• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Third Manaphy Get!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I have two Manaphys, one rash and the other sassy. Which one should I use?

Edit: As shown in the new topic title, I have a THIRD Manaphy. Too bad it's a total piece of crap. I'll definitely trade this sucker away. What a waste of a Scuicune.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Yes, you can trade something like Dialga for Manaphy... by the way, can I trade for 1 your Manaphy? PM me if you want to trade. Oh yeah, use your Rash Manaphy if you can't trade.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I dont think I can get another Diagla though, and the one I already have is decent enough that I'd consider training it. No, I dont think I am going to trade afterall. :( I was about to trade my Bold Lugia for one, but, again, I changed my mind.

I have a hard time deciding between the rash and sassy myself. It's a complete toss up right now unless I somehow get a Timid or Modest one.

I dont really want to trade my Manaphy's right now. Maybe if I get my Timid/Modest one I will, but for now I'm stockpiling them. (Unless you offer something extraordinary) I can let you trade then trade back though so you can find your own on GTS. But cheat me, and I'll get you banned... somehow... XD

I'm kidding, I know you're trustworthy. So if you want to trade then trade me back I can do that.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
If you can get another Dialga, then I would do it, since Calm isn't exactly the best nature for Dialga either. If you don't, I'd take Rash over Sassy. Manaphy doesn't like losing SpDef, but it REALLY doesn't like losing Spd.

Oops. Didn't see that last post. Ignore the first part.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I can never get that rediculous clone thing to work. Meh, I may as well try. Thanks for all the info.

Edit: I already know how to do the cloning thing. I just cant seem to time it right.

Top Bottom