• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zelda Totk Theory! (Major Spoilers)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So ...
Zelda Might actually be a Timeloop!
Think about it!
The logo has a ouroborus a symbol for something that goes on forever!
TOTK Features Stronger Monsters, and ISlands in the Sky Thats not top far from Skyward Swords Opening!
When i said i wanted link to stay the protag of Zelda Forever thats not what i meant!
I guess Demise Was Correct he truly created a Cycle Without End!
That did Backfire at him as he only wins Once and gets continusly Curbstomped by Link!
Also i forgot The You Cant beat him Link Line by Zelda Might be a hint to this aswell!
Also one Thing If this Game Doesnt End With Link Putting on the Classic Tunic im gonna riot!

Quillion

Smash Hero
That would ruin the lore even more than how Skyward Sword weakened it if you ask me.

I really hope Nintendo isn't going to embrace the "we're just going to do this again and again" as an actual plot point for Zelda because it just makes every installment feel meaningless. At least Demise could be interpreted as being only the source of monsters rather than Ganon.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
That would ruin the lore even more than how Skyward Sword weakened it if you ask me.

I really hope Nintendo isn't going to embrace the "we're just going to do this again and again" as an actual plot point for Zelda because it just makes every installment feel meaningless. At least Demise could be interpreted as being only the source of monsters rather than Ganon.
True it also feels incredibly Dark and depressing! (In a bad way)

Top Bottom