• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This just in! M2K loses to some random Diddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
can u get off ninjalinks balls and close the thread!!!......this joke isnt funny M2k takes it to heart.....

good **** chewwy........lol

na but seriously thumbs you wouldnt like it if someone made a thread that said....."omg thumbs is offically gay" now would you???
M2k seems fine with it. Besides it'll get closed eventually, don't take it to heart :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Uh, neither of those links work because both youtube and myspace is blocked on my work comp. How about you copy paste a paragraph or two from his blog in here so I can read it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thumbs, if u made this thread knowing it would be closed in due time and if its just a joke, it shouldnt have even been made in the first place. its more un-needed trash on these boards, and especially doesnt belong in the results section

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
This thread is ******** and never should have been opened. Don't start things like this, thumbs. Things that you "hear" from other people aren't always true, and everyone bashes M2K whenever he his results don't reflect perfection, which is rare. There's enough pressure on him at all time so adding insult to injury is only making you look not cool. This thread didn't need to be made to announce Ninjalink's accomplishments.

Don't be a **** Douche.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Throwing my .02 in

Ninjalink has been a prominient player for some time now so wtf at him being a no name?

Diddy can kill Marth far before 160, especially considering Mario is weak from the front in the air, and has garbage recovery.

Everyone needs to hop off M2K. He puts the work in, places well. No need to slander the guy, and give him a hard time just because he loses one match.

And once again, props out to madu NL.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I have nothing but the utmost respect for both Mew2king and Ninjalink.
Everyone would think differently now as you not only made a separate thread to point out a specific loss of m2k and with how you worded the first post, and you also called NinjaLink a random Diddy in the topic title.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Everyone would think differently now as you not only made a separate thread to point out a specific loss of m2k and with how you worded the first post, and you also called NinjaLink a random Diddy in the topic title.
Once again, and FOR THE LAST TIME, it was a joke. I edited the first post, so stop making a big deal out of it. The only people who have a right to complain are M2k and NL and if either of them said anything, I'd have just deleted the post immediately. Everyone else who is complaining is a drama queen.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Right, and once I told him it was a joke he seemed fine with it. Again, if he asked me to delete it I would have so I'm pretty sure he's cool with it. Everyone else is just acting like a little whiny ***** instead of taking it for what it is. SWF has SO many more useless thread than this that I figured I'd get some laughs by making this thread. And yeah see it's fun posting in here, which is why I made it to begin with :p

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha I saw this thread the minute it was posted when M2K was the first one to comment. I really didn't think that it would be like 5 pages long. First off congrats goes out to NL for being beast as hell with diddy. Second, Thumbs your a **** for making this thread even though it was a joke. Third, M2K don't worry about it dude. When you're on top everyone wants to see you fall. That's just how it goes. We all know that you're a monster in Brawl and I'm sure that now that you have the free time you will figure out that matchup and most likely wont lose again to the same tricks.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This is false.
QFT

Who gives a ****!? Seriously? Get off his ****, its ****ing BRAWL not Melee, ANY no-name person can beat someone who was a pro in Melee.
Vids, or it didn't happen.

Right, and once I told him it was a joke he seemed fine with it. Again, if he asked me to delete it I would have so I'm pretty sure he's cool with it. Everyone else is just acting like a little whiny ***** instead of taking it for what it is. SWF has SO many more useless thread than this that I figured I'd get some laughs by making this thread. And yeah see it's fun posting in here, which is why I made it to begin with :p
So long as you're having fun, though it seems like you're getting stressed out defending your topic. Plus, tbh, imo it's not very funny.

Sol

Smash Lord
Brawl Sucks, it's true, don't deny it, go back to melee a game that you actually had to play for more then a couple of hours to get good at

Chip.

you know what to do
east coast is so bad at brawl lol.

*attempts to add more drama to detract from the current *********** in this thread*

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
Can you edit the topic title to "Mew2King FAILS at Brawl!"?

It would be extra funny then, and I bet he'd be cool with it.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That's a bit mean spirited and prob isn't as funny. There's truth in my current title because he did lose to a Diddy (an amazing one at that) but saying he "fails at Brawl" is completely false. He's probably the best Brawl player in the world and I'm pretty sure he'll never lose to Ninjalink again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom