• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This why Sonic players rulez!!!

NNID
MasterHavik
Hey,everyone I just wanted to say that we mgiht have one of the best section on this board,and I have to say for are character having all these problems.We got players like Zeal,Lucky,R4Ze,BT,me(LOL),and Darknes.To learn,and master the blue bulr learning cruve.I think we might show some of the best skills aside from all the noobs being **** to death.But all in all,we Sonic kick ***!!! Anyone else agree with me? Sorry,if thsi not related,but I think we needed something like this,for being so of best palyers with open mind,and knowing the real Sonic from those so call "pros". So,in the end, SONIC FTW!!!!!

Sp3ed0fSoUnD

Smash Cadet
Yes you're right, we do have some of the best on our boards, and thanks to them I've trained my Sonic to be very successful. So a quick thank you to the few mentioned above, and yes you too KirbyandSonicrock, lol.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I feel so left out D:

Pft. All those guys you listed suck. I'm gunna make my OWN group of people who are much better then those noobs you listed, STARRING ME. O:

NNID
MasterHavik
LOL,you really think you stand a hope agaisnt Lucky or Zeal? Dude,they would mop the fool with you in a matter of seconds(lol).But if you have any videos of your Sonic I would love to see them,and next I would add your name,it your good with Sonic as you stated.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I've made zeal my ***** over wifi, but that's wifi. I still haven't fought Lucky, though.

My post was a joke. I like-a do-a the-haha.

Edit: I hope no one comes out and mops my fool. D:

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Yea I hang out on Zelda chats and they don't like Sonic much. Regardless I stick with him and hope to become much better.

Sp3ed0fSoUnD

Smash Cadet
Hey Boxob dont worry your not left out, its just that I didnt wanna name more people so i just said "the few stated above". You're still one of the people I like on these boards... And you too, Teh Umby.

You guys are hilarious lol.

NNID
MasterHavik
Ok,I'm Sorry for overracting,but do you have videos of your Sonic?? And no,i'm not pole jocking,i jsut think they kick *** with Sonic.But,hey Boxob might be a killer Sonic players to.

Boxob

Smash Champion
You can check Dnes's thread for videos. Although they're out-dated compared to how I play now. Also, he only likes to post close matches. Sometimes I ****, sometimes I get *****. Regardless, it does show me playing so go there if you want to watch me play.

Tenki

Smash Hero
D:

I have no videos, but I have a thread with all the information of when attacks are surefire kills with Sonic.

T.T it's not helping anyone?
maybe I should delete it from the internet D:

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I feel so left out D:

Pft. All those guys you listed suck. I'm gunna make my OWN group of people who are much better then those noobs you listed, STARRING ME. O:
I'll join, we'll call ourselves either Team Sonic or The Freedom Fighters lol. I've got Sonic vids, just type my name on Youtube and you'll find them. They're like 6 of them. I feel so left out, if only I was as good as LuCky.......

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lmfao, yeah, Boxob owns me on WFC. I suck so horribly on it, though, so yeah.

But Boxob is still pretty smart, so don't think I'm johning and saying that he's terrible and just good on WFC, cuz he's not. And yeah, don't brag for LuCKy and I, makes us look bad when we have fanbois.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
GTFO Toon Link

What we need is a Sonic video thread of all our matches good or bad, not that LuCKy didnt already do a good job

NNID
MasterHavik
Oh,sorry about double posting,but can you guy, please either call me Sly or kirby,ok? And to attack one of the question I got. One of the other posts.Yes,I have videos,but to lazy to uplaod some.Some are agasint my friend sheik and Sanke,and couple are lvls 9 fights,but that all.I might uplaod thisweekend,becasue I got a reprot to do for school.There happy with my spelling XD!!!

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
He types with his knuckles. I'm pretty sure of this. Also, my Sonic is pretty awesome. /brag

NNID
MasterHavik
Oh,and Boxob you wasn't lieing about your Sonic.It ****ing awesome.Your movements,and timeing is spot on,and I hate t osee you right now with your Sonic.I'm so sorry for not putting you on the list.You truthly earn your spot.RESPECT!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You know, as much as Boxob was complaining about earlier (regardless of it being a joke), I feel left out in the dust.

I KNOW I've had great matches with DarkNes and Boxob.

I'm coming for your arse soon Zeal, once you get unlazy enough to add my wii number 'o' course.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lmfao, I suck at WFC. I'll play you, just for funsies. Someday, anyway. Finals are almost done with, after that, I'll be deciding whether or not to continue with Brawl, and whether to go back to Melee, or pursue something else. I 'onno, just feeling down right now.

Top Bottom