• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE **** XIF TOURNAMENT SERIES (October 13TH) ROUND 2!

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Uh...i got a Wii with no sensor bar, and i can probably bring a TV. The no sensor bar thing will be resolved...so yeah...ill just bring all that stuff.
I'M
SO
EXCITED! O_O

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
IMPORTANT TIME CHANGE DOORS WILL NOT BE OPEN UNTIL 3 PM CHECK THE FIRST POST ABOUT PAYING ENTRANCE TOO!!!

sorry about the last minute change, but it must be done. waive the door fee if you bring a TV AND CUBE.

good luck to all of you tomorrow.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
if I wanted this to be a bigger tournament to attract more FL people, i'd do that, but this is supposed to be basically a super smashfest with some money =)

the whole point of paying everything upfront is that we dont spend extra time between and before and whatnot searching for people to pay.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So people are paying your mom to stay in a house with her?
XIF, you dog! ;)

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
well it isnt a smashfest its a tournament so if you dont want to enter than its no big loss that you dont show up, its not like you taking up time and space is gonna help us out here.
a) dont have money
b) even if i entered, i cant stay till 12. i would have to leave at like 10.

Why else would I not enter?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
XIF's mom - she's getting paid to hang around strong young men.

Top Bottom