• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
the same as in your sig =o

edit: steve go ahead if you want, i dont think they realize im not gonna stop posting -.-
and i love how im the only one with alt accounts who gets banned for it.
i know tons of people who've been perm banned and made alt accounts, and even though mods know, they dont do shiiieett.

nope. its just me who gets it ^_^
i love how the mods are "just doin there job" eh.

Geist

Smash Master
edit: steve go ahead if you want, i dont think they realize im not gonna stop posting -.-
and i love how im the only one with alt accounts who gets banned for it.
i know tons of people who've been perm banned and made alt accounts, and even though mods know, they dont do shiiieett.

nope. its just me who gets it ^_^
i love how the mods are "just doin there job" eh.
Because you're obviously a hazard to smashboards's community and must be stopped.
amirite?

EDIT: Andy that story is full of lies.
We didn't meet in November. >=[
and I didn't run off to be a space marine, I told you a thousand times, I ran off to the Ukraine to train wild octopus for world domination.
GET YOUR GOD**** **** STRAIGHT

WIGI

Smash Champion
yes im gettin getting into doing wiimote faceplates. im starting a company on facebook soon. xD

uhm red+ black checkers eh?

jeez thats alot fo work. checkers id have to amke each square perfectly out of like.. tape and alingh them all on the controler after putting on a base coat, unless you give me a black controler. it would make it a little easier.

im going to say yes i could do it. going to cost you mroe cuz its flippin alot of stenciling. where as steves im just using star shaped stickers. so im guessing it woulkd cost around 40 for checkerboard. 50 it you want me to paint it black then do red checkers, 40 if you give me a black shell. id prefer doing somthing easier tho, less chance of error.

i do 360 controllers aswell, just have to get a tourque screwdriver.

uhm andy your controler is FING SEXY. not as metalic as i hoped, but reallly shiny. white is annoying to paint cuz it shows dust lol. il post a pic.

i need a name for my company.

so far will jusjested Twisted Paint :S

i need somthing cathy that i can make a logo for. its just a general modding company, but right now im focusing on painting and visual mods, not so much mod chips and stuff.

Geist

Smash Master
Umm, I'm in school and the images don't show up. I'm sure it's sexy. >_>
I'll see it soon, I get home in 2 hours.

As for company names, no idea. Are you doing only comtroller mods? Spasifiks.

WIGI

Smash Champion
im moslty doing controler painting, liek im focusing on that, but im getting into system painting aswell. i want to saty away from doing windows in consols cuz it somtimes causes the mobos to bend. and i cna't afford any mistakes atm

im gettign a wii shel im going to paint soon.

and a ds shell i think. and i have acess to 360 shells if i want lol. but im focusing on controlers. but heck, i painted my golie mask il paint almost anything.

4Serial

Smash Lord
OMFG JAY LETS MAKE OUT

also, did you make the white all metalicy?
can't really tell on those photos

also i wanna get a piece of paper and put my name next to the controller and take a photo of that
and add that into the 1000 controllers thread for melee ^^

you think it would have looked better if the drawing was black with a silver outline instead? maayybeee

Geist

Smash Master
also i wanna get a piece of paper and put my name next to the controller and take a photo of that
and add that into the 1000 controllers thread for melee ^^
I wanted to do that when I finished with my controller. No way I'm posting with a boring, stupid worn down, 10 year old purple controller.
sad faec

WIGI

Smash Champion
no cuz silver matches the gc text on it. and it is slightly metalic.. but not as much as i hoped. it just sparkles slightly in good ligyht, but is VERY glossy

im not buying thta type of paint again, 15 bucks for thta can wehn a clear coat do do almost the same thing

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
Wigi call ur company Toxic Art
Id make a thread about it but i unno if ull get banned for advertising
40 for the checkers ...
k ill save up
it was black + white btw

WIGI

Smash Champion
black and white eh

id have to see if duplicolour has a white paint. unles you give me a white controler. then id have to find a black paint

and id just put the link in my sig wont matetr anyways cuz im nto sure if or when il get into doing shipping orders.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
oh and btw id keep pics of the stuff you've done
it would look good if you were applying to a job at say
alienware?

=o)

WIGI

Smash Champion
thanks bren. i made it look liek his kneewing the x button =]

so i need a company name people. so i can start my facebook group. and upload all the pcis of all my controlers so i can make mroe money

Geist

Smash Master
Wait, so how big is this company going to be? Just privately or having random people make requests and mailing you their controllers >__>
Just call it something that has a ring to it. I dunno. I suck at making names.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i dunno when il start doing mail ins. i wil if people are willing to pay fro them, it only take me 1 nigth to paint a controler and if their paying fro shipping i dun care lol.

but for now its just me painting ANYTHING pople can bring to me to paint.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
can you paint something fro me?
i has a paint can but its kinda ugly.
could you paint it like
super rainbowz?

Geist

Smash Master
subject break. too good.

BACK ON SUBJECT

Call your business something simple then. Like "jillard paint" or J paint.
Or something cool and badass like "twisted enamel" or something that refers to paint.

WIGI

Smash Champion
rainbows on what... im nto making you your gay pride parade flaot if thats what yoru asking

hmm will sujested twisted paint

twisted enamal sounds cooler

and dun worry rob, i still love you, your comical, but frig yoru hard to fight.

i really wanted geno tho.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, bren u hear about new banjo and kazoie game?

also i need new ideas for controlers. ones i might just sell on the spot if people ask.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Wow that controller looks sick.

Jay I kinda like the Red and Black thing, so if you do Tetris Blocks, would they be all black?

Maybe they could be all black and the outline of the blocks could be white or silver or something. Like, each square would be outlined in the block.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmm... id have to find a silver or white paint pen.

and i can't figure out a good way to position the tetrimoses on the controler.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
No offense but anyone who would pay 30 dollars for that is ********. The controller looks cool and its a cool concept, but tbh unless someone tells you its captain falcon kneeing something its pretty hard to tell. Also, Silver on white is like one of the biggest no no's of artistic design. I wanna see some more of the controllers you have painted, because tbh that one isn't really all that impressive.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
rainbows on what... im nto making you your gay pride parade flaot if thats what yoru asking

hmm will sujested twisted paint

twisted enamal sounds cooler

and dun worry rob, i still love you, your comical, but frig yoru hard to fight.

i really wanted geno tho.
i dunno twisted seems a bit overused to me
try TOXIC ENAMAL
no im kidding

WIGI Illustrations?

WIGI

Smash Champion
No offense but anyone who would pay 30 dollars for that is ********. The controller looks cool and its a cool concept, but tbh unless someone tells you its captain falcon kneeing something its pretty hard to tell. Also, Silver on white is like one of the biggest no no's of artistic design. I wanna see some more of the controllers you have painted, because tbh that one isn't really all that impressive.
silver on white is good. and besides the NINTEDNO GAMCUBE text is in silver.. hmm they did i may aswell match it. and the picturs nevr do it justice. and frick,HAVE YOU SEEN MY CONTROLER?

jeeeeez

oh and who would pay money for this. lets see

chris, andy
steve, me, i think zack said he would. bren would have when he was here but he wanted to do it himself. and ive already ahd 2 or 3 people ask on prices and colours and stuff just cuz of my msn name. i havn't even made the facebook group yet.

sliq sells his shells for 20 bucks a peice. they are as of now, solid red or solid blue, im sure hes making more but still. i sell mine fore 30 because they are higher quality and CUSTOM. you get to shoose what you get, obviosly i give imput. and im getting into mroe and mroe complex things aswell.

i have pcis of a 360 case i did, i have about 3 360 controls people waant me to do.

so zeph. your right. this is a dumb business, i suck at it, and noone is going to pay for it anyways. its called a service. if i can do somthing fro people, and they can't do it themself, its called a skill, and that means i get to charge labour for it. thats all i do is charge 20 bucks labout cuz it takes about 3 hours of my life, adn the rest of the cost is for materials.

lets see you paint up a controler real nice.

thank you.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
yee yee
zeph b all up in mah manz grill ya diigg?
no but seriously zeph arent controllers normally like 30+ in stores anyways? of course people are going to pay 30 for a one of a kind controller that no one else has anything similar to.
30-50 isnt much considering the paint costs, labour, etc.
and if you cant afford it then u need a job. o.o

WIGI

Smash Champion
seriosly, unles you can do it beter, ther was no need for you to come in here adn say anything about it.

i think hes just jelous

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
silver on white is good. and besides the NINTEDNO GAMCUBE text is in silver.. hmm they did i may aswell match it. and the picturs nevr do it justice. and frick,HAVE YOU SEEN MY CONTROLER?

jeeeeez

oh and who would pay money for this. lets see

chris, andy
steve, me, i think zack said he would. bren would have when he was here but he wanted to do it himself. and ive already ahd 2 or 3 people ask on prices and colours and stuff just cuz of my msn name. i havn't even made the facebook group yet.

sliq sells his shells for 20 bucks a peice. they are as of now, solid red or solid blue, im sure hes making more but still. i sell mine fore 30 because they are higher quality and CUSTOM. you get to shoose what you get, obviosly i give imput. and im getting into mroe and mroe complex things aswell.

i have pcis of a 360 case i did, i have about 3 360 controls people waant me to do.

so zeph. your right. this is a dumb business, i suck at it, and noone is going to pay for it anyways. its called a service. if i can do somthing fro people, and they can't do it themself, its called a skill, and that means i get to charge labour for it. thats all i do is charge 20 bucks labout cuz it takes about 3 hours of my life, adn the rest of the cost is for materials.

lets see you paint up a controler real nice.

thank you.
I never asked who would pay for it, I merely said they'd be ********. Then you listed Chris the biggest ****** on these boards followed by steven and andy and at least 1 of them is complaining about the price and quality as well.

I never said it was a dumb business or that you sucked at it, I merely said it was a good concept but I wasn't impressed with it really. Anyone who would charge their friends for something like this is a jew anyways, I could understand making them pay for materials but who the hell charges their friends for a favour like this.

Where in my post did I insinuate I could paint a contoller any better than you could? But honestly get over yourself, its just painting its not some ****ing skilled trade.

Top Bottom