• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The whole entire roster leaked(?) if so, spoilers.

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
I kind of believe in this! :o

But were the hell is Lip and Banjo-Kazooie??? :p

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
So has Kirby. . .?

Not to mention Ike, Wario and DK.

And ok, so it has less reps, just take away the clones, add geno to the Mario list and there you go.

Would you rather heaps of mario reps or these unique retro characters that Sakurai is into?
I would NOT want these obscure, non-memorial video game characters. Nintendo All-Stars, please.

All the people you have stated were already confirmed. Besides, this is some random guy from AUSTRALIA. Why the hell would he have it? >_>

BTW, why would Dedede be unlockable when HE'S IN THE FIRST EVENT? He was also broadcasted in a Japanese commercial.

Another point is Falco. He will be in the game. He was the most requested Star Fox character by the Japanese because he kicks ***.

FAKE

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
I think that this list has a good chance of being accurate. I don't necessarily think that it IS the list, but I think that the real roster may be close to this.

Hanafuda cards seems like a perfect candidate for taking Mr. Game and Watch's position as the last unlockable character.

As for Lucario and Dr. Lobe... it's characters like these that make me doubt this lists truth.

I'm actually shocked that people EXPECT characters like Ridley and Isaac to be playable. I expect them to be in the game for something, a boss or an assist trophy possibly, but I think that asking for them as playable characters is a bit much.

I think that some characters may be farfetched... and the question of their SSE story even being capable of existing without creating other characters from their story/game. But then again... look at the ridiculous crap that the brawl team has already done with the game... it makes me feel that some of these outrageous suggestions for characters are actually plausible.

ßruK

Smash Apprentice
This roster is true people. Sorry.

The reason is this:
Hanafuda.

Yes, NO ONE but Sakurai could come up with this character... "Rainman" from the first ever created Nintendo game. A Card Game.

So it's true. I can't believe GENO IS IN!!! :D

Megaman is not in :(
Falco is not in.... oh well...

It's so f*cking awesome anyways.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I don't doubt that he has real info...

Maybe he just made this roster up to mess with us... and threw in some real characters, and left some out...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Ultra fake. Please do not believe any stupid "Prophets" They are all attention seekers who know nothing about brawl.

TheKruskinator

Smash Apprentice
1-Greed - WARIO - Wario = Greed nothing else to say here.

2-Wrath - One of the 4 Kings - Has a army of his own and uses it with his own advantage. He steals, captures, and PLUNDERS.

3-Pride - One of the 4 Kings - He just LOVES to put his face EVERYWHERE

4-Lust - KING BOWSER - Captures Peach all the time.

5-Sloth -KING DEDEDE - Lazy good for nothing fat penquin.
I think he forgot a couple here.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I'm taking this with a TON of Salt.
You'll die from the amount of salt you'll need.

Seriously? Dr. Lobe?! Lobe wasn't even a real character, it was a lump of poop that talked and wore a hat, glasses and a mustache. It didn't walk around and it didn't have anywhere near the necessary distinguishing characteristics to make a moveset.

I'd love to believe this guy (because he listed Alex Roivas...) but I'd believe the floating head of Kawashima before Dr. Lobe any day.

Fake.

Rampe

Smash Rookie
This list is so fake...
Too many random characters, ony 1 MP character and 2 F-Zero characters:confused:
Maker of the list should be think more realistic. Few of those characters will never be in Brawl

I'm actually shocked that people EXPECT characters like Ridley and Isaac to be playable. I expect them to be in the game for something, a boss or an assist trophy possibly, but I think that asking for them as playable characters is a bit much.
Yes, that's why Ridley is the most requested newcomer character there is...

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
Man, he didn't even get Alexandra Roivas's name right. That alone equals failure, disgracing the awesomeness that was Eternal Darkness. Despite how much I'd like it, she's got practially no chance as a PC anyhow.

But then again, I suppose anything is possible. I guess I'll side with the patient folks and say "Just wait 'till the Japanese release." :laugh:

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Fake -- They say their is 5 3rd parties, but in another part it says only 4 third parties. -.-
I know it was fake but there was only 4 3rd partie, Rainman is fisrt party for when nintendo made cards and he is over 100 years old.

ßruK

Smash Apprentice
Don't be stupid people, it's true.
The 4 3rd Parties are: Pac-Man, Bomberman, Snake and Sonic.
Then there's Geno, which isn't credited by Square-enix in the beggining, but it's credited in the ending.

Then thers G&W and Rainman from the very first game Nintendo created, a cards game (this CAN'T be fake, it's too well thinked to be false).

Then the fortress -a part from the SSE- consists of 5 evil Kings; THE GUY WAS HINTING US THE OTHER TWO WHO WEREN'T REVEALED: KING K.ROOL AND POKEY.

2-Wrath - One of the 4 Kings - Has a army of his own and uses it with his own advantage. He steals, captures, and PLUNDERS. (****K.Rool****)

3-Pride - One of the 4 Kings - He just LOVES to put his face EVERYWHERE (****Pokey****)

Stop being stupid, this guy isn't a prophet. He Actually PLAYED the game.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Definitely leaning towards non-belief for me. I'm not going to dismiss it entirely just yet, but there are many things that don't add up for me. The series are repped odly (Mother having the same amount of characters as Zelda? F-Zero and Wario Ware having more than Metroid?), some characters seem really unlikely (Ashley, Mike Jones, Alexandra Rovias (though she would be undeniably kick ***), and some just seem bizarre (Dr.Lobe, even as a WTF he just doesn't seem like a character that would be added IMO). Also, that castle thing he mentioned, while clever and definitely fitting for the corresponding characters, I've never known any story that hasn't had all 7 of the deadly sins, and I'm fairly certain they could find a character somewhere that possess the traits of Envy and Gluttony (and if push comes to shove, those characters wouldn't have to payable, unless that's the reason why they haven't been mentioned).

Admittedly, I don't hate this roster (it doesn't have my top 2 most wanted characters Isaac and Ridley, but there are plenty of characters that have caught my interest that I likely wouldn't mind in the end) but for the moment it strikes me as a likely fake. Admittedly it doesn't help that the guy has already posted other 'leaks' that have made me suspicious, but I doubt I'd be much more accepting of this roster if it was all he had posted. I am keeping my eye on this though, just to see how it turns out.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Don't be stupid people, it's true.
The 4 3rd Parties are: Pac-Man, Bomberman, Snake and Sonic.
Then there's Geno, which isn't credited by Square-enix in the beggining, but it's credited in the ending.

Then thers G&W and Rainman from the very first game Nintendo created, a cards game (this CAN'T be fake, it's too well thinked to be false).

Then the fortress -a part from the SSE- consists of 5 evil Kings; THE GUY WAS HINTING US THE OTHER TWO WHO WEREN'T REVEALED: KING K.ROOL AND POKEY.

2-Wrath - One of the 4 Kings - Has a army of his own and uses it with his own advantage. He steals, captures, and PLUNDERS. (****K.Rool****)

3-Pride - One of the 4 Kings - He just LOVES to put his face EVERYWHERE (****Pokey****)

Stop being stupid, this guy isn't a prophet. He Actually PLAYED the game.
Wario is not a king so he would not be on, Greed would be K.Rool because he steals Donkey Kong's bananas and Ganondorf(Ganon) King of Evil would be Wrath.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
most believable list ive seen yet, just due to its complete randomness and unpredictability

Macc

Smash Rookie
This list offers alot of wierd stuff and honestly I think a character list like this would be awesome if it were real. You've gotta keep an open mind and eventhough Ridley isn't a character it doesn't bug me too much. Geno and Ness are the only things I care about in the end anyhow. Oh no Mewtwo either... lame... oh well, I'm currious what the real roster is! Spider Mech pokey heck yes!

Macc out

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
This guy claims his list is legitimate and says he is unafraid of revealing his all-knowing, extremely credible source, which turns out to be.... his college adviser??

He says that his college adviser happens to randomly know the list and randomly emails him the information. Right. His source alone makes me greatly doubt this list...

Also, PAC MAN?? ...Really?

Macc

Smash Rookie
Actually, Porky is supposed to be Pokey, anyone who has actually played Mother 3 knows this. Maybe you're thinking Yokuba? Because Pokey has been pokey and >.> guess what is still pokey in the states!

err that sounds really antagonizing, don't mind me, but that's all that bugged me. LMAO Rainman sounds interesting especially since he's comming from Nintendo's history with card games! *way oldschool* ftw _ _Y

Macc out

yogho

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna laugh my *** off if this list is real and you all get pissed in the face :grin:
Really, it really really looks accurate. I know there are alot of prophets around, but this one is just so trusty that it almost makes me a little weird in the head.

It all seems very very unlikely too but you know Sakurai with his mindgames :D

Just wait people and check it out in 15-14 days.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
42.Rainman- (Secret) "Hanafuda"

........I'd be completly devestated if......rainman whoever he is got in over Midna (who at least is someone we know, no matter what you think of her)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I dunno... I've seen many prophets out there, but this one really sticks out from the bunch. :)

Hope it's true. But very unlikely. Some of those could, and might already be in... But some others could be pretty hard to implement.

I for example don't see Bomberman happening for some reason.. I love the character.. but I don't think of Hudson being that big of a supporter to Nintendo these days. Other than the VC that is. Could be just me though. I kinda like some a lot of those. It's most likely fake, unfortunatley.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If this list is true... **** you Sakurai. Well not really Wolf is in. But it makes no sense, at anything. 5 third parties? 2 F-zero reps? and no second Metroid rep in the third game of the series? and the second F-zero rep is deathborne!?

I say it's bull****, also... Rayman? RAYMAN!?

ßruK

Smash Apprentice
GEEZ QUIT ****ING AROUND WITH THE RAYMAN THING YOU IDIOTS.

ITS RAINMAN. From the Hanafuda Deck, the first Nintendo Game (and it was NOT a videogame, it was created back in 1889, long, loooong before the G&W series even existed). This list is PERFECTLY accurate, and it's full of random.

Yeah, this is the actual roster. I trust this guy completely.
And yeah, Ridley as a boss DOES sure suck a lot.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
GEEZ QUIT ****ING AROUND WITH THE RAYMAN THING YOU IDIOTS.

ITS RAINMAN. From the Hanafuda Deck, the first Nintendo Game (and it was NOT a videogame, it was created back in 1889, long, loooong before the G&W series even existed). This list is PERFECTLY accurate, and it's full of random.

Yeah, this is the actual roster. I trust this guy completely.
And yeah, Ridley as a boss DOES sure suck a lot.
You beat me to it. Thanks.

I will be taking this list with a grain of salt. I want to see how much of it turns out true or not. I'll think of it as a check list in a couple of weeks.

Still, lack of Midna/Wolf link, Issac, and Ridley is a dissapointment, but overall I'd be happy with this arrangement.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I don't wanna take any of this in, though... I don't wanna get all excited for Mike, just to have him as an AT in the end...

I am NOW mentally prepared to have him as an AT, so I'm not giving into this roster. If he happens to be in, I will be WOWed. But for now, I'm expecting him to be a GIVEN AT.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
For one thing, how the hell is this guy's college adviser a credible source? How on earth would they know?

As what many people have said the somewhat weird proportions on reps per series makes this seems more fake than the Rainman (I'm all for history and everything but I thought you had to originate in a videogame?).

But the fort concept sounds pretty neat, but why leave off Gluttony and Envy?

I think I'll stick to seeing the news after the release in Japan instead of believing these so called prophets.

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
-Mario-
1.Mario

2.Peach

3.Bowser

4.Yoshi

5.Luigi - (Secret)

-DK-

6. DK

7. Diddy Kong

8. King K. Rool - (Secret)

-Wario-

9.Wario

10.Ashley - (Secret)

-Kirby-

11.Kirby

12.King DeDeDe - (Secret)

13.Meta Knight - (Secret)

-Star Fox-

14. Fox

15. Wolf- (Secret)

16. Krystal- (Secret)

(NO FALCO IS A TROPHY AND APPEARS AS A ASSIST TROPHY IN HIS AIRWING WITH SLIPPY AND PEPPY)

-Pokemon-

17.Pikachu

18.Pokemon Trainer

19.Lucario- (Secret)

20.Jigglypuff- (Secret)

(MEWTWO IS OUT BUT IS NOW A POKEBALL)

-Fire Emblem-

21.Ike

22.Marth- (Secret)

(THERE IS A BOSS INVOLVING A BLACK/PURPLE DRAGON AND A MAN RIDING IT LIKE A HORSE)

-Mother-

23.Ness- (Secret)

24.Lucas

25.Pokey- (Secret) "Is in a small spider mech"

(PORKY IS THE BOSS)

-F-Zero-

26. Captain Falcon - (Secret)

27. Deathborn - (Secret)

-Zelda Series-

28.Zelda

29.Link

30.Ganondorf- (Secret)

-Metroid-

31.Samus/Zero Suit Samus

(RIDLEY IS A BOSS)

-Others-

32.Alexia Rovias - (Secret) - "Eternal Darkness"

33.Ice Climbers

34.Mr. Game & Watch - (Secret)

35.Mike Jones - (Secret) - "Star Tropics"

36.Geno- (Secret)

37.Captain Olimar

38.Dr. Lobe - "Big Brain Academy AND Brain Age"

39.Alice- (Secret) "Balloon Kid"

40.Pit

41.Takamaru - (Secret)

42.Rainman- (Secret) "Hanafuda"

43.Sonic - (Secret)

44.Pac-Man - (Secret)

45.Bomberman - (Secret)

46.Snake - (Secret)

All the ones I highlighted in Red are completely ridiculous. IMO, they're all AT material. and I highlighted Ridley because he's got to be playable, there's too much demand for him not to be. I cant believe some of you are buying this. :laugh:

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
I *highly* doubt this. Icon theory debunks this stuff pretty fast.

Then again, the idea of pokey as a character is pretty **** cool...

Top Bottom