• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zelda MU compendium

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ed’s MU Guide stuffs
“Hey guys! I’ve been saying that I’ve wanted to contribute for a while but I’ve been incredibly busy. I finally got just a bit of free time so I can go crazy at last and describe how I play MUs and stuff. Feel free to take whatever you would like and add it to the MU thread. More than likely, things that have already been discussed will already be there but I’m doing this without looking at what is said, just so I can get all my ideas out. Some things may be silly but I’ll be giving only my honest opinion so bear with me lol. Once I put this up, I’m more than happy to discuss why I feel like I do with said detail. With that said, let’s get it going.

:metaknight: -3 (large disadvantage)

[collapse=Meta Knight]Introduction

Alright, the evil bat that we won’t have to deal with that much longer. Until then, a breakdown of moves and what to do to try and combat that evil bat.

Meta Knight's Move Analysis

Jab
You really shouldn’t see this move much but if you do and you aren’t either in a jab-lock or pressured into a tumble off the ledge, you can easily outrange it with a Fsmash, Dash attack or a Ftilt. If you’re feeling lucky, you can also likely get a Dtilt, and if he trips, make sure you follow up with something. Be wary though, as awful as MK’s jab is, it can cancel quickly into other moves of his so he isn’t as vulnerable as other characters. Punish quickly or get away to avoid a bait and punishment.

Dash Attack
This move is pretty lame since MK can actually follow up on it at low damage and most of the time it crosses us up. We can actually pivot grab this to outright beat it. Otherwise, pay attention to see if it crosses us up and punish accordingly because we’ll get a small window to at least DA with our own. If it finishes its animation in front of us, punish hard and don’t hesitate because you know MK has that SL input ready if he can.

Forward Tilt
This move is easily going to be the bane of the MU. If I’m not mistaken, it outranges us and it also slightly lifts us off the ground, so he can continue to pester us without much resistance. This move is also cancellable, meaning he can choose not to go through with all three hits of it, so he can go right into a grab or smash attack to follow up. Personally, if hit with this move, try to DI away immediately and try to reset spacing. If forced to combat it, Fsmash and Ftilt can match or beat it with range but it becomes a matter of timing or reading your opponent hence the suggestion to try and reset spacing right away.

Down Tilt
This was formally a trouble move but the more I looked into this, the less of a problem it is. If on the stage, and you shield this, you have options to punish. With a regular shield, you can iDA (instant dash attack) or mash Dsmash to get out. If you PS, you can drop shield and Dtilt, Usmash, iDA or Dsmash. The point is, if you PS this, make sure it hurts him. This will likely be one of the largest windows of punishment we’ll see. If he hits this while we’re offstage…well, don’t let that happen. It’ll mean your recovering and it just got more difficult.

Up Smash
You won’t see this much. If anything, this will be similar territory to j
still be punished if spaced well with iDA and the already mentioned but iDA will be the safest thing to do.

Forward Air
This move will simply pester and be used for spacing us out. It isn’t too much to deal with and it will not kill unless you allow it to because it can be DIed very well. Again, if they recklessly attack your shield, they will get hurt to at least dash attacked.

Back Air
This is the same as Fair with one glaring difference. It isn’t the fact that the last hit can kill us (but it can since it has more knockback than Fair) but the fact that it combos into kill moves like Nair or Dsmash because the first two hits pop us up nicely for MK. If you’re getting up there in damage, beware of this move. IMO, just avoid it if you notice MK takes to the air with his back towards you.

Down Air
This move is so lame. It beats out our Usmash, and our only real way to punish it well is to look for any sort of bad spacing. Now, if we PS it, we can Nair if he’s above us or we can Bair if he’s in that area. I didn’t list Fair because I think he may be able to avoid it. Feel free to test Fair. Another option is threatening with Uair out of a PS. A lot of MKs have tendency to jump and Dair again after a Dair, so if they show this tendency, hit them hard. This move isn’t too much of a threat to kill but it can gimp or at least place us in a bad place so respect this move and its ******** range.

Up Air
IMO, the second worst move to us in this MU. Two frames and it can kill us if MK chases us high on the screen. Air dodging isn’t going to be of much use because he can chase us around with it, throwing more than we can hope to AD. Our best hope on this is to use our better air speed and avoid it that way, ADing when necessary. TBH, ADing Uair will only allow us to be hit by something harder, likely Nair, SL or tornado but there isn’t too many options to just get by it so you really just have to make the read on your opponent. Again, just a really lame move against us in this MU.

Throws
The only real throw of worry is Dthrow because MK can set up a Dtilt jab lock if we do not tech or find a way to land right side up. Fthrow/Bthrow can set into SL but that relies too much on our DI. IIRC, DI away on the F/Bthrows.

Mach Tornado
It’s good but we pop out pretty well. It still can catch us if we pop out and it also can auto cancel. The AC is dependent on the height he’s at when he finishes so pay attention and don’t just go rushing in. This could be a trap and can get us hurt bad. Most of our ground moves can beat it but it becomes a timing game and that’s a risk that shouldn’t be taken. For this, it is however comfortable you feel against it but at least we pop out well. It sucks when we take damage from this move.

Drill Rush
Primarily for recovery, long range fireballs beat this.

Dimensional Cape
Same as drill rush, primarily a recovery move. You really won’t see attacks these two moves.

Shuttle Loop
This moves saves him from so much crap. We’re tall enough to be hit through BF platforms which is lame. The aerial version is nasty but decent DI will keep us alive just fine. Also, if you are feeling gutsy and you read an aerial SL as you’re above him, Dair will spike him senseless. Shielding this on the ground opens up the door for punishment as well because we can kick or Nair him before he can get to his glide attack.

How To Win

Use Throws!
Use Uthrow on low damage grabs: Hear me out on this one. Uthrow places MK above us, and we can at least position ourselves to threaten his landing or rack damage. Most MKs will throw an attack directly out of being thrown, so at low damage, Uair can be a great choice. Empty hopping is also a great threat to MK after an Uthrow, because it’ll allow you to see the options that they select. I will say not to use Uthrow at higher damages. Every other throw is better at this point (50+ %).

Use Dash Attack!
As you may have noticed, I list DA as a primary way of punishment. Its range will allow us to make MK play safer the more we hit with it. The safer MK plays, the better for us. I will admit, there is some considerable risk because of the lag that DA has but as long as you pay attention to MK’s spacing, we’ll be hitting this move more often than not.

You CAN Recover!
Instead of just going for the ledge, I feel it is better to make sure you give yourself the opportunity to DI another hit instead of already losing the stock. Thanks to Zelda’s momentum cancelling Nayru’s we can actually live for a while in this MU. Mixing up, of course, is smart, but if MK just grabs the ledge and we go to stage, the worst he’ll do to us is SL or Nair. It becomes a reading game again but as long as you pay attention to when he grabs ledge or if he doesn’t, recovering becomes a bit easier. It still is not easier by any means but I hope this helps.

Din's Every Glide!
This speaks for itself; if you see MK go into any glide, hit him with a fireball or at least get one out there. Any free damage we can get in the MU is amazing for us.

Stay Grounded!
This also speaks for itself. Zelda has to stay on the ground to give her a chance. MK can torture us if we are above him. In that situation we either lose, or make a good read to get back to the ground. Only take to the air for absolute punishments.

Use Forward Tilt After Landing a Down Tilt!
Any time Dtilt trips, either grab or use angled down Ftilt. This will keep our kill moves fresh or at least freshen them up a bit. Also, Ftilt will put MK above us which is what we want. The only way we can win is to get some early kills so our moves will have to stay relatively fresh. Ftilt, not being nearly as used, will now have some utility to us.

Be Prepared to SDI!
MK can get out of Fsmash fairly well but we can at least react to what he can do. Be ready to try and follow up with a grab or DA because we can still trade with him instead of losing completely. Usmash, I’m not too sure about but at least be ready to DI something or maybe even mash our Dsmash or Dtilt to cover us.

Patience Is Key!
If we are on the ledge, be very patient with your next action. MK can cover all of our best choices so we have to play the guessing game. Watch how and where your opponent sets up to try and cover and choose accordingly. If you’re wrong, you have to be ready to DI and momentum cancel.

Counterpick Your Strengths!
If you like platforms go to a stage that has them and vice versa. MK has no bad stages and we don’t have many good ones; none in this MU. Play to your strengths and try not to go to some exotic to try and confuse them.

Closing Remarks
I feel like with gimps aside, we should have longer percentage stocks than MK. We have plenty of kill power to end stocks early, but we have to play as patiently as possible. Do not overextend any advantages because a single misread can place us in a world of hurt. [/collapse]

:snake: -2/-3 (medium to large disadvantage)

[collapse=Snake]Introduction

This MU is actually really fun when you know how to combat grenades.

Snake's Move Analysis

Jab
You’ll see this that the lead up to Ftilt or a grab. A few things. If Snake hits you while backwards and shielding, Bair him! This goes for a bunch of jabbing characters but Snake especially. If this isn’t the case, DI up so that Ftilt will pop you up instead of all hits connecting. I feel that this is a better position for us. If Snake goes to complete the jab combo, we could get killed by the third hit. If I’m not mistaken, we could shield the third hit but be prepared to DI so we don’t die an early death.

Forward Tilt
This move lol. You guys already probably know about the range and everything but some lesser known things. We can punish this super hard if we PS the first hit. Both F/Bair are available. Grabs are available. DA is available. Dtilt is available. Even Ftilt might be available. This move Is so dependent on the first hit being PSed or not. If it isn’t, only DA is worth any real punishment. Be careful with how you approach punishing this move because you can make or break the stock and potentially the match with the outcome of punishing this. You can always just jump OoS and attempt to reset the situation if you don’t feel confident with punishment.

Down Tilt
This move is underrated. I feel that it’s best use take away reaching the ledge. If they don’t set their normal away of traps for our recovery, they can lay Dtilt near the ledge and potentially kill us because the move has some solid kill power and you know it’ll always be fresh.

Up Tilt
The killer of Zelda. We die so early to this move when it connects hard. Hell, we kind of still die early even if it sourspots. Like Ftilt, punishment is completely dependent on if it is PSed or not. Heavy punish if PSed. If not, do everything you can to try and get out of the situation. PSing it isn’t too reliable because it is a very fast move, normal reaction is just risky and unsafe. More or less run from this move unless opportunity presents itself.

Forward Smash
A dangerous move. This can kill us so low! I think this move will be mainly seen from Snake while we are trying to get away from the ledge. If we AD onto the stage, we could eat ****. With that said, if we catch him throwing one out and we can move around, punish hard with a kick. Just let him have it. I will say beware of the range on this move, it is actually deceptively long and wide upward. If you get overzealous with the punishment, you can end up eating ****. Let’s not do that at all.

Up Smash / DACUS
This move is weird for one reason. When hit by it, I never really know how to DI it at all, especially ay high damage so this move often randomly kills me. Hopefully it doesn’t do the same to you guys. The mortar can be reflected but when he pulls out the apparatus to shoot the mortar, it’ll pop us up. Nine out of ten times, if we get popped up by the launcher, we are in a terrible position. If we AD, we either eat mortar or get chased and capitalized on by Snake. Our kicks should destroy the mortar, leaving the following Snake to worry about. Avoid being popped by this as best as you can.

Down Smash
The proximity mine. This can be destroyed by our fireballs and even a well-spaced Dsmash but its primary use in this MU will be to really mess up our recovery. This thing will either force us to sweetspot the ledge to avoid certain death but the problem is that Snake would likely be waiting on the ledge. Now FW can detonate this thing but the spacing is pretty tight so we have three choices. We wait out Snake and then go for ledge, detonate with FW, or recover further than it can reach, hoping there isn’t a C4 also waiting nearby. This thing is definitely a detriment to us.

Dash Attack
This moves hurts us so bad! If Snake gets into our mid-range, he can just rush in on us with this move since it is invincible at the beginning. It literally can just plow through our awesome hitboxes without a care. He also can hit with the beefy part of DA and still end up DACUS’ing away. This single move is the worst move against us in the MU. We can only really punish the afterward of this attack with a DA of our own, or a grab. If you get a PS, perhaps a hyphen Usmash is possible. Treat this like an amped up MK DA. Pay close attention to where he will end up after using it, if you are able to block it.

Aerials

I group these all together for a reason. They are not that good and of course they lose to Usmash. With that said, don’t fall for AC Nair traps. If you get caught in Nair, it can definitely be SDIed to get out; do so or risk taking major damage and possibly dying. Same with Dair though you won’t see it much. SDI out or risk dying. Uair is pretty nasty and can actually be ACed. You will likely see this only being above Snake. Just avoid this because like all of Snake’s aerials, they his awful hard. Bair is his best aerial. This thing has a DDD like hitbox because it stays out forever! Just when you think it’s over, it hits you. Also, you can’t punish this too hard when he’s on the ground because he makes himself so small. Try to either get a Dtilt or grab him. If any of his other aerials do not AC, hit him hard but also be wary if he has grenades around him. We don’t have overly long stocks against him so we cannot afford trade damage. Lastly with Bair, Snake’s tend to use this at the very last second before hitting the ground. Don’t be caught off guard.

Grenades (courtesy of C.J.)

[COLLAPSE="Grenade Info"]-4 second timer from the time the pin is pulled until the explosion happens.

-One of your biggest all around advantages on Snake is your overall better mobility. Nades give you access to your long distance, and quick, glide toss. Use it carefully and smartly. Make sure you don't throw the nade so that you slide into it.

-While grenades do a fair bit of damage (12% fresh), they're not really supposed to explode on you. Grenades are largely meant to control space and to deal chip damage (the 1-5% from the item throw hitting you). Recognize this and pay more attention to where the Snake player puts them. The way they camp will be a habit of theirs and you should be able to punish their camping.

-Grenade throws themselves are fairly laggy. Don't be afraid to just run through them, take the little damage, and punish them.

-So, unless they're cooking the nades really well, you can largely ignore the nades when thrown/tossed.

-Unless there is a very large distance between the two characters, instant throwing nades back at Snake is quick enough to get the nades away from you before Snake can strip them. Mostly good to know when you have a noticeable lead and are trying to camp Snake out.

-On that topic, grenade stripping can become problematic if you get overly aggressive with your use of them against Snake (glidetossing too much/unsafely, trying to hold onto them to cook them more before you throw them at Snake, etc).

-If Snake is protecting himself with a wall of grenades around him or constantly holding one, grabs are your best friend.

-When you do grab him though, don't pummel. Pummeling will set off the grenades he's holding and blow you up. Just throw him; throw him offstage if you're close enough to do so, or throw him up if you're not.

-Once you get a large enough lead for you to feel comfortable, start camping him out. Nades are meant to control space, and you should know how to deal with them on the whole. Force him to put himself in danger by coming to you.

-When you use an aerial vs. Snake while he's holding a grenade, make sure you aim for his face. If you hit his body, you'll be likely to hit the nade and blow both of you up (or if he's shielding, just yourself). Trades like these Snake wants and will gladly make all day long.[/COLLAPSE]

Now to add on to these facts. This is Zelda and not Marth, so how do things change? Well pretty subtlety. If Snake is going to all out camp us, we can out camp him but it’s with using his nades against him. What you do is instant toss a grenade back at him and follow it with a fireball. The thrown grenade will block his second grenade and the fireball will likely blow them up either giving in big damage or really hurting his shield. This can result in possible broken shields but at least it will lighten up his camp. With that said, make sure to pay attention to how he cooks the nades. Grabbing doesn’t seem like a great answer but making the attempt to do so can be rewarding since it’ll put Snake in a bad place against us. No need to do so, especially if the anti-camp is working well but it’ll keep him on his toes. Glidetossing grenades as an approach is also an option but taking this route leaves you open to grenade stripping. Choose options very wisely. Also, Snake can grab very well out of a grenade pull. You have to be careful.

Nikita
I honestly don’t know where the strong hitbox comes from but when it hits, it hits hard. This move will likely be used while we are on the edge for extra pressure. Hitting a missile with a fireball will mess up its route and not to mention, Snake leaves himself prone so if you can get to him, get there. Otherwise, avoid it and any other traps he’ll have to compliment it. More often than not, this will be used for misdirection, leading you into something else. Be mindful.

Cypher
If a Snake recover’s low, let him have it. If they can help it, they’ll recover high so send fireballs after him. If possible, try to hit it hard but I’m confident in saying that fireballs will be the most used option. Interesting fact, if you footstool the cypher, he gets another cypher for free, so I suppose don’t do this. Lastly, since he’ll recover high, try to read whether or not he will wavebounce nades to get to the ground. If the damage is there, it’ll be one of our best opportunities to kill with Uair or at least cover his landing.

C4
27 seconds upon detonation. This will be used often to set up traps, and often just planted for us to forget about it until he sets it off. This kills ultra-early, and the hitbox is so big. As long as you’re aware of it, it shouldn’t be a problem. The main concern of the C4 is when we are recovering or on the ledge. In combination with a proximity and us being force to recover to the stage, we get messed up badly and possible die without being able to retaliate. The C4 can also be used to save Snake if you mess him up offstage. Against most characters, he can afford this damage but since we can kill so well, he really can’t afford this luxury. We also can footstool him from the explosion but don’t go out too far because if you miss, you may not make it back and worse yet, Snake will be in an advantageous position. Footstool if you can, but if you can’t, keep the pressure with fireballs or aerials. This is where we can win.

Throws
F/Bthrow will be used for two things. To get you offstage or throw you into setup traps. Also, at higher damages it can kill because he’ll throw quickly before we can DI. Always have DI ready even if you’re anticipating a Dthrow because you never know. Speaking of Dthrow, it isn’t too much of a pain because of our long tech roll. That said, we have to keep him guessing because he can still punish us if we roll away. We can getup attack, and we can stand up and do three things: neutral getup to turn around Dtilt, neutral getup to either direction Nayru’s, or neutral getup to Usmash. Each of these neutral options are risky but should we hit, we are now in the advantage. More than anything, choose the option quickly because Snake can come over the top with Dair or set up something nasty for us. Uthrow will be seldom seen unless Snake wants us above him. Dthrow will always be a better option for him.

How To Win

Pay Attention To Your Surroundings!
Knowing Snake, they will be a steadily supplying you with explosives and traps with different mines. Don’t panic and don’t allow yourself to be overwhelmed. If you follow the advice and stay focused on what your opponent is doing, you’ll be fine.

Use Neutral Air Wisely!
Nair is a great tool in this MU and can get us some opportunities to kill BUT if it is overused it can get you heavily punished. I mean heavy! Try to use it like Snakes use Bair, at the last second. Otherwise, when you can use it normally, use it. Just be very careful against a grounded Snake.

Prepare To React To Snake's DI!
This should become a universal mention but Snake can DI our Fsmash and he rarely gets out of Usmash but he can. Pay attention to where he’ll go and react accordingly.

Grenades Are Pivotal!
How grenades affect you will determine the match. Grenades can do so much damage if you allow them to so don’t let them. Him throwing them at you isn’t the only way he can hurt you. He can also hold them and cause you damage by holding them and having you attack. Grabs are good to counter this tactic but what I’m saying is always be wary of his grenade habits. The way he camps, how he cooks, everything. These will be the most important aspect of the MU.

Don't Punish Spacing!
If he spaces you with his tilts, it is likely you will be outside of punishment range. Don’t try to punish because you will only allow yourself to take more damage. We need every bit of life that we have to stay in this battle so don’t shorten it. Just run and try to reset.

Snakes Don't Die. Keep Your Cool!
This is what Snake does. He seemingly lives through all characters but we can kill better than almost every character when it comes to sheer power. If he survives something that you thought would kill him, it hurts the psyche. Do not allow that to happen, just continue playing as you were and another opportunity will come.

Keep Down Smash Fresh!
Our Dsmash is awesome because it send Snake at a low recovery angle. With that sent angle, we can pressure with fireballs and from below. This is our best position to be. Also, Dsmash will be our quickest killer so if it is fresh, our GTFO move can kill. Don’t just use the move out of utility. Aside from kicks, I feel like this is our best killer.

Face Away From Snake When Close!
This one sounds strange but hear me out. Bair is our best OoS move, and we can punish just about everything Snake does on our shield. Especially if we PS it. It isn’t hard to buffer turn around moves either so all of our normal options are still available to us.

Avoid Snake's Dash Attack Range!
This is the range where he can start to plow through our hitboxes. When he’s camping, this is the range where he starts to close in and he’ll want to make his approach. Be ready to shield this because it’ll pop us up. For the most part, I covered this in the Dash attack section but this is the range where he puts the most pressure on us. We can no longer throw fireballs, and we have to make a move. Be careful with that range.

Counterpick High Ceilings!
As you already know, Snake kills vertically. You would likely want to pick a stage that will allow you comfort but hinder his ability to kill vertically. Again, this is more or less a comfort CP situation because Snake can work relatively well on all levels. Ban Lylat. Snake’s ledge traps are especially effective here because of our inability to sweetspot the ledge here.
[/collapse]

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Putting this out there - I read every single word in the MK and Snake portion and it's actually very helpful. For all those tl;dr people, suck it up and seriously give this a read. I don't necessarily agree with the matchup numbers, but the content is solid.

Some more silly things to note:

-Make sure add Meta Knight to the Meta Knight spoiler (and so on), because otherwise we don't know what we are clicking. In the coding just put an equal sign after COLLAPSE and type whatever it is you want to name your spoiler. Personally, I think the character image and matchup number needs to go outside of the spoiler.
-Your explanations are very lengthy so I suggest bolding certaing parts such as skills of attacks so things are more visually organized.
-Capitalize C in compendium (lol). Do I need to change my guide's name? There can only be one compendium :(
-Meta Knight's dimensional cape should just be DC.
-For Snake's "counterpick high ceiling stages", which stages exactly should we be choosing. Pokemon Stadium comes to mind, and I actually think Zelda can take advantage of many transitions.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
It's cool on the MU numbers. I didn't necessarily figure people would agree with my numbers but this is my honest feeling. We can always chat these out.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Hey, Scary I think this an amazing thing you've put together. But I don't want you to end up doing too much work. This thread seems like it will be a lot of effort for one person to do alone. Also do you plan on doing the whole cast or just the top tiers?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ed are you going in order of the tier list, or can we request you do certain matchups before others?

Being the selfish person I am, there's definitely matchups I really need help with such as Falco, Marth, Pikachu (moreso this), and maybe Yoshi. Maybe Olimar but I doubt I'd ever use Zelda for that matchup.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Eh not really sure what you are implying here but hey everybody has their faults.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm maybe it would be a good idea for everybody to agree on some MU to talk about?

I'd nominate:

1) Pikachu
2) Falco
3) Marth

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
That's actually not a bad idea... Maybe if we do it by vote, it'll save me the trouble of just mashing out all the MU and we can discuss and stuff. Still a work in progress lol.

:phone:

I would be really appreciative, but I can understand that it would take an insane amount of time, that little bit i typed about ICs a while ago took me forever to write.

I think the most useful part is that sometimes you just don't know what it is you don't know about a MU, so a different perspective can really shed some new light onto different things.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I know I'm still relatively new to Brawl in general but I'll help out however I can :)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Thanks, that'll be useful.

@Kata: when you see this, it appears I won't be making the deadline I gave myself. As long as people don't mind some time being taken, I'll be knocking these out.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
very very nice and good read.

in which direction should I SDI snake's Dair? I've seen that when he hits me on the groud I sometimes(most times) can't SDI it I don't know why, it's kind of a random thing x_x

PS. does this thread mean that I should forget about the MU thread?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well one of them is locked and the other one seems to have been abandoned.

This is all that is left.

Edit: And wouldn't you know it... ONE minute after I make this post...

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
the other one seems to have been abandoned.

This is all that is left.

Edit: And wouldn't you know it... ONE minute after I make this post...
It's not that I'm abandoning the thread it's just I don't have as much time to get on a computer as I did a couple months ago.
lol one minute :awesome:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
good job ed! the op looks tidy as well. keep 'em coming. don't worry about deadlines or anything.

in which direction should I SDI snake's Dair? I've seen that when he hits me on the groud I sometimes(most times) can't SDI it I don't know why, it's kind of a random thing x_x
sharply left/right =D, but it depends on his movements. if he's moving horizontally with it, SDI in the opposite direction he's moving!

i've unlocked the mu thread, i guess these 2 go hand in hand. ed's one is like a "ask me anything about zelda" type of thread which deep matchup stuffs. i'll update the OP in the Q&A thread and reference both tomorrow!

Rizner

Smash Ace
@Courier: I planned on doing in order of the tier list but I can do that. Who you want first before I start on typing bonanza?

What? So you were doing it in terms of tier list, but you've already done two and no Kirby? I'm confused...

But yeah, lmk when you do put the kirby one up. I'd be interested in what is written for it.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Thanks for the compliments guys. Also, big thanks to Courier for the tidy formatting. I'll try to have Diddy or someone of request done soon as well as have something going for the Sheiks so in the next few days there will be more I promise.

Today was used to get my sleeping bak in order. Didn't like getting outta bed at 6PM. /nope

Also riz, I got ya.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
very very nice and good read.

PS. does this thread mean that I should forget about the MU thread?
Yeah Alan I think you should leave that thread alone. Maybe you can help SCary with some of the MU breakdowns.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Currently working on Diddy since I didn't see any other votes for other characters aside from Kirby. With any luck, I'll have this done in a couple hours. Messed up my sleep schedule again. I suppose I'm doomed to never sleep normally again lmao.

great music to fight Diddy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvGSNHb5jy0&feature=related
Honestly, with this MU, you need something you enjoy lol.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Voting:

1st: Pikachu
2nd: Falco
3rd: Marth
4th: Mr. Game and Watch
5th: King Dedede

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
No prob Jiggly, glad you like it. Alrighty, would anyone else like to vote for the next one?

Also, I hit a snag in Diddy because of a tourney this weekend. I'll get to it afterward.

Top Bottom