recent pic, with all those random limbs and such. Second, those clouds look like that for a moment of time, if you saw it in motion, you would never see anything because the clouds would be shifting..

EDIT: And Maxpower1227, at least I read your posts, and they usually make a lot of sense, but yours I didn't agree with and ignored them. Just being honest.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dec 3rd can't come fast enough...

This thread makes my head hurt. LEt's leave it at "it's bowser, The End."

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
in my opinion, i like the fact that there may be faces in the clouds, but if the unrevealed new characters were in there do u think sakurai would want people to know his secrets. i wouldnt think so, but still i hope ridley is in the game. but this wasnt what the topic was about now was it. the little guy that came out of the purple stuff, hes either a minion of meta night or the minion of a much more eviler character. if eviler is even a word.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Dec 3rd can't come fast enough...

This thread makes my head hurt. LEt's leave it at "it's bowser, The End."
Nuh uh. That's the only reason I'm still arguing.

"It MIGHT be Bowser."

Saying "it's Bowser" requires that you've won the argument, which isn't possible at this point without more information. As you stated.

It's speculation at this point. If it wasn't speculation, we wouldn't be disagreeing.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Del Monkey, I was commenting on his most recent pic, with all those random limbs and such. Second, those clouds look like that for a moment of time, if you saw it in motion, you would never see anything because the clouds would be shifting..

EDIT: And Maxpower1227, at least I read your posts, and they usually make a lot of sense, but yours I didn't agree with and ignored them. Just being honest.
but we haven't seen them in motion we don't KMOW how long the Clouds stay on Screen so until you Run your butt to Japan and ask Sakurai YOUR OWN DANG SELF,...*pant pant* please dont argue

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
You guys need to stop using real-life examples to support your claims on a video-game image. The developers have full control over what's going on in the scene.

Man has no control over what goes on with real-life clouds or Mars formations or whatever.

And yes I can say I'm very familiar with that line optical illusion. They're all the same length. Yes I know about the mind filling in blanks to make out something.

But I also know...just as I may not have complete proof that Bowser's image is in those clouds, the rest of you have no proof that Bowser ISN'T in those clouds.

When the video is finally seen, the clouds may merely roll and just be clouds.
...Or the image of Bowser will become more apparent and Bowser will show up in that scene.

I believe the latter, and others believe the former... but I also believe this subject would of died off quicker if so many people weren't going around saying "WRONG! You're WRONG!".

Dashiamo

Smash Cadet
How is this not obvious? When the quote says, "When someone...or something...breaks those rules, the world will pay a terrible price...", It shows metaknights ship, so he is one of them.
This is slightlty off topic, but after reading that i just had the stange idea that you might have to fight metaknight at the end of story mode (which is what this could be) to unlock him, this could repeat with various villians, but with different situations and settings to provide a variety.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Yes. It is a coincidence, I'm a spriter and some of the textures in my sprites resemble characters that I did not intend to create. When making something as complex and random as clouds, it's very easy to make something look like something it isn't. I'd like to see you make 3D cloud models as complex as these and not have something look like something else.
I am in the middle of a year long section of 3d modeling classes, so I do know what I'm talking about. I'm also a writer and know how to create dramatic effect.

Bowser appearing in the clouds in any shape of form indicates that perhaps he is the. "Man behind the curtain" so to speak when we are obviously being LED to look at Metaknight.

Now, yes I can understand things turning out to look like other things coincidentally,
but not specific characters in the universe I am currently creating who happen to be one of the biggest villains in this universe and also was the Final Boss of the adventure mode of the last Game! (Bowser after all BECOMES Giga Bowser this time around with the Smash Ball.)

Now, come on. There is a line that can be crossed when things are obviously not coincidence. jeeze.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
but we haven't seen them in motion we don't KMOW how long the Clouds stay on Screen so until you Run your butt to Japan and ask Sakurai YOUR OWN DANG SELF,...*pant pant* please dont argue
Are you kidding?? They're CLOUDS. Unless specially designed clouds that are physically connected to each other and move all at the exact same time to be the exact same shape for forever, then they're going to split apart, like clouds do by nature. And BTW, they can't be linked because clouds aren't even physical, can't grab them.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
This is slightlty off topic, but after reading that i just had the stange idea that you might have to fight metaknight at the end of story mode (which is what this could be) to unlock him, this could repeat with various villians, but with different situations and settings to provide a variety.

i like the idea of fighting meta knight to unlock him, but if he was revealed first as a new character i dont think u would have to unlock him, but thats just my opinion

Del Money

Smash Champion
I'm sorry Del Money, but no cloud-picture people are making logical sense. Just like we could "obviously" see a face on Mars, we "obviously" see a face in the clouds. Nevermind logical arguments such as: the proportions of each face is different. What's with that tiny little horn?

I'm ok with wild speculation. But when wild speculation is passed off as fact, I get cranky. Seeing a mishapen Bowser head is no more a fact than Dogbert seeing St Ted in the peanut butter.

Edit: There is nothing in your face about it. It's the power of suggestion. You say "it looks like bowser," and your mind fills in the blanks. There are no patterns between the two. The ratio from Bowser's horn to his mouth, for instance, is very different. His hair compared to his cheek is entirely different. It's almost as if one of them was purposefully rendered, and the other is an optical illusion.

Before talking to me about what is obvious, go here.
um...unfortunately i dont see the purpose of the optical illusion, am i supposed to squint or something? all i see is three green different stick figures, horizontally orientated, different sizes, and composed of lines and arrows pointers

and im not trying to pass off anything as fact. accusing people of being blind and ignorant was maybe overboard but the resemblance of the 2 cloud formations with bowser and ridley jump out at me and as well as many others on this thread. we all may just be seeing things, but if we're all seeing the same thing then its more than likely we're not just being stupid like everyone is flaming us for. im willing to accept that i could be wrong and honestly dont care if im wrong or right. what im against is the people who want to pass it off as fact that we're idiots for seeing something that is clearly present for a significant percentage of us. and theyre the ones who'll be eating their words if they end up being wrong

SIDE NOTE: what was i supposed to see in the link you posted?

*sigh*

It's a video and the clouds are taking the shape of other characters as the move towards Mario and Kirby, whoever took the pic, took it the instant Bowser became obvious, that's why Ridley and Master hand(who are the only ones i can see clearly) look like Crap.
thats what im thinking but Sakurai's definitely a smart man. he could easily have visited these boards, read a few complaints about the updates and then perfectly constructed an update to keeping us guessing/split the smash community apart lol. anyways your suggestion seems logical but dont pass it off as fact or else your @$$ is grass

Shuma

Smash Hero
WRONG! You're WRONG!.

Look, you can't prove Bowser is in there, we already prooved by many means he is in there, we can all wait until the game comes out or they release the Intro and then we'll see who's wrong.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
the purple guy looks like a cross between an ing and the mad hatter. i hope he's playable.

and the clouds look too much like faces to be coincidences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom