• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Tastes so F*cking Good!? Birmingham, AL - December 5th

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
if im not in jail i will come to this

ALSO
I CHALLENNGE YOU IN
DDR (btw which ddr do you have, i can bring my own ddr pad)
MARIO KART 64

also.....if my niece hasnt erased my gcube memory card then i will challenge you in sonic adventure 2 also
my shiny blue devil chao is a demon indeed

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Vestaviators, when are we gonna practice for this?!
im not exactly in vestavia but should some miracle come through i may be able to come through......this time depending on when court may be (i have to go to court for the ticket i got coming home from the last tournament) i might ask off from my jobs so that i can spend the night and not endure the fiasco of the last tournament

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Ouch, seems like stuff isn't going too well for you, Reimeii. :(

Like I've said in OP for several tournaments, I'd be happy to provide housing for anyone that needs it. Fatigue can be a dangerous factor in driving, after all.

Also, I might use Snake and Toon Link for this one guys.

Also, I'm declaring that I am the Atlantic South World Champion of Yu-Gi-Oh and DBZ: Budokai.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

Like I've said in OP for several tournaments, I'd be happy to provide housing for anyone that needs it. Fatigue can be a dangerous factor in driving, after all.

Also, I'm declaring that I am the Atlantic South World Champion of Yu-Gi-Oh and DBZ: Budokai.
POC is pretty good at that Yugioh stuff, I'll tell him to bring his cards

btw noticed the results asking about POC and V3Ga, POC is a Friend not a relative, V3GA (Mo) is my brother.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice

I now add Yu-Gi-Oh to my list of challenges against you.......I will have my deck. Also......if my direct deposit goes through, i will get Sonic Adventure and update my chao.......(I should still have my devil chao)

A couple more things:
1) Zero....did the Brawl+ SD work for your wii........
2) I will team with the cpu....and my team name will be "AND THEN HE JUST SHOT ME IN THE FACE!"

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
i would be interested in coming if there was Brawl+ instead of Items tournaments. I'd even Bring a few setups and people with me for it.
ill have brawl+ regardless
still pretty addicted to that game

ive noticed that the unfair prediction rates of the cpu (mainly mario and luigi) are indeed insanely unfair (luigi ****ing perfect guarded every hit of a fair then sweetspotted an upB .........really pissed me off......

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
What sorts of decks do you guys use?

I mainly use a Fire deck, but I also have a Dark World deck, Illegal Format Chaos deck, and a Frog deck (my favorite).

I haven't kept up with the metagame since 5Ds came out though.

And, in exchange for the Brawl+ data, I will give you a burned copy of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Remeii Bucks-a-Plenty. Assuming you have a backup launcher program, it should work just fine on your wii.

There no point in me having it with a Wii Menu 4.2 ;_;

Renesor

Smash Ace
this looks like it'll be fun, I'll definetly go if I can get out of work early enough

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
depressing news........there is a very high chance that i may not be able to come to this one......

my car was just put in the shop today (brakes/transmission but mainly for the brakes) and it will be about 300+ to get out which i wont have until NEXT Monday......pretty much the only way i can come to this is if i can beg my friend to take me......but im not giving up hope

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
XD you are ****ing hilarious Jason!!! When i know who exactly is riding with us, i'll tell you my crew. I'll know no later than tomorrow.

Zone

Smash Champion
I want to come, Can I get some housing? I might bring a friend.

EDIT: before I conclude if I want to come or not.
How is the entrants for Melee? because commonly in Northern Florida they tend to be pretty low. like.. 4-6 people low >.>

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
@DanGR a.k.a. DyllanGR a.k.a. Dyllan: What's wrong with this weekend; can you not make it or something?

As for Melee attendance, it's a modest 15 or so entrants. I hope the raised entry fees will attract more OoS.

If you need housing, then I will gladly provide it.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm making plans for Melee Mayhem instead now I think.

I'll repost in here if I decide to come to this instead.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zero, I'm pretty sure someone is hosting a smashfest friday for practice, but at who's house?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
5 people...

I don't know if there are even 5 Brawl players in Vestavia :/

I only know of Myself, Cheap, and Kola. Maybe POC and V3GA could join in, but I don't know if they're coming, or maybe Slam/George/Nu/Janitor, but they're probably their own crew.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
naw, I dont there are any actual AL crews yet, melee nor brawl. We should probably make an official one with active members.

eagletrent242

Smash Apprentice
I really like the new times. I would kill to go to this one and ACTUALLY compete :( but I made plans for earlier in the day and HAVE things to do later :( but ya so Me, Xee, and guy from my school wanna make a crew :) (but we're not that good ;D)

Edit: And I'm throwing out a red flag here! PS is no longer neutral! What are you trying to pull?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I would if my mom wasn't my only designated driver. But atm, she is... :(

I need new rides...

From people my mom will trust...

FML...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
5 people...

I don't know if there are even 5 Brawl players in Vestavia :/

I only know of Myself, Cheap, and Kola. Maybe POC and V3GA could join in, but I don't know if they're coming, or maybe Slam/George/Nu/Janitor, but they're probably their own crew.
V3GA won't be coming, he said the last one was boring. <.< gah I hate how he handle things
POC may be there, he's feeling really apathetic about Brawl already because of our practices. If he'd listen I think he'd be a pretty average brawler.

Either way, the 3 of us could take Elev8 :p

Top Bottom