• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This place needs a Kirby guide...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wow, I can't believe I've never watched Deg's video before. It's actually really informative XD

There you go Spec >_>

It's pretty outdated, but it works.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Is there anything that talks about kirby's metagame? (how to approach, edgeguarding, etc.) This video really got me to know the basics of Kirby.
Besides this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE44F79od3M

I don't know of any videos that are out yet, besides matches of great/pro Kirbys to learn from.

I think Gonzo said he's making a bighugewtfvideo, but it's probably going to take him over 9000 hours to complete it

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
We DO have a HUGE thread called "Kirby's Metagame Discussion" which, ironically enough, talks about Kirby's metagame.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175168

Other than that, you could look through critique threads, in which we generally reiterate the same things over and over again to different people, watch videos of good Kirby's, or simply make your own critique my Kirby thread.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
From what I've seen, while AiB is good for finding online matches, it seems their metagame discussions are way behind (or maybe that's just a false impression I got).

So basically, to answer your question, no.

(Also, that 'guide' isn't really much of a guide...)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Well, I'm at AiB, so the meta game there is certainly up to date. If you post a question there will be an answer. ;)

Top Bottom