• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is new.

Darkslash

Smash Master
As far as I know wolf has never had an encounter with James. Though there was a little hint about his death, maybe Wolf had something to do with it? Though not meeting face to face or in combat. Perhaps he just sent one of his minions to do him in. It's debatable, and with all that being said, Nintendo needs another starfox game in James' time period of life.
Yup maybe thats why Relhots like's my idea. It's Fits perfectly or around the lines of that

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yeah, your prologue is pretty nice, Darkslash. And I'm on FF.Net. ^^ Could use a bit of polishing when it comes to paragraph spacing, and maybe less speech and more descriptions.

A good SF game for me would be like 64, but with Landmaster and on-foot missions, and the option to go into an FPS mode in an Arwing. That'd be cool! :D

Darkslash

Smash Master
Yeah, your prologue is pretty nice, Darkslash. And I'm on FF.Net. ^^ Could use a bit of polishing when it comes to paragraph spacing, and maybe less speech and more descriptions.

A good SF game for me would be like 64, but with Landmaster and on-foot missions, and the option to go into an FPS mode in an Arwing. That'd be cool! :D
Wow all this praise... is awkward. I'm getting a C in English

Top Bottom