• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This guy is the best falcon in the world (no joke)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That youtube user stole my Wario pic! How dare he :(

That video was pretty funny, I thought it was gonna make CF invincible or something but still good.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
If only we could do that without hacking. :'(

Falcon PAWNCH all three people in a FFA when we ever come in second. XD

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
did you even look at the video you troll
btw how do you do that
Chances are he didn't, nor has he played any decent Falcon's. :p

And I assume it's through coding from the Homebrew Channel. They're hacking all kinds of crap in brawl now. :/

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
Chances are he didn't, nor has he played any decent Falcon's. :p

And I assume it's through coding from the Homebrew Channel. They're hacking all kinds of crap in brawl now. :/
oh thanks,i think the homebrew is a waste a time though

Wogrim

Smash Lord
[sarcasm]Is this tourney viable???[/sarcasm]
Under Optional Rules from the SBR Recommended Rule Set, "Pirated copies of Brawl or modded Wii consoles will not be used for tournament matches."

So yes it could be tourney-viable, but no I don't think it counts as you winning.

splat5

Smash Rookie
funny vid. Although i'm actually kinda disappointed it wasn't a video of an amazing falcon... it some ways this thread could be saying "falcon is actually dead, we have to resort to hacking" :(

Top Bottom