• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is just too trippy

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Not suitable for children under 13 or 17?!

So that would be under 17 then :p

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
XD- Maroon names.

Yeah, I found the b-room new post gif. Can I have a Grimer now kthnxbai?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Awww...I knew I shouldn't have asked Azua to keep my name green. :(

Although I will admit, I like the new cyan for the admins. :D

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Awww...I knew I shouldn't have asked Azua to keep my name green. :(

Although I will admit, I like the new cyan for the admins. :D
No, Debaters Internet Arguers have cyan. Admins have...a cool blue (that's meant objectively, it's a cold-looking blue).

Personally I prefer that blue but cyan > brown so I'm happy. (Of course now that I've said it my name will get changed or all of the names will get changed or...something.)

And yeah, I'm going to agree with the thread title now. It was only slightly confusing the first time around, but now I'm just all over the place...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I liked white, this yellow's pretty ugly. It's brown.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
WHAT THE HELL.

I was right.

Epic color change. And by epic, I mean massive.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
No, Debaters Internet Arguers have cyan. Admins have...a cool blue (that's meant objectively, it's a cold-looking blue).

Personally I prefer that blue but cyan > brown so I'm happy. (Of course now that I've said it my name will get changed or all of the names will get changed or...something.)

And yeah, I'm going to agree with the thread title now. It was only slightly confusing the first time around, but now I'm just all over the place...
Hmmm...didn't notice the difference between the two. I seem to get an ice blue mixed with a cyan occasionally, because sometimes the colors actually look quite the same when not put side-by-side. Oh, and this is quite off-topic, but if I want to try and get into the debate hall, must I first request to be a temp debater, or do I just request straight to debater? I've been looking all over the place for a thread that tells me specifically, but no matter how much I abuse that dang search button, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. :(

EDIT: OMG PURPLE! Purple's actually my second favorite color, so I'm liking this as well. It's a nice, cool purple. Absolutely amazing. Diggin' that burntish-orange for debaters, too.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
And the directors still have it bad...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I know, it's awesome. <3

Also, obviously Azua has a lot of fun with shifting colors around... I think the Directors have gone through like 9001 shades of Brown by now, lol

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We're some weird sea green? It's much better than before.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
On the bright side, you're no longer brown.

You're just vomit now. Congrats. =D

I'd also just like to point that I'm Print Screening like crazy to get all of these color changes.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
At first glance I look sorta like a mod. =D

But Anth0ny, you know they're going to change it. I figured it out, the prank isn't just switching the colors once on us, it's swapping them constantly to confuse us. (Well, I actually don't pretend to have figured it out. That's my guess for now.)

Or maybe that was thought up after half the User Blogs stayed on last night and was already familiar with the first set of colors.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
lol, firus is trying to figure me out

let's watch, this could be intense

Top Bottom