• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is hopeless.

LunaEqualsLuna

Smash Apprentice
(I think most everyone here would be fine with another barebones adventure mode like the one in Melee if we had a 50+ roster of original characters with no clones at all)..
I for one do not agree with this.

Also 'most people here' comprise an extremely minor part of everyone who plays smash so it is still and insignficant set of unhappy people even if 100% of people here agreed with you.

Heflito

Smash Cadet
I agree with Luna, these boards seem to think that they are the majority of Smashers, but it's not. This is a great community but we could use some perspective, and furthermore the majority of Smash Bors. players aren't hard core tournys either they're more casual.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
the majority of Smash Bors. players aren't hard core tournys either they're more casual.
You sure are right, 'cos I know for sure that I'm a casual player. Never been to a tournament, though I really want to go to one.

I'm aiming to set up the first official tournament for Ireland :D

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
So Luna your saying that people care more about single player than multiplayer in smash then?

Cheezball

Smash Ace
You know, if I was a moderator for 1-3 days, I would close any threads that complain about the game sucking. The game might suck. You've never played it and neither have I. This thread should be noticed by all complaining, immature, idiots. I mean, really, if wave dashing or any other advanced tech wasn't found, we wouldn't be complaining about it. Now, the complaining is about the roster. I mean, there should be an official "Post your complaints about Brawl here" so there won't be so ****ing many. To all of those complainers out there, gtfo and stfu.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
You know this thread is also about people like you Cheezball? People who start up stupid ****ing arguments with the people who complain.

The people who complain have every right to, the roster sucks to be perfectly honest I mean 4 or 5 clones? Ganondorf still a clone? No Mega Man or Ridley? Two third parties? Only 41 stages? -200 multiplayer hours for +10 hours of 1 player?

And to all those people who complaining bout the complainers STFU and GTFO you arrogant little snobs (Because half to ones that do are look at the previous post for example).

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Some people just need to see this...and remember how they felt when they FIRST saw it as well... That's all that really matters.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQJpP8M7XA
Sorry to nitpick, but that was the same general reaction people had to the first trailer for Sonic next-gen, and we all know how THAT game turned out.

motsalogeL said:
The people who complain have every right to, the roster sucks to be perfectly honest I mean 4 or 5 clones? Ganondorf still a clone? No Mega Man or Ridley? Two third parties? Only 41 stages? -200 multiplayer hours for +10 hours of 1 player?

And to all those people who complaining bout the complainers STFU and GTFO you arrogant little snobs (Because half to ones that do are look at the previous post for example).
There's a difference between expressing dissapointment and whining. It one thing to say, "Darn, Ridley's not in, that sucks." It's an entirley different thing to say, "Liek OMG, Ridley's not playable that's it this game is epic fail becuase of one character!" and then bring it up every chance you get as though it's the only thing that matters. I'll admit, I'm rather annoyed with Sakurai for not including said character in the roster, but I realise that there are plenty of other things that I wanted in the game that DID make it in.

Top Bottom