• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Theme Song Of your Life?

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Aight I've been pondering on this for some time and i know everybody here is different but if you could have a song to reflect your life and your personality what BRAWL! song will it be? (Its gotta be a brawl song just to keep it related to brawl)
Me i would think mine would be starwolf's assault theme song cus its deep cool, peaceful and actiony :) Just like myself :p

What would you guys say would be the best song to reflect you?

Addition!

You can also come to discuss your brawl songs what you like, dont like hate, or wish they put in.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Such a hard question... Either Live and Learn, Dedede's theme, Ike's theme, Corneria, Legend of Zelda theme, Pokemon Gym/Evolution, main Pokemon theme, You call this a Utopia!?, or Tal Tal heights.

I can't find ONE

Faux

Smash Rookie
That's a tough question. I've never listened to the "full versions" of the songs so I dunno if they have lyrics or not, and it's hard to pinpoint a song that reflects on my life just based on the sound of the music. To make this not a completely pointless post, I'd say it's the Ashley Theme. It's so catchy~

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
man thats hard: midnas lament,his world instramental,mgs4 theme of love,live and learn,power hungry fool,gourmet race,devils call to your heart,the smashing song of praise,and last but not least snake eater instramental

PCHU

Smash Lord
Victory road....
It fits so well with my life, plus I can play it piano, so.....:)

And it goes REALLY well with friend battles on custom stages.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Ocarina of Time Medley/Space Armada/Hidden Village/Sonic Heroes/Battlefield(Melee)

jmoney316

Smash Rookie
kinda tough so many good songs. i have three themes:his world, star wolf and victory road

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
I guess Obstacle from Yoshi's Island would fit me best. I tend to just "wing it" through life, only dealing with obstacles when they're right in front of me.

D

Deleted member

Ouch.

Either Metaknight's Revenge or The Great Sea, but Mila's Divine Protection and The Winning Road would fit me too.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Definatley a challenge, based on the number of epic songs in Brawl.
I have a list:

1. Butter Building
2. Calling to the Night
3. King Dedede's theme
4. Final destination (Brawl)
5. Tetris A
6. 02 (for some, Zero-Two)
7. Fire Field
8. Team Galactic Battle
9. Vs. Ridley
10. Battlefield Ver. 2

It could depend on your taste of music or lifestyle. I picked Butter Building because, like the song, my life seems carefree, but action and adventure pop up every now and then.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
gourmet race.
for real it is the dreamland song that this song is kind of a remix for from SSB64 and melee.

Or Shin Onigashima. (guitar FTW)

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
I'd have to change my mind on my previous choice, Fountain of Dreams seems more appropriate.
I'm a music-orianted person, I've enjoyed and participated in many forms of classical music. Fountain of Dreams is slow, and seems to portray a story of some sort, a battle portraying agony, suffering, or tyrony; it's like a mix of Kirby and Fire Emblem (in my opinion, the 2 series with the best music). Sometimes I get a tear in my eye from listening to all of the song, would that be considered a sign of warning?

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
me, well mines a bit more complicated than most, (probably). Me Forest of hope,
live and learn/open your heart, gormet race, and ocarina of time melody, and the song that plays in the practice room in wifi mode (cacustics FTW)

let me explain.
Forest of hope-nice, calm, peaceful, and relaxing, and even somewhat lazy
Live and learn- inspiring, whole-hearted, determination.
Open your heart- it represents my heroic spirit, and courage (it sounds cheesy, but i've done way more than my fair share of REAL-LIFE heroism, and i enjoyed it too)
Gourmet Race- fast-paced, random, exciting.
Ocarina of time melody- the chorus is happy, joyful, carefree, that's me
Wifi waiting room theme- calm, lazy, but still entertaining

but my REAL theme song isn't in brawl, it's called "What I'm Made Of" by Crush 40. it fits me to a T.

so, that's me, now you know a LOT more about me.

Top Bottom