• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This board blows

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
This board used to be respectable and we used to have actual intelligent discussion on this forum.

I'm honestly just disgusted at the state of the board now.

Don't get me wrong there are a few knowledgeable posters.....Tristan, Blistering Speed, Ankoku whenever he bothers to poke his head in here, Sinking Higher, Villi, and there are others; but most of the intelligent players left because of the stupidity here.

What pisses me off even more is the fact that this all started because of a bunch of moronic spam from a certain person......

Learn how to spell and at least have basic reasoning skills or GTFO the board.

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
One person caused many to leave? That is what your saying? Who is this lifeless user? Certaintly he stopped wasting his time spamming these boards, right?

Redson

Smash Journeyman
This thread makes me happy. It really does, kupo.

You're saying that all of the Sheik boards "Problems" stem from a single person and their stupidity? That's what I find to be silly. Perhaps you, yourself, should look at what you're doing now. Instead of wasting time *****ing about the so-called "Problems," why don't you allocate that time into something more useful, like more Sheik research, kupo?

(This is probably my second time posting here due to the fact that I've nothing to contribute to the Sheik boards, despite the fact that I main her. I'm basically a leech, kupo. :D )

Tristan_win

Not dead.
There's nothing wrong with being a leech Redson, I did that for most of my first year on smashboards it wasn't till last year did I become a truly active member.

Anyways although it's unfair to say all of sheik forums problems started with one exact person it is safe to say there is one among the more ...frequent visitors who has in the past caused a disturbance or two. Recently though I think that person has become more respectable though but his past deeds have yet to be forgotten.

Villi

Smash Lord
What's with all the negativity. Jeez. Just make an effort to be useful. Let's all take another ninja's hand in our own and ponder our moveset. or something

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Is there some general rule that being an 08er means that you have bad grammar and no reasoning? I tried fighting this elitism for a long time (for obvious reasons), unfortunately a lot of the time it's correct and the Shiek boards really aren't helping the stereotype.

demodemo

Smash Ace
brawl has become boring for me, i'm playing melee a lot more now, so the times i post are usually just poking fun at people. I guess its partly my fault then, hahaha

nobody can honestly deny that the quality of the boards has gone worse. it simply has.

people have come and go over the past few months, and right now i guess is just a low point :\

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You know...the topic?

'Learn how to spell and at least have basic reasoning skills or GTFO the board.' Notice how everyone who fits this description is an 08 joiner.
What? I have no problems with you or any of the other intelligent users. My problem is with those that create multiple topics for no reason, ask questions that are covered in stickied threads, or just make completely ignorant posts. I could care less about join date lol.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Post in Forum Disputes if you have an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom