• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The_Altrox's Brawl Tier of Manliness

Vorguen

Smash Champion
No DK is still manlier than Charizard and Wario. I can only compromise up to Ganon and Bowser. Maybe Ike, if I'm having a good day.

I will troll this thread until DK is high enough, then I will find someone else to complain about and troll forever, because, simply put, this thread is epic win.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
No DK is still manlier than Charizard and Wario. I can only compromise up to Ganon and Bowser. Maybe Ike, if I'm having a good day.

I will troll this thread until DK is high enough, then I will find someone else to complain about and troll forever, because, simply put, this thread is epic win.
Then I'm just gonna stop reading your posts if your gonna simply troll. Problem solved.

justaway12

Smash Master
Well you should probably update your list I think you said nana should move up a bit because of her manly hammer, I think I gave enough reasons for mario higher/luigi lower, don't forget ness and since you said you would move DK up a little I think vorgen would happier and probably not troll as much as he plans too.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Well you should probably update your list I think you said nana should move up a bit because of her manly hammer and I think I gave enough reasons for mario higher/luigi lower.
Yeah, I will soon. Maybe today? I still think Luigi should be higher than Mario, but the proof is so overwhelming. Too bad though. Luigi still has a better mustauche though. I don't care what they say

Top Bottom