• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
seriosly, unles you can do it beter, ther was no need for you to come in here adn say anything about it.

i think hes just jelous
You better get used to criticism you ****ing panzy. I was pretty **** constructive too, I said it was a cool concept, and that the controller looked cool. I merely pointed out that white and silver don't go well together (unless there is a third colour in the design.) Then I ended with an inquiry for seeing more of your work because it would be harsh to judge someone on 1 product.

As for what Chris said, controllers cost too much as it is, so why would you ever want to pay more for it?

Also another nice little immature poke I just noticed. Nice phailosophy on life Wigi, "if you cant do it better than stfu." What a great world that would be, everyone egostroking each other until there's one huge orgasm of unproductivity.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
http://www.skillwho.com/users/Boat-...e-Slagle/a3581fcf-6e94-4c62-b0eb-02a359806a1e
^^^^^ boat painting check the catergory (skilled trade)

lol i cant believe he said painting isnt a skilled trade.
and right after he called me the biggest ****** on the boards LOOOOOOL.
gtfo ya lil nerd -.-

what ever happened to if ya dont have something nice to say then stfu.

he only charges us for paint and materials.
if you want check how much the paint costs. its not cheap. (good qualitah)
none of us complaing about prices.
the quality is perfect lmfao.

so before you start saying anything at all its better know wth it is you're talking about.
-_-

also dont you learn what a ****ing skilled trade is in like grade 9?
bloody idiots on these boards sure know how to point a finger calling someone a ****** when they're about as bright as the person theyre pointing ats left *** cheek

GTFO NO DOUBLE POSTING NOOB LOL

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
http://www.skillwho.com/users/Boat-...e-Slagle/a3581fcf-6e94-4c62-b0eb-02a359806a1e
^^^^^ boat painting check the catergory (skilled trade)

lol i cant believe he said painting isnt a skilled trade.
and right after he called me the biggest ****** on the boards LOOOOOOL.
gtfo ya lil nerd -.-

what ever happened to if ya dont have something nice to say then stfu.

he only charges us for paint and materials.
if you want check how much the paint costs. its not cheap. (good qualitah)
none of us complaing about prices.
the quality is perfect lmfao.

so before you start saying anything at all its better know wth it is you're talking about.
-_-

also dont you learn what a ****ing skilled trade is in like grade 9?
bloody idiots on these boards sure know how to point a finger calling someone a ****** when they're about as bright as the person theyre pointing ats left *** cheek

GTFO NO DOUBLE POSTING NOOB LOL
Controller painting is not recognized by any government as a skilled trade to my knowledge. Wigi doesn't report taxes to my knowledge. Wigi doesn't belong to a union to my knowledge.
Oh **** he does know what he's talking about.

Yeah some of you are complaining about prices and quality.

I know what I'm talking about you ****ing moron my dad owned a painting company, and I know all about finishing from woodworking.

I wont even touch the last sentence.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
you didnt say controller painting.
you said painting isnt a skilled trade >_>
but srsly gtfo,
lmfaoo i find you really annoying even when your not trying to be
at least when i get on peoples nerves i do it intentionally >_>

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
to be honest i thought $30 was kind of a lot and i wasn't gonna get my controller painted, but whatever
i would think that it would be like $15
and no offense to sliq, but $20 for the shells is a lot.. unless he's supplying shells? i dunno.
i really don't know how much paint is, but you shouldn't base your prices off his lol

BUT i think it turned out good and i can't wait to get my hands on it
also jay cleaned out the controller and it probably works better
maybe the photos weren't that great or something

honestly, i expected better from you guys
jay, you took the criticism way too hard <_< this isn't your best work and I think you're improving
maybe in a few months you can touch it up =D omfg a birthday present plz =D

chris, you're being dumb. Ethan was obviously joking around when he called you a ******. -_____-

kplzstopnao kthx

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
you didnt say controller painting.
you said painting isnt a skilled trade >_>
but srsly gtfo,
lmfaoo i find you really annoying even when your not trying to be
at least when i get on peoples nerves i do it intentionally >_>
That's the most ******** logic ever. "I'm an annoying prick and I find you annoying, but because I'm doing it intentionally it makes me a better person than you."

BTW nice point you made up there, because i did say painting isnt a skilled trade, and lo and behold you posted a link about Boat Painting and not just Painting.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
its general painting.
you said painting isnt a skill trade.
boat painting
controller painting
canvas painting
interior painting

i never said im a better person than you,
i just said you're bloody annoying
i know im annoying but its normally intentional, otherwise im not annoying and quiet as hell -.-
you though, its like its an uncontrollable sooper power.

and andy srry but being called the biggest ****** on the board pisses me off especially since
i never liked this kid to begin with and i've never even had a conversation with him.
reminds me of a big headed nerd who gets beat up a lot at school and thinks hes a genius cuz of a big vocabulary or something
not saying thats hiim, but dam thats what it reminds me of >_>

ALSO WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE PEOPLE WHO PLAY BRAWL 8D
jk lol >_>

anyways not responding to the idiot anymore 8D
anheroplz

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
its general painting.
you said painting isnt a skill trade.
boat painting
controller painting
canvas painting
interior painting

i never said im a better person than you,
i just said you're bloody annoying
i know im annoying but its normally intentional, otherwise im not annoying and quiet as hell -.-
you though, its like its an uncontrollable sooper power.

and andy srry but being called the biggest ****** on the board pisses me off especially since
i never liked this kid to begin with and i've never even had a conversation with him.
reminds me of a big headed nerd who gets beat up a lot at school and thinks hes a genius cuz of a big vocabulary or something
not saying thats hiim, but dam thats what it reminds me of >_>

ALSO WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE PEOPLE WHO PLAY BRAWL 8D
jk lol >_>

anyways not responding to the idiot anymore 8D
anheroplz
Your point was that I said something general when i was inferring something specific. When you went looking for a random website to proove me wrong, you stated something specific and unrelated to infer something general. Congratulations your logic still sucks.

Dont spell it sooper power. This isn't ****ing 4chan. More astounding logic from chris now, you never like someone despite never even having a conversation with them. No one asked you about who I reminded you of.

Oh btw has anyone seen my Ipod :S I swear I had it a second ago...

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
okay it was implied that controller painting wasn't a "real" profession. no offense to jay, he's only helping us with this and i'm grateful.
it's like saying lego building is a profession because it's a form of building.
no need to frigin break every word down and take everything completely literally.

chris, your typing is annoying to read to be honest... it pisses me off to see your typing for some reason.

CHRIS. HE WAS ****ING JOKING. He said something along the lines of "desh is the biggest ****** on the boards along with andy and steven." he cool with us, so calm the **** down.

how come you don't like ethan? because of srs internet fights? lol wow
Ethan actually wants to learn melee so he's basically kind of like Warren and Xavier.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
okay it was implied that controller painting wasn't a "real" profession. no offense to jay, he's only helping us with this and i'm grateful.
no need to frigin break every word down and take everything completely literally.

chris, your typing is annoying to read to be honest... it pisses me off to see your typing for some reason.

CHRIS. HE WAS ****ING JOKING. He said something along the lines of "desh is the biggest ****** on the boards along with andy and steven." he cool with us, so calm the **** down.

Ethan actually wants to learn melee so he's basically kind of like Warren and Xavier.
I actually watched Doctor Byeetches, and liked it.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
idk why i dont like him >_>
he just bugs me =/ srs internets fights has nuthing to do w/ it. its not like i need to like everyone i encounter :p
o_o why did i even name it docta byeetches. that thing was horrible
and even if he was joking hes been making a lot of those lil shots lately and it pisses me off.

also lego building is a profession.
people make and sell life sized lego statues for mucho moneh ( like thousands.)
anything can be a profession if theres a need for it, and people will buy it.
someone became super rich off selling a sponge that dries faster lol.
if theres a need and you can fulfill the need, and you decide to for money, then thats starting a business, and your profession. im not sure why i took entrepreneurship this year >_>

WIGI

Smash Champion

theres a lego colledge.....
I actually watched Doctor Byeetches, and liked it.

docter byeetches wasn't that great.. chrius is capable of way more.
idk why i dont like him >_>
he just bugs me =/ srs internets fights has nuthing to do w/ it. its not like i need to like everyone i encounter :p
o_o why did i even name it docta byeetches. that thing was horrible
and even if he was joking hes been making a lot of those lil shots lately and it pisses me off.

also lego building is a profession.
people make and sell life sized lego statues for mucho moneh ( like thousands.)
anything can be a profession if theres a need for it, and people will buy it.
someone became super rich off selling a sponge that dries faster lol.
if theres a need and you can fulfill the need, and you decide to for money, then thats starting a business, and your profession. im not sure why i took entrepreneurship this year >_>
yeah lego is nto a skilled trade, but its definatly a profesion.

otehr thigns i didn't quote :

andy, theres no need for touch ups, when you see the controler youl understand

andy/zeph: i also fixed his broken y button

zeph, paint is 10-15 a can. i also on have 5 dolelrs in my bank acount. i need to buy xmas presents, and seeing how noone else in brampton knows how to paint controlers like this i do have the option of chargin. i do adimit i charged chris to much for thet blue controller, and i alreayd talked to him about that and im nat charging him for the green white and probably clear coat on his new one, i just have to conserve the paint i have. and if you want a pic o my controler iol post one.

i opbvisoly know painting a contorler is not a skileld trade. i said it was a skill. there is a diference.

andy: sliq charges 20 and then he takes yoru shell, i think he charged 15 for half of it and thats what alot of people did. he didn't chargre for paint because he only had 2 colours, solid colours, and the costumers didn't get to choose exactly what they want,m and since he charges 20, i cahrge 20 aswell, but that means i have to charge for paint. doing a favour for you guys is one thing, like me sitting there and hand painting that cfalcon was not in my original plan andy, but tis not like, oh, i was up until 1:00 waiting for the 2nd alst coatt to dry so i could spray another..that means i have to charge more. no. doing a favour is one thing, but i need to charge to eve make this worth while.

andy: this is my best work, it looks betetr and feels betetr than my controler. and my controelr is nice lol. only better about mine is the window.

zeph. i also do concept art for free, i beleive drafting/graphics design is an acual trade/job.

really, i don;t know why your so uptight about this, if you don't want a controler, thats fine by me, but really, your not needed.

Sliq

Smash Master
and no offense to sliq, but $20 for the shells is a lot.. unless he's supplying shells?
I charged 15$ taking your old shell and giving you a painted one, not to mention opening the controller and switching them for you on the spot. It cost me 15$ JUST for the controller. I basically lost money on this endeavor, since I still needed paint and clear coat, not to mention the time it took to open the controllers, remove the components, sand, paint, clear coa, etc. I won't make any profit off of this until the second wave, considering I won't need to buy more shells since I took the old ones when I swapped them.

Regardless, no one is forcing you to buy one, and you can do this yourself. I simply was offering a service that I figured some would like, especially since I know how to paint and others don't.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
i was actually gonna make an edit(but decided not to unless u/someone brought that up) pointing out the difference between what you call shots
(me saying pro brawl players say they onlyplay for money)

and
"you're a *******"
"you're the biggest ****** on the boards"

repeatedly.

BIG difference.

especially since its directed at me,
when i said things about brawl, i stated facts, about the game, i didnt insult it directly(i didnt insult it at all @_@) like
"brawl is the most ******** game"
>_>

WIGI

Smash Champion
woah sliqq i didn't mean any disresepct, i comend you for what your doing and i got the idea to acual sell alot fo controlers becuase of you. i think the main diferense between my business and yours, is that you take there old shells, where as i take there shell paint it then give it back. i am trying to aquire some extra shells to also do what your doing, beacuase unles i have the epersons controler for 3 days, ic an't paint it. so if i ever want to sell these at tournies like you, i would have to find extra shells, and i would only do solid colours or simple patterns, so the wont be custom, and then yeah, i would sell for less because they arent custom.

i wasn't dissing you at all sliq hope you know that

@ desh. yeah dr byeetches felt rushed to me, i think if you were more patient and made it only a doc vid or only a peech vid then waited for the amazing clips, it would have been better, also the editing is liek fireproof.. just nto that great lol.

annnnd yeah. once this thing gets going i might do specail orders where i get one of my frineds whos acualy a painter to paint a detailed pic, then il clear coat over the top of it. i unno tahst for later.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I still think you guys are a little overly defensive.

Chris you took a huge shot at me implying I had less brains than a left *** cheek. (thank god the right *** cheek is ******** or id be dumber than an *** altogether)

I was the one who asked Wigi if he did wiimotes and nunchucks and you instantly poked about the wii controller which is really just a poke at me because I play brawl. I dunno what else I could have done to upset or annoy you but I aplogize, i'm one of the few brawl***s around who actually wants to learn melee and I've invited all you guys to come and smash either brawl or melee plenty of times so you'd think that would make me less annoying to you. I was only intending to critique his work, and I'm sure you would value honesty over bull**** even though I did it without much tact.

In all truth I'm just a little shocked you guys took it so hard, the best people in every field are subject to massive amounts of harsh criticism, and not all of it is unwarranted.

Another reason for my concern is because I want to have my controller painted so I want to see more than one piece of work that didn't impress me that much from a few pictures before I make a commitment.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah but zeph you flat out said what i was doing waas useless. and that noone would ever pay for it or hsould pay for it. then you said anyone who does is reatrds. soo..all my friends are reatrds and somthing that i took pride in you consider useless.

maybey now you understand why i am offended. and defensive. i take pride in what i do, and what someone bashes it, witch is what you id, contrsuctive critisism is worded politly, and is acualy constructive. so when someone bashes somthing i take pride in, obviosly im going to get defensive.

its like if someone said my guitar is ugly. i worked on it for 3 years now and put in over 400 dolelrs, im gong to be offended its my pride and joy. same deal here. i put alot of effert into these and if you don't apreaciate that tehre is no need for you to bash it.

and really, noone cares about chris' brawl comments anymore. im a brawler. a pretty damd good one too. and i know how much the game sucks at times. this is why i usualy only play dubs.

and fyi i am looking into doing wiimotes cuz im a nice(poor) guy il stil do one if you want.

Oh and a side note about how i shouldn't charge my friends, ask steve waht i told him yesterday. i waas like" yeha if i have enough paint left oer il do your wiimote faceplate in the same style if you want"

i could have esily charged him 20 more for that, i know he has the money. but really. i pick my battles.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
yeah but zeph you flat out said what i was doing waas useless. and that noone would ever pay for it or hsould pay for it. then you said anyone who does is reatrds. soo..all my friends are reatrds and somthing that i took pride in you consider useless.

maybey now you understand why i am offended. and defensive. i take pride in what i do, and what someone bashes it, witch is what you id, contrsuctive critisism is worded politly, and is acualy constructive. so when someone bashes somthing i take pride in, obviosly im going to get defensive.

its like if someone said my guitar is ugly. i worked on it for 3 years now and put in over 400 dolelrs, im gong to be offended its my pride and joy. same deal here. i put alot of effert into these and if you don't apreaciate that tehre is no need for you to bash it.

and really, noone cares about chris' brawl comments anymore. im a brawler. a pretty damd good one too. and i know how much the game sucks at times. this is why i usualy only play dubs.

and fyi i am looking into doing wiimotes cuz im a nice(poor) guy il stil do one if you want.

Oh and a side note about how i shouldn't charge my friends, ask steve waht i told him yesterday. i waas like" yeha if i have enough paint left oer il do your wiimote faceplate in the same style if you want"

i could have esily charged him 20 more for that, i know he has the money. but really. i pick my battles.
Go back and read the first post I made wigi. I said someone would be ******** to pay 30 dollars for that. I did not say it was useless, or even that they shouldnt pay, I just didnt think it was worth 30 dollars, maybe 15-20. The rest of the post is worded pretty politely, I say "the concept is cool and the controller looks cool." I never said it was useless, I never said no one would pay for it (I said no one of sound mind would want to pay 30) Andy said he didnt think it was worth 30 dollars even though it was cool but no ones getting mad at him. Also, kids put a lot of effort into making drawings for their parents or doing fingerpainting, but it still sucks. Effort and result are not correlated, but yeah you should be proud of your work. Don't let other people offend you so easily, it's not like I'm competeing for your business or something.

WIGI

Smash Champion
so saying my work is not worth what i charge,a nd that only a reaterted person would pay that amount. stil insulting. i woul apreciate if you just stoped talking about this in general. like seriosly i don't care what you think or have to say about my work you have send plenty enough already.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhm, wait, i have to find teh controler aswell?

or im painitng YOUR controler red.

and do you want any designs on it?

metalic red or matt red?

cuz im doing pyros metalic red very soon i could do yours at the same time.

answer me these questions.. 4.

yeah anyhting you want on it let me know.. like, your namee, or a symbol, or a simple patern.. then if your serios about it il do you a mock up in photoshop

add me on msn we can talk later

shorty_jtj*at*hotmail.com

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
uhm, wait, i have to find teh controler aswell?

or im painitng YOUR controler red.

and do you want any designs on it?

metalic red or matt red?

cuz im doing pyros metalic red very soon i could do yours at the same time.

answer me these questions.. 4.

yeah anyhting you want on it let me know.. like, your namee, or a symbol, or a simple patern.. then if your serios about it il do you a mock up in photoshop

add me on msn we can talk later

shorty_jtj*at*hotmail.com
metallic navy blue, put "Stos" on top of the start button colour orange and add some designs like ornage sharp stripes and you will need to find the controller. if you do this i'll give you $40
dont start yet though im still thinking.
give me like couples of days.
but if you wanna do a photoshop of it right now go for it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i don't have any extra controlers atm.. hmm.. and id have to buy both the blue and the orange paint.=20 dolers of paint. and i don't think i can find a controler for under 20. but wait, if i find a controler and do all this, will you give me the contorler you are curently using? as a trade?

just addme on msn this will be easier.

i g2g wathc hosue now tho, so il be back on at 9;00

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i don't have any extra controlers atm.. hmm.. and id have to buy both the blue and the orange paint.=20 dolers of paint. and i don't think i can find a controler for under 20. but wait, if i find a controler and do all this, will you give me the contorler you are curently using? as a trade?

just addme on msn this will be easier.

nvm then lol

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
i was actually gonna make an edit(but decided not to unless u/someone brought that up) pointing out the difference between what you call shots
(me saying pro brawl players say they onlyplay for money)

and
"you're a *******"
"you're the biggest ****** on the boards"

repeatedly.

BIG difference.

especially since its directed at me,
when i said things about brawl, i stated facts, about the game, i didnt insult it directly(i didnt insult it at all @_@) like
"brawl is the most ******** game"
>_>
Wow Jesus Christ, chill.
I wasn't trying to fight you, I was just saying. What a spaz.

I'm watching house too!

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
not tryna fight either lol, i just put what i was gonna in the edit XD
wtf, im wacthing it too >_>

Sliq

Smash Master
woah sliqq i didn't mean any disresepct, i comend you for what your doing and i got the idea to acual sell alot fo controlers becuase of you. i think the main diferense between my business and yours, is that you take there old shells, where as i take there shell paint it then give it back. i am trying to aquire some extra shells to also do what your doing, beacuase unles i have the epersons controler for 3 days, ic an't paint it. so if i ever want to sell these at tournies like you, i would have to find extra shells, and i would only do solid colours or simple patterns, so the wont be custom, and then yeah, i would sell for less because they arent custom.

i wasn't dissing you at all sliq hope you know that
I was talking to the dude I quoted. I don't know how you'd think I was talking about you.

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh.. i thought you thought i was like.. dissing your controlers and stuff. but i wasn't. ok as longas were good.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
sliq your sig gave me an orgasm.
also wtfork i never got to play you when you came to he-man!
except for teams D:
i was the loud blue doc =[

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Wtf.

We need to actually have a crew.

With crew sigs.

You nubs need to pick useless water pokemon already.
And Andy, just change the name in your sig to 4serial =P.

Because I doubt the rest of Brampton is going to change their names to dieseases for the sake of an awesome themed crew.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
I like Giga Gonorrhea because i think it's better than 4serial
4srl was just an awesome tag i stole from bren
in memory of bren

people calling me 4serial irl was kinda weird
though i guess people call me andy now

but giga gonorrhea is like
awesome
people will probably call me giga for short
or gon, which is also cool