• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wall - Game End.... no one wins?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That's another thing bothering me; my claim was contradicted by your claim, which was essentially a misplay by you (you posted the wrong information). Kary pushed this hard (and even then didn't get my lynch).

And yeah, nightkilling you was not a bad thing even if it was baited. Having you around spelled trouble, as everyone had you as a town read. Even if your reads weren't good at that point, nobody else had me as scumspect, so getting the most towny person was my intention. Also, how were you baiting a NK when you had me as scum? Wouldn't you want to stay alive?

If you had me as scum, you never talked about it and I doubt you'd have questioned it when I told you I was a wincon cop.

Then again, those are the "if" scenarios. Slightly irrelevant. I'd rather just wait for OS than delve into those.

Top Bottom