• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There Can Be Only One

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Kirbykid is lots of fun. Everyone who's played him would agree. But saying anyone ***** with Kirby is funny. Unless it's noobs being ***** by Kirby, which of course is especially entertaining when they play high tiers.

And I'd love to go to Pound 3, but I don't think I'll be able to make it. :(
That's why it's scary >_>...he DOES **** with kirby. XD.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
kirbykid is not impressive imo. hes good though.
Kirby does not ****.

Not to say that Kirby can't get some entertaining KOs, nor that it isn't fun to play people who don't know how to fight Kirby and make them look foolish, just stating that Kirby as a character is well known to be the most unrapliest rapist ever.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Kirby does not ****.

Not to say that Kirby can't get some entertaining KOs, nor that it isn't fun to play people who don't know how to fight Kirby and make them look foolish, just stating that Kirby as a character is well known to be the most unrapliest rapist ever.
kirby really doesnt ****.

he has been known to try and slip a mickey in a drink or two though :-p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You haven't played Silent Spectre.

Edit:
What Pink Reaper is saying, though, is that Captain Falcon isn't as tough of a match up as other high tiers such as Marth, Fox, Falco. Beating Falcons, in general, isn't ground breaking, but beating good Falcons is difficult... well, it's difficult to beat players like Silent Spectre and Isai as it is, but it's even more challenging as Kirby.

Top Bottom