• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Zero Suit/Samus in Shorts Social

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Shhhh you are just feeding them.
All part of the fun of a raid. :p

It's called a BEAUTY MARK.

You know, it's kinda sad that these Zero Skill Spamus players have to use tier placements to counter queen Zelda's arguments. I mean, it's like having a rich guy telling a poor guy to just buy more money. Like that makes any sense.

You could always just switch to the superior character. No money needed. I mean, you're obviously most of the way there, since you've found our social thread! ;)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Were you reading the flowchart or what?

Neutral B > dthrow > autocombo til I'm bored. Up B.

Pleb.
And who taught you that?

Oh wait, it was the Zelda mains. Checkmate.

Farorae

Smash Ace
All part of the fun of a raid. :p

It's called a BEAUTY MARK.

You could always just switch to the superior character. No money needed. I mean, you're obviously most of the way there, since you've found our social thread! ;)
gorl call it whatever u want she got a trasH mole

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Pleb.
You better think twice before doing this! Or more than twice, actually pretty much as many times as you want.

Farorae

Smash Ace
That moment when you realize all of the characters on the roster would look better in zero suit than samus

especially :4falcon:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Notice the user count since we've been here.

We're just that amazing.

David Viran

Smash Lord
You zelda mains are so fricken cool and no matter what anybody says you are always right.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You zelda mains are so fricken cool and no matter what anybody says you are always right.
We got one believer, sistahs. Great job, my loves. :^)

You are legit a fool if you think that I have taken anything said here seriously lmaooooo.
The classic "oh crap I fell into their trap better think of an excuse to get away from this" remark, amirite? Or amirite? :^)

Last edited:

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
We got one believer, sistahs. Great job, my loves. :^)

The classic "oh crap I fell into their trap better think of an excuse to get away from this" remark, amirite? Or amirite? :^)
Wait are you serious?

You seriously think this is serious?

Pleb.
Man was I being too subtle?

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
Also this thread isn't active because all the ZSS mains are chilling in the skype group. It's 2015 boys, INSTANT MESSAGING IS THE FUTURE!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Also this thread isn't active because all the ZSS mains are chilling in the skype group. It's 2015 boys, INSTANT MESSAGING IS THE FUTURE!
Oop, no wonder their sassless thread is so weak, they've already drunk the skype group poison!

Last edited:

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
No but for real though this raid was entertaining. I shall play a round of for glory as zelda to honor ya'll.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
No but for real though this raid was entertaining. I shall play a round of for glory as zelda to honor ya'll.
Cheers. Hope you have fun without a flowchart to follow.

Oh wait, you gorls already get your daily dose of poison from Skypu smh. But whatevs. :^)

Also gorl, I wanted to rustle some jimmies, but I guess you didn't get b8'd. Well done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom