• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide The Yo-yo Glitch: Cracked. (Update: FAQ now in first post)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
that reminded me. I'm going to post a vid of Ness doing Jiggs BtT.
I have the footage, I'll uplaod it soon.
It is not my record time, nor is it perfect, and the quality wont be so great since this isn't something worthy of me getting my capture card and all of that crap, but it's just to let you guys see.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Since several of you asked about showing others the pic, I dont have a problem. I dont want to take any credit though, the real capturer is my good friend CCCP. He doesnt look at the Ness forums very often so he posted it in the INNsomnia biweekly thread, I just brought it here for you guys to enjoy. ;)

P.S. Rep CCCP if ya dont mind. I feel kinda bad for "stealing" his rep and credit XD

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Ness doing Jigglypuff's BtT

Alright, here it is. Ness doing Jigglypuff's BtT. Like I said, this isn't my best record, nor does it have good quality or timed, but just showing that Ness CAN do this.

Here it is:

I hope this is new. If it isn't, that's what I will do to myself.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Doing that BtT is hard. That's why I didn't get my record. Anyways, for those of you who dont quite follow, I wanted to beat Jiggs' BtT with Ness and no dying.

I DjC bair to hit the first target on my left. I roll behind the second and YYG it. I go through the burners and use PKF to make sure I dont use the trapbox. I do the same for the one wedged up in the corner. Then I double jump off the left cliff and PKT2 back on using the deathline to break3 targets: The last one, and the two in the hallway. Then I proceed to the and dodging the barriers and WD forward until I teeter. I jump off, tipper an fair, double jump, fair and then PKT the last one.

Now, I messed up on hitting the fourth target as you may have noticed. Also, the purple barriers are the main problem. After the PKT2ingback on, it's all easy going.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
hey, if you YYG grab a fox in a shine, will the shine stay there? cause that'd be a sweet picture...

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Ok, there are now 63 pages on this, is it possible for anyone to get me the links to the videos that now exist on the glitch?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
uh...oh, i have only 24 pages of YYG. in my sig, simna's 2nd guide. there is quite a bit there.

ok....how about YYG grab a fox doing firefox? will the flames still be there?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
The number of pages of YYG you have is directly related to how many posts per page your view is set on. Mine is 63 as well.

Speaking of YYG videos, what ever happened to EB360's instructional YYG video that he has been half baking for a few months now?

Handorin

Smash Hero
uh...oh, i have only 24 pages of YYG. in my sig, simna's 2nd guide. there is quite a bit there.

ok....how about YYG grab a fox doing firefox? will the flames still be there?
I doubt it. If you look at anything being disrupted by another attack, then the animation is canceled.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I looked into a few stage suggestions for the YYG here.

You cant YYG any blocksin MK1.

Youcant regenerate in MK2 since the eggs shot at you count as the same 3 eggs.

The more you guys ask me, the more I wanna stop making the vid...

And Annoying, the only reason the laser is there is because it is a projectile, and projectile animation remain on the stage reardless of the users state (minus PKT in later versions of smash).

Tee hee... what a loser I am.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
The more you guys ask me, the more I wanna stop making the vid...
Oh, give me a break. I have asked you once since you said you said you were making it.

And Annoying, the only reason the laser is there is because it is a projectile, and projectile animation remain on the stage reardless of the users state (minus PKT in later versions of smash).

Tee hee... what a loser I am.
:rolleyes: No argument here. ^_^

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I have all of the formatting for the vid, I just need to find some opponents to help me in the vid. Problem is, all of mine suck.:ohwell:

Phuque mi

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I have all of the formatting for the vid, I just need to find some opponents to help me in the vid. Problem is, all of mine suck.:ohwell:

Phuque mi
Why you, because you're emo. Hehe, I wish I could help you with the video, my name would be forever edited into the awesomeness. What general area do you live in? If it's anywhere near NYC, we need to smash sometime!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Maryland?
With a question mark, are you unsure of where you live? ****, I got my hopes up for a second. I was like...Maryland...MA...nice, about an hour. Then I look at MA...Massachusetts...****...MD is 5 hours away. Oh well, it was worth a shot I guess.

Me=******
Why are you always so hard on yourself? I don't even think it's much of a joke anymore, unlike 5 pages ago when it was funny.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Well, I am in Maryland, I was wondering if you would mind that, thus the ?
I'm pretty young, so I doubt even if you could drop by, my parents would allow some random guy who I invited over for a Smash video who comes from NYC, is probably older than me, and plays Samus (lol).

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Yeah, the tutorial part will be mainly on CPU's, but I want some footage of good opponents. Also, in the "Applying It" section of the tutorial (has tips and tricks to help land in battle) and the action at the end of the vid will need foes.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Well, I am in Maryland, I was wondering if you would mind that, thus the ?
I'm pretty young, so I doubt even if you could drop by, my parents would allow some random guy who I invited over for a Smash video who comes from NYC, is probably older than me, and plays Samus (lol).
You can't be that young...I figure I'm young for a smasher, 17 and all, but that's not that bad, especially considering I would hypethetically call you before I got there so you could be like, "Mom, some strange smash player is coming over to play for the afternoon, k?" Wow, that was a long sentence. But I don't think my parents would want me driving that far away, considering I'm planning on smashing in PA this New Years and that took an un-godly amount of convincing to get them to let me.:grin: But I ramble...

What you got against Samus?;)

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I thought Samus was a guy at first lol. Then I found out she was female.
"THE WHOLE WORLD IS A LIE TO ME! :urg:"
I just turned 14 last month... so my parents are still really protective over me. :rolleyes:

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Okay...
Isn't BS (lol bs) like 16 now?
Maybe, but that is irrelevant now, isn't it? No matter how old/young bs is, it won't help me get to your house to smash.

I suggest because I feel that, with the constraints of the country and its simpletons, that my Melee skills are doomed to cease improving. I need to play someone new if I am to get better, hence smashing down in PA.

EDIT: I'll just do this now because I'm sure I confused you. NYC is a general area, I don't live in the city.

EDIT v 2.0: Happy now!?!

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Oh, okay, so you are in Pennsylvania?

EDIT: THat wasn't a real edit. This is an edit :)
Fine, poke fun at me if you must. There is a saying about every action having an equal and opposite reaction, have you heard of it perhaps? Remember that, young one, and you shall overcome.

Not PA, that's why I'm going down to PA to smash NewYears. I actually live in Orange County, New York, about 1.5 hours outside of NYC. But no one knows where OC is, everyone knows NYC.

Perhaps you have heard of Orange County Choppers? Their shop is like 20 min away from our house, we went to see them one time and they were very hospitable.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Are you going to TGP?
Um...assuming I knew what that meant, no. Private crew battle. I would love to go to a tourny, that last one I went to I learned plenty and got rocked by Drephen. I did manage to beat his Falco once, but in order to get better I need to keep playing people better than I am.

Top Bottom