• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Had to take a taxi to work today. And before the money what bothers me is how easier my life would be if I had a drivers license and a car. The auto-mobile is incredible, it did in 20 minutes what it takes over an hour 15 minutes for public transportation to do. But unless it's something you're able to invest in as a teenager it's ver difficult to learn and attain that as a working person on your own.

D

Deleted member

I'm sick with those stupid stomach pains...again. Went to the doctor back in March and got antibiotics and it worked. There will be a few off times where it would hurt but the pain wasn't so bad and it would only last for 5 or 10 minutes. But for the past month, the pains came back and with a vengeance. The pain is much worse than it was back in March. The pains last literally 24/7. Tried making an appointment, but literally there are no appointments available? Seriously, what gives? I'm sick and I can't even go to the doctor lol.
I've been in my bed most of my time since Saturday and the pains are sometimes so bad that I can barely move without it hurting or burning. Last night the pain was so intense that I was tempted to dial 911. And I haven't been getting a good nights sleep as a result either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm sick with those stupid stomach pains...again. Went to the doctor back in March and got antibiotics and it worked. There will be a few off times where it would hurt but the pain wasn't so bad and it would only last for 5 or 10 minutes. But for the past month, the pains came back and with a vengeance. The pain is much worse than it was back in March. The pains last literally 24/7. Tried making an appointment, but literally there are no appointments available? Seriously, what gives? I'm sick and I can't even go to the doctor lol.
I've been in my bed most of my time since Saturday and the pains are sometimes so bad that I can barely move without it hurting or burning. Last night the pain was so intense that I was tempted to dial 911. And I haven't been getting a good nights sleep as a result either.
Do you have health insurance? If so then go to the ER at your local hospital

D

Deleted member

Do you have health insurance? If so then go to the ER at your local hospital
Thanks but it's been resolved and there was an open doctor visit after all and I went today.
I couldn't go to the ER anyway, my insurance doesn't cover it D:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Got a Jaywalking ticket for $45.00 today. When I told my dad about it when he called me at lunchtime... he said it's because I have long hair & a beard and look like a caveman.

FML.

Scarlet Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RageMachine7.5
3DS FC
1375-7206-7615
Got a Jaywalking ticket for $45.00 today. When I told my dad about it when he called me at lunchtime... he said it's because I have long hair & a beard and look like a caveman.

FML.
Wow....
Well cops keep pulling me over for the "drug test" because I look Stoned...
I don't even drink...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Edit: skip it, whatever

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Feeling overwhelmed between being put on probation at my current job and try to negotiate things with my new prospective job. One slip up either way could ruin things irreversibly.

Last edited:

ManaMahna

Smash Rookie
NNID
Flamanchot
My best friend's dog died last Saturday... I hate how I can never find the words to make her feel better when I talk to her, or how I can't see her in person because we both work full-time and we're 200km apart. There's probably nothing I can do anyway, but I still feel utterly powerless about it. =/

I absolutely loved that dog as well... ;___;

Scarlet Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RageMachine7.5
3DS FC
1375-7206-7615
A thing just happened today...
My sister was on the phone with her boyfriend... and I was in the same room on my computer...
my headphones somehow disconnected (I was watching Game Grumps)...
my sister: Are you ok?!?!
BF: Yeah, it's just....
*speakers on 80% volume*
"My penis cannot get erect!"

I was laughing really hard and so was my dad

My sister was pissed

It didn't end very well...

IggyKoopaStar

Smash Rookie
NNID
IggyKoopaStar
3DS FC
5344-1460-7151
I got some hard moments as of lately. I am upset almost all the time and am discouraged of myself somehow. I always fear mistakes of any sorts. Each time I do one, I am sad and out of energy. Also, it doesn't help when the only I've got a few years ago was to be bashed by others. I still really hope that everything will be alright one day, I still hope it will be different, without this intense depression of mine.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
When I say I have a constant headache, I mean "constant" literally.

77D22C25-EBB3-4F9F-9E52-4B435931C512.JPG

On this scale, I average 5.
6 is common, I see 7 more than I'd like to, 4 is an unusually good day, and I am never below 3.
(Thankfully, though, 8's rare and it's never pushed beyond that, but yeah.)

This is getting ridiculous. But really, what about my life isn't ridiculous?

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Wow, where to begin?
Well I barely have any self esteem and confidence in myself. There's a wound inside that cannot seem to heal.
Unemployed and stressed out about the future amongst other things.
But I try telling myself "Everything happens for a reason"

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
*Sigh*

I've been in the hospital for almost a week now. My illness doesn't seem to be getting better. Been spending most my day staring out the window and checking Squidboards constantly.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Gotta give my two weeks notice today, haven't been this nervous since I kissed my best friend/high school crush a few years ago.

~Astra

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChainsawPolice
Wow, that's unfortunate
Well, it's on-site I.T. support, so it ain't too bad. But it's a traineeship, so I'm at the bottom rung of the corporate ladder. Most of my work, when we have no projects or migrations, is updating Google Chrome, setting up new computers, or doing stocktake.

I really can't complain. It's easy work, with student benefits, and I get paid decent.

CassandraZD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
groosinator
3DS FC
5429-9033-2238
Currently I am unhappy with the fact that Smashboards doesn't have a theme that's a nice light shade of pink. There's red, green, blue, yellow, etc. but no light or pale pink. I call oppression.

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
Had to take a taxi to work today. And before the money what bothers me is how easier my life would be if I had a drivers license and a car. The auto-mobile is incredible, it did in 20 minutes what it takes over an hour 15 minutes for public transportation to do. But unless it's something you're able to invest in as a teenager it's ver difficult to learn and attain that as a working person on your own.
I'm in the same situation! I didn't get my license as a teenager because I lacked the proper resources to learn (single mom works full-time, only one car which she had until the evening) and here I am, a grown adult that still doesn't have one, relying on unreliable public transportation. Given it gets me to school and back which matters a lot, but I'd like to have the ability to just go where I want when I want.

Actually, I did take a driver's test in May, but during the latter third of the test I took a turn too sharply and hit the curb. Auto-fail. Now I have to retake the permit test since it expired.

What sucks about all this is that I know I won't even be able to have a car within the next few years, so my motivation is at rock-bottom.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm in the same situation! I didn't get my license as a teenager because I lacked the proper resources to learn (single mom works full-time, only one car which she had until the evening) and here I am, a grown adult that still doesn't have one, relying on unreliable public transportation. Given it gets me to school and back which matters a lot, but I'd like to have the ability to just go where I want when I want.

Actually, I did take a driver's test in May, but during the latter third of the test I took a turn too sharply and hit the curb. Auto-fail. Now I have to retake the permit test since it expired.

What sucks about all this is that I know I won't even be able to have a car within the next few years, so my motivation is at rock-bottom.
Not having a car is such a huge barrier to social mobility.

I swear the people who make the laws in this country are very removed from the problems working people face.

meticulousboy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gradius_16
3DS FC
1005-8934-0229
Getting disqualified from an online 3DS tournament yesterday made me full of rage, all because I was using internet relay chat on my phone. I had no knowledge of the interface and that PM meant personal message. I was taking too long to decipher what was happening. I really don't want to detest the entire Smash series just because of this one furious moment. It was my first time using IRC, people!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought for the longest time me and this girl were going to end up as a couple

But, I dunno. It seems more like we're just going to end up friends

I'm not really looking for friends right now, I kinda wanted to experiment with something more

Edit: Looking back on our past conversations, something must have happened at the end of July

July was such an awesome month with me and her. I don't know what happened

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Mcdonalds stops selling Ice cream at 11:30PM (I'm a night owl) and start selling them at 6:00AM

Last time I went outside at those times, the morning was much colder. Also, who the **** is going to eat Ice cream that early? At those times, ya ought to be cleaning the machines, not cleaning them past midnight!

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
I went to my apartment's laundrymat to (obviously) get some laundry done, but once I entered, I noticed an old lady using all four machines. Would be a shame if someone dumped a cup of bleach into your selfish butt's laundry.

I'd never do that, but the thought crosses my mind a lot. I don't even have a full load of laundry to do.

Last edited:

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I thought for the longest time me and this girl were going to end up as a couple

But, I dunno. It seems more like we're just going to end up friends

I'm not really looking for friends right now, I kinda wanted to experiment with something more

Edit: Looking back on our past conversations, something must have happened at the end of July

July was such an awesome month with me and her. I don't know what happened
You didn't make a move is what probably happened.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Sorry for double post, mean to edit my previous post but quoted it instead.

Getting disqualified from an online 3DS tournament yesterday made me full of rage, all because I was using internet relay chat on my phone. I had no knowledge of the interface and that PM meant personal message. I was taking too long to decipher what was happening. I really don't want to detest the entire Smash series just because of this one furious moment. It was my first time using IRC, people!
I was your opponent when you got DQ'D. I called for you over and over again but you never came. I don't mean to be jerk but you deserved to get DQ'D you were ruining the tournament for everyone on your side of the bracket.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You didn't make a move is what probably happened.
We still talk online and junk

I just need to get her alone again and make my move

Other advice online says to confront her about my feelings

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
We still talk online and junk

I just need to get her alone again and make my move

Other advice online says to confront her about my feelings
You had the entire summer, you weren't able to get her alone?

Relationships that exist exclusively in cyber space are very unlikely to become more than a friendship unless at least one party makes a considerable effort to make it more than a friendship.

Top Bottom