• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Like - The Mafia Game - Game Over

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Where’s the lines between null reads and scum/town reads?
Gorf
Chaco
Frozen Flame
BoomFrog
Somitomi
LaserGuy
——————————
Pythag
Malakandra
Kary
Synchronicity (Xivii and Bessie Hydra)
———————————
Sabrar
Dark Horse
Wam

unvote

vote wam
ngl I might be just have held over tunnel vision for you cuz I like booms assessment of your play, that it’d take scum!you being really reckless with your play to make that thick of a paper trail this early on

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Count 1.3

BoomFrog (3); Kary, Chaco, Malakandra
Kary (1): Sabrar
Synchronicity (1): Somitomi
Gorf (4): Wam, Dark Horse, FrozenFlame, Synchronicity
Pythag (1): BoomFrog
Chaco (1): LaserGuy
Wam (1): Gorf

Not Voting (1): Pythag
With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to reach majority.
Day Ends at 5 PM CST on Friday the 11th! Live Countdown to EOD1

Last edited:

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Malak do you get any impressions from synchro’s posts outside of confusion?
Thats hard to say. The confusion about what things mean kinda muddles any impressions. I definitely get a solvy vibe, and the commentary I can understand I get, but then theres like words I don't understand at all, bunch of old people references smh. I can't help but read it with like an old mystic sage voice in my head, which is really killing my ability to get impressions even more, but makes it incredibly enjoyable to read. Nothing from what I understand sticks out badly, so i guess towny vibes from it. But I'm not willing to trust a Xivii/Bessie slot that easily.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
ngl I might be just have held over tunnel vision for you cuz I like booms assessment of your play, that it’d take scum!you being really reckless with your play to make that thick of a paper trail this early on
Why are FF and Boom where they are?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Thats hard to say. The confusion about what things mean kinda muddles any impressions. I definitely get a solvy vibe, and the commentary I can understand I get, but then theres like words I don't understand at all, bunch of old people references smh. I can't help but read it with like an old mystic sage voice in my head, which is really killing my ability to get impressions even more, but makes it incredibly enjoyable to read. Nothing from what I understand sticks out badly, so i guess towny vibes from it. But I'm not willing to trust a Xivii/Bessie slot that easily.
This feels genuine

Gorf why the scumread on sabrar?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yo i hate to do this but

giraffelasergun giraffelasergun /replace

i joined under the impression that, since I have a lot more free time, I’d be good to join and play some mafia. But, while I’ve always mainly played on a laptop and only used my phone when I wasn’t home, I don’t actually have a computer (the display broke so I need a new screen or something) and my reading comprehension and rhythm for understanding the connections of posts being made with players making them is just not sharp at all. on top of that, that lousy reads list and write up on wam took me way longer than it should’ve just because of how cumbersome playing on an iPad and phone is. I realized this this morning and spoke to GLG about it, and I really think it’s only fair to replace out now so that whoever replaces me can come in without much of the game having passed without them.

i will return when I get a proper computer though, I’m super bummed that I wont be playing it out with you guys :c

Last edited:

fontisian

Smash Champion
Heyo.

I'm going to be as chill as I possible can be this game. I don't need a summary, it's doesn't look like there's too much to catch up on.

I'll be reading up, ping me if you need me.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Sabrar Sabrar

What are the goals behind you questioning process? General answers and ones specific to this game are both useful.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Okay, here's Chaco's first 10 posts from his last two games, both Town.

This is Midnight. Chaco is immediately focused on analysing players, producing reads, poking around everywhere. He is extremely obvtown basically right from the start of the game.
funny you said lurking, my psn tag has lurkin in it. Lol. But nah, not lurking.

xivii posts a lot and seems to be up in everything, but I don’t know how anyone plays here except Frozenflame and that’s been years.

Vote: Xivii
Okay so I don’t have a computer, so multi quoting will be a bit difficult for me. So I probably won’t do it.

So you don’t find it off Xivii completely ignores the fact I call him out for being into everything, after being into everything? Generally speaking when someone chooses to ignore any look to them after feigning so much activity, that’s a scum tell. I don’t see anything logical about his play thus far.

Second , it’s hard to decipher dumb/scum due to the way he’s currently playing. Relatively most of what he’s posted is fluff.

Third, game opened up 3 hours after I last viewed the thread cause I moved houses yesterday... how would I be lurking at 1pm when game wasn’t open then? It’s okay though to make a jab at a player you have no idea how they play, but that’s a reach at best.

FoS: Boomfrog
Insta defense of Xivii while crediting his word as fact.

cool with somitomi currently.
Laser is town vibey to me rn cause he brings genuine question
Non specific read on non specific guy
Interested in Raxxels thoughts

rest are literally off radar rn
Could be lack of play for me over the years, but a tell for me always was feigning activity. Posting for the sake of posting basically, because I don’t see anything other than fluff. Can you show me where he’s been proactive in your opinion because I just don’t see it. Again D1 is a cluster until people get to posting, but I don’t see anything useful but from certain people.

Ill probably look through his other town play here soon after I get some more stuff unpacked get a basis to see if what I feel is right, or just inherent to his play
I don’t think you can truthfully work around this setup especially D1-N1. Play to your power until you something to work with, imo. To many night actions here, and no protection, and it’s all investigate/block/communicate. I just don’t know if ninja or traitor is more likely here, or if either is even active. Ninja would be OP with 4 scum I think though. Masons are our bread and butter. I do agree outing Neapolitan with a positive VT could definitely turn it in towns favor, especially if combo’d N1 positive from Masons. However, that strength makes me think ninja is possible. Cause you can clear essentially two people N1 outside of Masons, and that leaves basically 4 confirmed town starting possible even 5. Neo, masons, neo target if applicable, and reported actions/not from mason abilities.

I think Neo is one of our greatest assets here, and that person should play to their power until they think the time is right, UNLESS there is other information to move forward with, or saving from a ML. And it plays against scum to counterclaim unless it’s late game, so I’m kindve with you. Just depends on what information is presented. I however do not agree with directing traffic.
Talking about setup speculation as a whole outside of your plan, which I stand by initially and say let roles play to their power.
because as I asked Raxxel, point me out to anything of any value that Xivii has actually brought forward.
And tbr I don’t that post was jest because he went through and looked at multiple peoples activities, so how do you see that as jest? Many of his other posts have completely been pointless. I mean I understand we are D1 and you can only do so much at game start, but anytime I’ve seen activity levels like that with basically nothing to say dumb/scum. So you tell me which. He doesn’t seem dumb to me. Like I said I have to assess his other town play to have a basis of comparison, but as of right now, it seems to be presenting his face with only surface basis.

and suspicion of boom frog? He says I get defensive about lurking and saying that in defensiveness I attack the most active person. I mean can you hear the chainsaw? Attack to protect.
And he takes the post you say is jest and takes it to a factual basis of I am lurking and defensive of Xivii’s initial layout.
So which is It jest or not?
In theory yes it would considering other PRs are Masonized. With the exception of Neo would arguably would show up as a visitor? Depends on how mod articulates those actions in results.
Xivii, what do you think of BoomFrog?

Who do you think poses the greatest threat as scum out of these players?

How many of these guys have you played with before?

lastly, what game were you last town in?
Thank you for linking.

Gotcha. So you think that BoomFrogs assessment of my rebut to the lurking comment would take it as a literal PoV? Not a joked early read list?

what makes Boomfrog strong scum, iyo? Same with Fontisian?

what do you think overall about how I’ve read your gameplay thus far? And why the aversion to comment to it? Think I will change my opinion based off of a comparison to your confirmed town okay?

This is Vanilla.

Here he is more focused on the setup mechanics, but is still looking at player behaviours and produces a few legitimate reads.

What up guys? So y’all remember how I gave Xiv so much **** for how “chocolate” should’ve been played? Well, I’m a miller variant, so self-fulfilling prophecy ensue; so here’s my first post claim since I preached that for a few day phases.
From my role it seems kindve bastardy in a sense, but not sure how the rest of the game. But completely vanilla is definitely not the case here. Lol.

##Vote: FrozenFlame

No room for me in your pocket, homie.
Look man, I know I’m warm and cuddly.

So what’s mercuris experience? Vet or newer? I would tag them to ask but I can’t figure out how they spelled it.
Innocent child variant?

but yeah it definitely looks like watered down roles like someone said before.
I’m sure I can, so I’m not gonna ask clarification on that. Self-doubting miller.
Probably two scum here, DP. 3 would be to much and would be LyLo D2 considering an ML D1
Did you gain a restriction, or just oppositely color coordinating your names?
This whole post pinged me as scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote:Somitomi
I think Somi’s view is scum indicative from lack of town info. Their statement while in a normal game would presumably be town, here is not due to the type of game we see from our roles. So far I’ve managed to see that parallel from the small amount of information that’s been put forward.

I don’t think UPs pursuit was genuinely scummy, I feel it comes from the mindset that I’ve said Somi genuinely lacked.
He used red for town indication and yellow as null/scum it seemed

Here is Chaco's ISO so far. I've gone through and commented on the bulk of the posts here.
Vote: Wam

Hey. What’s your mafia experience? I know you’re from xkcd(?), so I know you have some, but just wondering at what depth.
This post is fluff. He already knows wam is experienced from xkcd (from pregame). There is basically no information that wam can give that's going to really help here.

Sabrar Sabrar : Is Wam typically scum? Strong scum player?

Wam Wam : Typically, no. But we just had a discussion post Kary’s game about increasing wagons, and this would be the first game ran since then.

Continuing on to your background, do you prefer playing as town or scum and why?
Pretty much same as this. It's posting to look busy. There's very little analysis or information that Chaco can acquire here that will be particularly helpful. Contrast to the isos above about what Town!Chaco looks like on D1.

@Pythag Did we play together much in earlier years?
Same as above. Why does this matter? How does this help?

Do you think they’re gonna be clear cut to read or difficult as a hydra?
Fluff.

Vote: BoomFrog
Equality.
The first thing Chaco has posted that is actual content.

@#HBC | Kary Mirrored sentiments, although I have no experience with Bessie but I feel my recent confidence to read Xivii has gone out the window now. I feel this slot will be hard to sort.
Fluff. Chaco doesn't attempt to inquire anything to bessie despite not knowing about her.

#HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse Has your name always been dark horse in DGames?
Fluff.

And how do you feel about the separation is scumminess due to a Xivii gambit? Do you have a good grasp at figuring out what they’re doing?
@Pythag I can’t remember if we have or not, I know I’ve seen you around a lot years back, but didn’t know if we actually had any experience or if I had maybe replaced into a game with you. Spidermanfia??
Fluff. This interaction is really weird as well.

Sabrar Sabrar Thats like the best meta grasp you could’ve said lol.

#HBC | Dark Horse #HBC | Dark Horse Okay I thought so, but I was making sure. And about Xivii/Zen, just trying to figure out how you approach their slot. The gambit comment caught my attention cause I would’ve answered similarly.

@Pythag Yes. Concision is pro town.
Fluff.

Cause it’s more pertinent for me to sort Boom quicker. I have a good grasp of BoomFrog, sans ambiguous play at end of Kary’s game, and feel that’s a quick route to a town clear for me/or scum catch from higher pressure entrance. Mala will be easier to read under pressure basically, two wagons diverge and gotta pick one.
Fluff.

Hard Body Crew
Fluff.

See #HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame , already telling of Mala who’s a new player and feels absolutely zero pressure. Town indicative of them.
Finally some real content, though this isn't a hard read. This is post 10, basically the same place as the other ISOs. No reads, no analysis, no scumhunting. It's completely vacuous.

Chaco does improve somewhat going onward, but there is still a lot of fluff, and basically all of the posting is reactive.

Gamestate and advancement. The fact you acknowledged it here is telling to me, where as in midnight you literally didn’t react to it out of pushing elsewhere. There’s a clear difference. I don’t think that much coaching would’ve rubbed off on you from one game with Laser tbh. I would think overall and not really reactivity. Your entrance to the wagon seemed genuine and answered appropriately, therefore my town read of it.
This is the closest thing to real analysis in Chaco's entire iso.

Oh cmon now Boom. And literally since 2010-2012 area. I’ve been more active and wordy since I started playing again, but will tone it down as it’s not as fresh to me any longer.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Its not. Simply marking that it was a tied vote now. But in spirit of being on one wagon, I chose Boom for the above reasons. You’re looking to much at the part that I named when it served no purpose other than a marker that the votes were once again equal.
Spends a lot of time talking about how he's going to sort people, but Chaco doesn't actually attempt to sort.

Let me live in my illusion that I do. Lol. You’re gonna make me second guess them a lot now. But I believe that is all the more telling of why it’s more pertinent to sort Boom first.

Yes. Mala completely avoided it. His reactions and additions to game state did not at all seem genuine. It was mirrored reads of things and additives that lacked any inflection.
The fact that Chaco's only read is this Townread on Mala is seriously making me reconsidering my Mala read. If Chaco flips scum I imagine Mala is a good place to look for a buddy.

LaserGuy LaserGuy Fairly sure I answer your question in the above as well, but forgot to quote your part.
To further Mala read, even him questioning me about it supports that he’s wary of me pocketing him from an early town read.

LaserGuy LaserGuy nailed it perfectly.
Only real read continues to be Mala.

Just commentary, #HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame . Nothing more. You trying to sort me here though makes me want to say you’re town leaning here versus openly approaching me the last two games.

Not really seeing Gorf defensiveness, seeing more bluntness.
This is minimal, but okay.

LaserGuy LaserGuy Underwhelmed so far. Present but hardly any presence. Best post is the one about your coaching of Mala, but I have a differing opinion on that. Everything else is null. Nothing to really form on them yet from minimal content. Their reaction to wagon is indifference so nothing could be read from it, so L-1 may help. Mala’s reaction was clear cut townie.
Doesn't have a read on Boom but doesn't seem overly concerned about it.

@#HBC | Kary Treat them like an unknown vet. Don’t apply any meta at all. Just focus on tells, interactions, and inflection.
All that questioning about people's experience earlier and this is the outcome.

Why am I going to slowly go mad, BoomFrog BoomFrog ?
Interested to hear why that rubbed you the wrong way, @#HBC | Kary
Fairly obvious, imo, why Boom put me at the top from his perspective. But I’m gonna let him answer to see if it’s really just that.
This is fine, but reactive.

No no no. I’m saying you put me at the very top because I said I had a good grasp of your slot and it’s to mess with me subtly. I think you’re legitimately town reading me, but idk why I would be the top slot. You do have a lot of exposure to me as town though. Probably more than anyone in recent games sans Xivii, FF, and anyone else who was in all 3 recent games. But I think that’s it? I didn’t count Somi because they replaced out of Midnight.
I'm not sure what to make of this interaction between Chaco and Boom.

I’m massively interested in this.
Maybe it’s just I have a good BoomFrog grasp lol

tl;dr:

Chaco has spent the bulk of his content thus far on fluff posts. His analysis is extremely light, his reads are minimal, and he does not appear to be active and engaged in an attempt to solve. In contrast, his two previous Town games, he was extremely engaged in the thread, questioning everyone, developing his reads and actively pursuing independent leads. The quality of his content is night and day between this game and his previous two outings as Town... in half as many posts in those games, he managed to produce far more useful content.

Reactions: Wam

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
all good though gorf understandable, playing legit mafia without a computer really is tedious af, sad to see you drop but ill catch you in the next one ;)

boom is just validating my ping from chaco re: the equality comment, how am I not supposed to reward that?

Unvote: Gorf/Fontissian
Vote: Chaco

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I respect the decision to drop early Gorf. Catch you next time.
boom is just validating my ping from chaco re: the equality comment,
I did? How?

LaserGuy LaserGuy I should have seen that coming. I'd had the same thought but wanted to give Chaco time to see if he settled back into his normal style.

Synchronicity

Smash Journeyman
.... I understand about half of this. Its almost like this was written by two people...
What would you like to understand?

Maybe it’s just I have a good BoomFrog grasp lol
It is a mistake to believe one will every fully grasp the mysteries of Is BoomFrog.

I mean that sounds like me, but I can't find the game here so this must've been a game we played offsite? It sounds like you're saying I was wrong about those things, can I get a link?
Well you could check the xkcd Game Archive .

Could it be Somitomi and Bessie instead? I'll let you pick the game.
Will it be Wam’s Belated Simple Game? I do not yet know.

now wam has reads. i don’t get why wam is still voting me when he agrees with booms assessment (slight town).
Wam Wam I am interested in your reply to this.

But I'm not willing to trust a Xivii/Bessie slot that easily.
You should trust no one in this game easily, if you are town.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I think our disagreement here is essentially semantic though /shrug
Agree to disagree.

I was just trying to be lighthearted and essentially say "hey man sorry you were too slow" with a meme of an old commercial I'm sure everyone's seen
I didn't recognize the reference (probably living on a different continent has something to do with it). I disagree that I was too slow, I think you jumped the gun way too early but I've already expressed my sentiments wrt this so I'll drop it.

unless you believe that mates never coordinate to pressure slots together in early game, illogical isn't the right word here. Is my suggestion that it COULD be mate coordination a weak one based on the available evidence? absolutely. but it's not illogical to just flag what I thought was possible evidence of coordination for people to look back at if one of the involved slots flips scum.
My issue is that the same 'connection' could be applied to any number of other instances already present in this game. You specifically pointing out this one AND not doing the same for the rest is what caught my attention. You are right that this kind of coordination could come from scum-buddies, I never denied that. But why point this one out and skip over the rest?

I mean that sounds like me, but I can't find the game here so this must've been a game we played offsite? It sounds like you're saying I was wrong about those things, can I get a link?
Synchronicity Synchronicity already linked you to the archive, it was Crossover played on xkcd. Here are your actual quotes to help you refresh your memory:
General info for non smashboards players (or really anyone who hasn't played in an OS setup before): Firstly, OS has a fantastic sense of balance. He also loves to make games full of power roles, especially interesting non-traditional ones. Expect to see a lot of roles or variations on roles that you've never seen before. However, you can also expect that this will likely be one of, if not THE MOST ROBUST setups you've ever played in, both in terms of balance and meaningful choice given to each slot. Unless OS has lost his touch, which I have no reason to believe, we're in for what could very well be his magnum opus, though I'd hesitate to call it that without actually hearing it straight from him haha. Either way, because OS knows what the **** is up when it comes to robust game design, I can safely say that the chance of there being cancerous degenerate roles in this game is near zero. That means no lazy, bull****, kingmakery, or otherwise toxic wastes of slots like survivors, jesters, lynchers, etc. If there are multiple indies in this game, they won't be anything you've seen before in all likelihood (unless of course you've played in one of OS's past games) and they certainly will be fairly balanced with challenging wincons.

In fact, I'm so confident that this game is probably insanely well balanced that Im pretty much unconcerned with speculating on the setup at this point because it is probably immensely difficult to metagame and we don't have to worry about losing to some stupid gimmick which is so fantastic for my mental health in a game this large.
Guess I look pretty dumb here seeing as how we now have a claimed survivor. Guess my only defense is that it seems like this is not your typical survivor role. SirG alluded that he has multiple wincon triggers, or more specifically that he has a "survive" condition and it sounded like atleast one other. My guess is that he isn't telling us everything about his role and that this "survivor" role's wincon doesn't revolve as heavily around merely surviving as we might think. But clearly whatever he needs to do takes time, else the mods wouldn't have given the slot the bomb effect to deter the group from just offing the slot right away by forcing a trade. Whatever SIrG is up to though, it certainly must be deleterious on some level to the town. I'd be shocked if OS/marshy/rajam allowed for some ****ty passive kingmakery independant role to be in game, especially a kingmakery role that is very difficult to remove from the game without eating a punish.

Sabrar Sabrar
What are the goals behind you questioning process? General answers and ones specific to this game are both useful.
I can't give you any answer other than basic scumhunting. I try to judge whether the tone of the response and the thought process is indicative of any alignment. Very often it leads to nowhere because I get a reply that could come from either and in that case I don't even follow up on that line.

Did RVS end?
Yes. I'm keeping my vote on Kary because it wasn't completely random.

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
A bird behaves as a bird, therefore it must be a fish?
A good teacher knows all of his students by name.

LaserGuy... in Midnight?
Perhaps LaserGuy in WoT3.

.... I understand about half of this. Its almost like this was written by two people...
No, this has all been Xivii so far. The post below is bessie.

Gorf
Chaco
Frozen Flame
BoomFrog
Somitomi
LaserGuy
Pythag
Malakandra
Kary
Synchronicity (Xivii and Bessie Hydra)
Sabrar
Dark Horse
Wam

unvote

vote wam
This list is very alarming. I think it would be slightly better if it were read in reverse order, but even that way there's still a lot I don't like. Curious to see where fonti's reads end up.

LaserGuy LaserGuy I should have seen that coming. I'd had the same thought but wanted to give Chaco time to see if he settled back into his normal style.
What do you see in Chaco's content that was townie? I'll accept that you put him at the top of your list to be provocative, but I'm guessing you aren't actually scumreading him.

What would you like to understand?
For some reason I just assumed you would adopt your usual style. I suppose I can work with this, though I will probably need to let people know how to tell you apart if they haven't seen it. But I'll leave it for now.

I didn't think it was.

Unvote
Vote: Kary
Why Kary?

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
but he's attacking me, it's way easier when the people attacking me are scum
Aggressive tunnels are more likely Town Sabrar actually. I have been on the receiving end of... many of them.

Do you think Xivii gets my DT reference without help?
I'm almost positive that post was written by Xivii (timing if nothing else makes it very unlikely to come from bessie). But I expect bessie was probably consulted for parts of it, yes.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay, here's Chaco's first 10 posts from his last two games, both Town.

This is Midnight. Chaco is immediately focused on analysing players, producing reads, poking around everywhere. He is extremely obvtown basically right from the start of the game.

This is Vanilla.

Here he is more focused on the setup mechanics, but is still looking at player behaviours and produces a few legitimate reads.

Here is Chaco's ISO so far. I've gone through and commented on the bulk of the posts here.
This post is fluff. He already knows wam is experienced from xkcd (from pregame). There is basically no information that wam can give that's going to really help here.

Pretty much same as this. It's posting to look busy. There's very little analysis or information that Chaco can acquire here that will be particularly helpful. Contrast to the isos above about what Town!Chaco looks like on D1.

Same as above. Why does this matter? How does this help?

Fluff.

The first thing Chaco has posted that is actual content.

Fluff. Chaco doesn't attempt to inquire anything to bessie despite not knowing about her.

Fluff.

Fluff. This interaction is really weird as well.

Fluff.

Fluff.

Fluff.

Finally some real content, though this isn't a hard read. This is post 10, basically the same place as the other ISOs. No reads, no analysis, no scumhunting. It's completely vacuous.

Chaco does improve somewhat going onward, but there is still a lot of fluff, and basically all of the posting is reactive.

This is the closest thing to real analysis in Chaco's entire iso.

Spends a lot of time talking about how he's going to sort people, but Chaco doesn't actually attempt to sort.

The fact that Chaco's only read is this Townread on Mala is seriously making me reconsidering my Mala read. If Chaco flips scum I imagine Mala is a good place to look for a buddy.

Only real read continues to be Mala.

This is minimal, but okay.

Doesn't have a read on Boom but doesn't seem overly concerned about it.

All that questioning about people's experience earlier and this is the outcome.

This is fine, but reactive.

I'm not sure what to make of this interaction between Chaco and Boom.

tl;dr:

Chaco has spent the bulk of his content thus far on fluff posts. His analysis is extremely light, his reads are minimal, and he does not appear to be active and engaged in an attempt to solve. In contrast, his two previous Town games, he was extremely engaged in the thread, questioning everyone, developing his reads and actively pursuing independent leads. The quality of his content is night and day between this game and his previous two outings as Town... in half as many posts in those games, he managed to produce far more useful content.
So I get criticized for putting out the earliest reads in the game? Criticized for keeping up with excessive content and when I town it down I’m scummy for it? Like this truthfully doesn’t even make any sense. There’s nothing telling about your case here at all other than you’re trying to force a reason to push me. It honestly makes me think of endgame midnight when you said I tried to make stuff stick to you but never could. This is even weaker. See this is why I was even afraid to tone it down cause I knew someone would try and attack it as scummy. Look at the paper trail and you’ll see that I said this even in a discussion with you. Maybe that’s how you thought of it though?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame What’s your problem with my play? Early town read was a problem, and not it’s lack of content because two people have posted full on reads list while no one else has? Your content So far this game has been an exchange with Sabrar about semantics.

Chaco

Never Logs In
You tried to make stuff stick to me but never could**

Sorry I was dead asleep and just woke up to let the dog out.

Top Bottom