• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things are heating up in Norfair!

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Because the guy that translates gets a fixed schedule for the upcoming 2 months or so.
ehhh............... how do u know?

was it stated in a article or something?

anyway this stage looks good i hope it's fun

lucario_user

Smash Ace
we have his music and his stage. and hes not a stage hazard. all were missing is his update. if we dont get it, he could always be an unlock whitch aren't shown on the site till the game comes out*.

*= sonic and snake do not apply here. they have huge chances of being unlocks

mario66

Smash Cadet
I really wish people would stop complaining over getting updates on stuff we knew from E for All.

We have over 90 updates left, and a lot of stuff was revealed in the demo. Of course there are going to be updates about it.
And let's not forget that the other countries didn't get the demo, and its not like everyone that visits the site keeps up with every single video shown or even knew there was a demo.

Anyways, I like this stage, its spiffy. I wonder how common the lava plumes are...

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
yeah i think this stage would be great fun, lol but too many siblings complaining and whining about its not fair lol.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I love when idiots say "I don't see how X character is going to be playable", especially Ridley. BOWSER IS F***ING 50 feet tall in Super Mario Sunshine.

Ridley is NOT TOO BIG. This is Smash Bros. b**ches, deal with it. Being tied with Geno (a 3rd party character) on Sakurai's poll with 4 votes of the unconfirmed characters list means good things for the future for Ridley's chances. Lucas had 2 votes, Ike had 4, Diddy Kong had 4, and King Dedede had 5 votes. Ridley is simply a icon-and out of all the series repped in SSB so far that outsell Metroid-all of them EXCEPT Donkey Kong (which has been dead for over 10 years basically in sales! XD) have had 3 reps in smash. How the hell will Metroid not follow through=???

A lot of people say Fire Emblem, Star Fox, and whatnot should have 3 reps-and they haven't sold half as good as Metroid. Point is if Star Fox has 3 reps-then Metroid has AT LEAST 3 reps. End of story.

OMG! Ridley is Samus' height, and it's in Melee's opening.

Don't make me refer you to some of the famous movesets on the Ridley for Brawl thread-all 30 of them. :p

Also, Ridley should be a boss and a PC. Make him 50 feet tall as a boss, 8-10 feet tall as a PC. Done and done.

Hopefully the wave of lava and hiding and junk isn't stupid, and makes the stage unplayable ie: tourney banned. I don't want to be playing on anything that resembles superflat zone, infinte glacier,zebes: brinstar (melee), and whatnot. Hopefully there is a random event option on/off switch to make this level 100 times cooler, or I could just make it with the stage builder! XD

Even if this stage sucks, I might just play it for the Ridley boss theme, lol! XD

ChozoChampion

Smash Apprentice
@lucario_user(I don't know how to qoute:newbie:)
The ridley part comes from me liking ridley a lot.I found it sad destroying him in games when he's so cuddly-cwob!!!!!!!
The cheesewedge part comes from my original idea for a name(sonic the cheesewedgehog)
:******:
You click the quote or multiquote buttons in the boxes your want to quote :)

I love when idiots say "I don't see how X character is going to be playable", especially Ridley. BOWSER IS F***ING 50 feet tall in Super Mario Sunshine.

Ridley is NOT TOO BIG. This is Smash Bros. b**ches, deal with it. Being tied with Geno (a 3rd party character) on Sakurai's poll with 4 votes of the unconfirmed characters list means good things for the future for Ridley's chances. Lucas had 2 votes, Ike had 4, Diddy Kong had 4, and King Dedede had 5 votes. Ridley is simply a icon-and out of all the series repped in SSB so far that outsell Metroid-all of them EXCEPT Donkey Kong (which has been dead for over 10 years basically in sales! XD) have had 3 reps in smash. How the hell will Metroid not follow through=???

A lot of people say Fire Emblem, Star Fox, and whatnot should have 3 reps-and they haven't sold half as good as Metroid. Point is if Star Fox has 3 reps-then Metroid has AT LEAST 3 reps. End of story.

Don't make me refer you to some of the famous movesets on the Ridley for Brawl thread-all 30 of them. :p

Also, Ridley should be a boss and a PC. Make him 50 feet tall as a boss, 8-10 feet tall as a PC. Done and done.

Hopefully the wave of lava and hiding and junk isn't stupid, and makes the stage unplayable ie: tourney banned. I don't want to be playing on anything that resembles superflat zone, infinte glacier,zebes: brinstar (melee), and whatnot. Hopefully there is a random event option on/off switch to make this level 100 times cooler, or I could just make it with the stage builder! XD

Even if this stage sucks, I might just play it for the Ridley boss theme, lol! XD
same here i may only play it for the ridley theme but it might be better in play than it looks.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
21, but why do you care? what does that prove?

let me guess, youre going to reply by saying

"LOLLOOOLLOOOLAWL UR 21 WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CHILDISHHLY OMFGZZZ???"

get the **** outside and breath air.

if you must know... making fun of how uptight you dweebs are is what I live for(during the times I check dojo updates <3)

the rest of my time is spent making love to my prettiful girl kristalyn :D! (when im not making fun of pencil holder wearing dip****s

wow I must be bored lol

oh and before someone gets mad because im off topic...

this update week blows?

there... now you cant ***** and moan =)
lol, I can't imagine how bad it would be to have to listen to this idiot.....

I particularly like the Norfair stage, except for the background lava that comes in and pwns you unless you get into that little room. That's kinda stupid.

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira

That's exactly what me and LU have been trying to say. He was small enough in metroid and in the SSBM intro vid. And we said he could be an unlockable in a fight on Norfair or in the SE. Thanks for making our point clear.:)

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
lol, nice caption Baron.....

*threateningly pulls a knife out*

But who said I wouldn't hurt you? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

lucario_user

Smash Ace

finally! some one agrees! and before the boss battle he could eat a thing full of super mushrooms explaining the size differance. :)

ridleythecheesewedge

Smash Apprentice
either in ridley's house or just having a dream in
I knew i shouldn't have believed in the magical post #150(dojo)fairy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we already knew about ike's FS

Top Bottom