• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you would never want to see as a Pic of the Day.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
"Pic of the day. Due to overwhelming support from fans, Mewtwo has entered the battle! This Melee veteran has received a significant revamp, however. The development team and I feel as though Mewtwo perfectly represents the heart of Generation 1 of Pokémon, so in honor of celebrating nostalgia, we have decided to compose his entire moveset of switching with other Gen 1 Pokémon to battle. This includes dashes and jumps. It also serves as a nice replacement for Pokémon Trainer. You can get a nice photo shot of Mewtwo as long as he stands still. Be sure to upload them to Miiverse!"

Last edited:

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the Day: Sakurai got drunk last night and embedded Goku into the game's code. To avoid a game-crashing bug, we had to take out Mega Man for Goku to actually function. Please understand.
Pic of the Day: Shaq Fu joins the battle! He's ready to screw up yet another fighting game!
Pic of the Day: Reggie's down special involves him dropping to the ground with a Wii Fit board under him, saying "My body is ready."

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
"Here we see Isaac, reprising his role as an assist trophy. Ah I do love the sound of despairing fans in the morning."

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Pic of the day: We added a stronger palette of colors to Sonic, so now he can imitate original fan characters! I'm sure you won't be eviscerated by the hatedom, honest!

Pic of the day: ALBW Link joins the battle! He's totally different from the other two Links, because all of his attacks have different properties! We're also adding Paper Mario and Dr. Mario!

Pic of the day: This is the Pokemon Fletchling! It's very cute and cuddly, and really just wants to make its nest in other Smashers' lungs.

JCDied4U

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sieger
Pic of the day: We added a stronger palette of colors to Sonic, so now he can imitate original fan characters! I'm sure you won't be eviscerated by the hatedom, honest!

Pic of the day: ALBW Link joins the battle! He's totally different from the other two Links, because all of his attacks have different properties! We're also adding Paper Mario and Dr. Mario!

Pic of the day: This is the Pokemon Fletchling! It's very cute and cuddly, and really just wants to make its nest in other Smashers' lungs.
Are you implying that PaperMario would be a clone?

Pic of the day: We added Daisy, Birdo, Zero Suit Peach, Zero Suit Rosalina, Dixie Kong, Paula, Pauline, and Cooking Mama since everyone wanted more female reps. We are also changing the name of the game to Super Smash Brothers and Sisters.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Pic of the Day: In order to appeal to the competitive crowd, every stage will now be "balanced", which pretty much means boring, static variations of Final Destination and Battlefield.
Pic of the Day: Due to everyone's whining concerns about the current roster, we're wiping it clean and delaying the game until 2015.
Pic of the Day: Introducing the long awaited veteran, Dr. Mario. He's actually his very own character instead of just an alternate costume like he should be.
Pic of the Day: Introducing the veteran, Captain Falcon. We've made him slower to make him a true clone of Ganondorf. :troll:
Pic of the Day: Introducing the newcomer, Paper Mario. He's pretty much just a Mario clone cuz only Kirby and Dedede can use mallets.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
"Pic of the day: Palutena and her army join the fray as Pit calls for her aid with his returning Final Smash! This means she won't be a playable character. But it's alright, she's there to support Pit after all!"

"Pic of the day: Suave Samurai, Takamaru cuts through his your opponents with a dazzling array of sword slashes. Makes you want to use him as a playable character!"

"Pic of the day: Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles appears as an assistr trophy. Behold the Monado's power! That sure is interesting. Makes you want to...use him...as a playable...character." GAH!

"Pic of the day! Look, an enemy from Samus' past has finally appeared! It's Ridley, on the Pryosphere! Which means he isn't a playable character. I guess he just didn't dream big enough!"

"Pic of the day! Krystal joins the battle! Unfortunately, we can't have four Starfox characters, so we removed Wolf because we needed more females."

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Are you implying that PaperMario would be a clone?

Pic of the day: We added Daisy, Birdo, Zero Suit Peach, Zero Suit Rosalina, Dixie Kong, Paula, Pauline, and Cooking Mama since everyone wanted more female reps. We are also changing the name of the game to Super Smash Brothers and Sisters.
I can't see anything wrong with Zero Suit Rosalina >:3

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
"Pic of the Day: Race To The Finish makes a triumphant return to Smash! Race down this straight hallway to the door at the far end. How fast can you sprint?"

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Pic of the day: Chrom replaces Ike because of recency and a pattern that people saw so I had to use it!

HatsuneMiku

Smash Apprentice
Pic of the day: Remember Masterpieces? Well now they're back, and this time there are even more demos added to the mix! And they each last 2 more minutes than last time!

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
"Pic of the Day: Isaac returns as an Assist Trophy! Whilst he is a very unique character, we decided to skip him out because his most recent game bombed."

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Pic of the day: Sakurai's death. It's a shame, you can really see the wounds on his dead corpse seen here, rendered in HD.

:(

Ok, that was bad...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
This made me laugh, and now i feel bad.
Great, now I feel bad that I posted it! XD

EDIT: Just kidding. After all, that is the NUMBER 1 thing I will never want to see.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Then again, who would? That would be much, much, much worse than all of the previous hypothetical scenarios already presented combined.
I don't know, maybe Sadists? But I believe even the most hardened Sadist who is a Smash fan would never want to see that.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
A REAL pic of the day. The roster needed more diversity, so we added Krystal, Slippy and Leon!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Pic of the day. Layton and Pac-Man are now Assist Trophies, but not Snake. Thanks to the Smashboards rosters here, we decided to play it safe and pick for the sake of the community.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I can't see anything wrong with Zero Suit Rosalina >:3
Oh no, what horror you've brought upon my mind!

Pic of the day: Making his debut as a playable character it's Zero Suit Waluigi!
"Waaa! Waaa! Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!"

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Oh no, what horror you've brought upon my mind!

Pic of the day: Making his debut as a playable character it's Zero Suit Waluigi!
"Waaa! Waaa! Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!"
Complete with the crotch chop from Mario Strikers Charged. Waluigi isn't Waluigi without crotch chop.

Last edited:

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the day: Sakurai's death. It's a shame, you can really see the wounds on his dead corpse seen here, rendered in HD.

:(

Ok, that was bad...
Pic of the Day: We regret to inform you that shortly after Sakurai revealed Ridley as a stage hazard, he was beaten to death by angry fans and a ZSS cosplayer. In his memory, we've decided to keep Ridley as a stage hazard. Please understand.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
"Pic of the day. Our product will be released in September 2016. I apologize for the delay of super smash bros four for Blu ray and DVD. Did I forget to mention that instead of games we decided to make movies! I believe that this is a great leap forward! We have contacted Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber to make the music for it. I apologize for any of you who actually thought that you might actually play this. Please understand."

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Pic of the day. Reggie Fils-Aime, CEO of Nintendo of America, has his body readied for the battle! After seeing that petition for his inclusion, I couldn't help but to please all his fans. We also added a new video showing him off to the site.
  • Reggie is the most unique fighter because he hasn't appeared in any video games! So in that case, all his attacks will be based on his various Internet memes. Here's his Zombie Reggie attack, which can only be countered if the croissant Food item is in his way!

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
Pic of the day. Zero Suit Samus is becoming a standalone character now, her new Final Smash being Zero Suit Zero Suit Samus.

Fuqua

Smash Apprentice
Pic of the day: "Due to fan reactions we have decided to bring back the very popular subspace emissary from Brawl, unfortunately we might have to cut otherwise included content to get the game out in 2014."

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
Pic of the day. Zero Suit Samus is becoming a standalone character now, her new Final Smash being Zero Suit Zero Suit Samus.
Naked Samus? Not exactly bad lulz:oneeye:.
Tomorrow's Pic of the Day: Enter Space Pirate Kraid, as a playable character!!! We figured we'd scale him down a little for Smash. He's also the Stage Hazard for Pyrosphere, but when he's in the stage, Ridley takes over as the Stage Hazard!

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
"Pic Of The Day: As you can see, we have changed up Marth's hair and given him a crew cut. He looks much manlier now, don't you agree?"

Custom

Smash Cadet
Sorry to go a bit in the opposite direction, but I would love to see..

Pic of the day: Due to the response from the community, we've decided to unveil our new campaing mode with all the CGI cutscene splendor one could want!

(ps If we spot any glimpse of our cutscenes on YouTube it'll get takin down faster then you can complain to me on twitter) =D

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Sorry to go a bit in the opposite direction, but I would love to see..

Pic of the day: Due to the response from the community, we've decided to unveil our new campaing mode with all the CGI cutscene splendor one could want!

(ps If we spot any glimpse of our cutscenes on YouTube it'll get takin down faster then you can complain to me on twitter) =D
Real-Nintendo-Fan pants were jizzed.

Top Bottom