• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

They should add more humorus cutscenes

Kiris

Smash Cadet
If you played Melee, you probably saw the humorus "Congradulations" pics when you beat classic or adventure mode. I think they should put in humorus cutscenes. Picture this: Snake is about to go against Samus (Zero Suit) for a fight. While Samus goes into a fighting stance, what does Snake do? Stare at her breasts. That being just one example, I think that it could only add to the sillyness of the game.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
I don't think Nintendo would have Snake be staring at Zamus's breasts. You may be on the right track though.

Sensai

Smash Master
I wouldn't be surprised if they added a lot more humor, especially if the Adventure Mode is different for every character.

Why? Two words: Wario.

Ah, nuts. That was only one word.

But seriously, I think I'd go for it. I'd like to be entertained when playing through the single player, y'know? Even though it is a multiplayer game, the single player doesn't have to be bad. And also, Nintendo probably won't go for that whole staring at breasts thing.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I don't think Nintendo would have Snake be staring at Zamus's breasts. You may be on the right track though.
That'd be kinda funny though. Then he stops fighting her and grabs them, and Zamus and him run off the edge of the stage into a bed. Of course, then all the gaming geeks would drop their controllers and get horny.

Pardon me for this disturbing post.

T-major

Smash Champion
I think it would work out well. adding more humour into the game would be good in my opinion.

I think it would be best if they made it so there were different cutscenes based on how well you do in 1 player mode. be it the different difficulty levels, score, time, or all of the above. it would change things up a bit so you don't see the same thing over and over agian. maybe even make special videos that are only seen if you do something specific during 1 player mode.

eXspriggan

Smash Apprentice
or maybe depending on how well you do, it takes you to another part of the story. like theres two ways you can go. so the replay value may increase

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I think in either Snake or C. Falcon, or Zamus's victory scenes, Falcon and Snake should be fighting over Zamus... who recieves a fire flower from Ness.

T-major

Smash Champion
or maybe depending on how well you do, it takes you to another part of the story. like theres two ways you can go. so the replay value may increase
that would be cool. maybe it could get more levels when you unlock more characters.

let say you you play throught adventure mode without any hidden characters unloked. it would have about 12 levels (amount and theme of levels would change based on what you do), then you unlock Bowser Jr. and you can go through an Isle Delfino level (have to do something to get there), which was previously locked. it would add a lot of replay value to 1 player.

Croco

Smash Lord
It would be some extra work to add all that in there..
But I would love to see more funny cutscenes.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
If anyone should ogle, it should be Wario: eyes wide, mouth agape, maybe a little drool.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I think Snake should have a cutscene before every battle where he reacts to his opponent. Like, for Ness, he could say "A psychic kid, huh?"

Also,

"An angel, huh?"
"A Star Warrior, huh?"
"You're that plumber..."
"An ape, huh?"

OoooOOOOoooohhh....David Hayter FTW.

eXspriggan

Smash Apprentice
i dont know why, but for some reason, i just pictured snakes enemy with that big exclamation on their head

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
I think Snake should have a cutscene before every battle where he reacts to his opponent. Like, for Ness, he could say "A psychic kid, huh?"

Also,

"An angel, huh?"
"A Star Warrior, huh?"
"You're that plumber..."
"An ape, huh?"

OoooOOOOoooohhh....David Hayter FTW.
looooooooooool!!!!!
I can so imagine Hayter saying that!

Kiris

Smash Cadet
Obviously, the stareing at Zamus' breasts was just an example. I, myself would be surprised if that happened. And I love the idea of Snakes opponents having the explanation marks over their heads.

Sensai

Smash Master
I imagine that the '!' will be saved for Snake's taunt, but to be humorous they could, at the end of the game in the little 'congratulations' image, have everyone with one above their heads. That'd be funny.

And Devas...hilarious. :-D

NES_Ninja

Smash Rookie
If you played Melee, you probably saw the humorus "Congradulations" pics when you beat classic or adventure mode. I think they should put in humorus cutscenes. Picture this: Snake is about to go against Samus (Zero Suit) for a fight. While Samus goes into a fighting stance, what does Snake do? Stare at her breasts. That being just one example, I think that it could only add to the sillyness of the game.
For the people saying that Nintendo wouldn't do this, they did it in Twilight Princess. Very subtly, but Link did stare at a "certain person's" breasts for a few seconds during a cutscene. (Tried to avoid spoilers)

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Hah, let's see...

In a big open area, have Link atop a cliff who's targeting Samus with his bow, who's leaning against a tree, targeting Pit in the sky with her missles, who's looking down and aiming his arrow at Pikachu, who's in a bush getting ready to pounce Fox, whos under a bridge targeting Snake with his laser gun, who's hiding in the tall grass, targeting Mario with his sniper, who's just walking around carefree, all oblivious to the persons behind them.

That's as creative as FireBomb will get today. o.O

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
How about the following, which is very Metal Gear, and is still PG-13:

As ZS Samus is checking her gun, you can see Snake sneaking up on her. Then, it goes back at ZS Samus, and then she turns around, only seeing a cardboard box. When she turns around again to check on her gun, you can see Snake out of his box, crouching, and staring at her bottom.

Of course, he can't do this unpunished, as another ZS Samus has been sneaking up on Snake, and just when you see her roundhousekicking Snake in the face, the cutscene stops.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Good post though Firebomb >.>

Ok, I got one. Kirby is fighting againt Samus, Pit, and Mario. He gets gets cornered, then begins inhaling. He inhales them all, and then they pop out, and Kirby has some freaky combination of hats.

They all look at him, he looks around a little. Then charges up a weapon, and fires a gigantic, energy, fiery arrow at the other 3.

ehjay111

Smash Apprentice
yea lets leave humour in the hands of weird japanese. I think we all know what would happen if they did this. Mockery of Wii and brawl. Haha look at that tbrawl has little gay pictures that are apeaaling to 5 year olds.

Top Bottom