• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

WIGI

Smash Champion
i really don't understand why its so dificult to enjoy both games. i play melee a heck of alot now. i just don't understand lol

Desh.

Smash Lord
Lol that was a joke :p
I play brawl too and you know that lol

But for me i just get bored of brawl real quick. =/
Well only competitive brawl, like, when i played like ONLY brawl all july, cuz robby wouldnt play melee against me...
we'd play with tourny rules for about 20 mins,
2 games
then we'd get bored and turn on items, and make a retardedly funny stage to play on.

Thats like the only way I can do it unless i'm with people i know like to play it, then i'll play lol.
But i prefer melee

But the game is hecka fun XD
I just wouldnt pay to play it with people if someone gave me the money =/

Desh.

Smash Lord
yeah, what stos said :p
lets end this topic before someone from ___'s _____ comes and starts a big arguement T.T

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
ppl says that in brawl any1 can get good but melee takes practice + skill. How so if i (total nub) managed 2 pull off some wins gainst ppl who play it all the time? And in brawl i do OK..
tl dr: sirzly am i born 2 play melee?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
If your getting ***** by other people you're building up motivation to get better.
once you have motivation gg youre on your way to get better really quick.
so basically.
play people around/over your level if you wanna get better.
Motivation = the car
Practise = key
playing us = 0-60 in a second.
LOLOL wow that was gay.
keep playing you'll do good.
but dont be a ***** and give up.

D.B

Smash Ace
Lol Toxi, MM me. You probably faced some idiots. And how come me (guy who hasnt ever played brawl for man then a couple matches and hasnt touched it in like half a year) come 2nd in a brampton tournament with rob, who has never played rob?

Brawl is fine, just not for competitive. Maybe play it a bit as a joke with like FFA and items but thats about it

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
*whipes away tear*
Ill make u proud guys i promise
^ i faced chris, wigi, and steve, only perzon i didnt beat was andys roy, and i ran away b4 facing his pichu

WIGI

Smash Champion
i would not recomend playing pple that 0-death combo you fro all 4 stocks. this is why i hate playing with blowtoes. i just have no cahnce beating him cuz he knows me. like, how I think and therfore how i play. i enjoy playing with chris steve and andy tho. cuz i have a fighting chance...kinda.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ still keep trying doesnt mater if you get 4 stocked and him with 0 percent.

i used to be a victim of getting ***** but notz anymorez.

WIGI

Smash Champion
but i was at a steg where..i couldn't do anything, but after playing a couple nights with chris and a day or 2 with everybody else ive excelled so much. just gotta work on perfecting a few techs.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
wigi u kinda divided by zero there in ur last post. Ur sig saiz u dont need techs and u post said u need 2 work on ur techs =/

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ see -_-

also to get better find your weak points and find a solution to avoid them. basically find your problem then think of ways to overcome it.

its harder for me..

I use Link >.>

im out still

ez brampton.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah but the sig is a joke. i don't use missfire as my main move anymore =p

i lost my control over it...kinda..

Desh.

Smash Lord
ppl says that in brawl any1 can get good but melee takes practice + skill. How so if i (total nub) managed 2 pull off some wins gainst ppl who play it all the time? And in brawl i do OK..
tl dr: sirzly am i born 2 play melee?
marth.
lol jk, your just smart really lol

example : you dont run into grabs and other stupid crap that will lead you to death rofl

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
i really don't understand why its so dificult to enjoy both games. i play melee a heck of alot now. i just don't understand lol
Srsly.

yeah, what stos said :p
lets end this topic before someone from ___'s _____ comes and starts a big arguement T.T
MDK's thread?

hey there lag post -_-
Ohai.

Lol Toxi, MM me. You probably faced some idiots. And how come me (guy who hasnt ever played brawl for man then a couple matches and hasnt touched it in like half a year) come 2nd in a brampton tournament with rob, who has never played rob?
Dzenan you're full of bull****. I've seen vids of you playing Rob in GTA =P.
I know you played Brawl a few times before, and you've played against good people, AND with Rob.

my roy and pichu raep gtfo brampton
My Pikachu >>> Your Roster.

GTFO.

D.B

Smash Ace
actually that isnt me! NO JK. Someone used my name or someone calls themselves D.B.

But seriously steve let me face you again I think I can win XD. Oh and no one bash melee unless you're actually good at it. Or I will immediately ask for a MM.

Geist

Smash Master
i would not recomend playing pple that 0-death combo you fro all 4 stocks. this is why i hate playing with blowtoes. i just have no cahnce beating him cuz he knows me. like, how I think and therfore how i play. i enjoy playing with chris steve and andy tho. cuz i have a fighting chance...kinda.
nevermind, i was mentioned.
Carry on.

double post because i earned it; lol at wak geting pissed at brampton again.

4Serial

Smash Lord
BREN GTFBACK HURR

and shut up steve, you only played pichu against my marth which is TERRIBLE because i never play him anymore anyways
my marth is sexier than your marth btw
and i beat your falco and fox with pichu and roy

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
actually that isnt me! NO JK. Someone used my name or someone calls themselves D.B.

But seriously steve let me face you again I think I can win XD. Oh and no one bash melee unless you're actually good at it. Or I will immediately ask for a MM.
LOL.
I am good though. =[

Wait, I don't bash melee so what am I even saying?
Melee is ownage.

BREN GTFBACK HURR

and shut up steve, you only played pichu against my marth which is TERRIBLE because i never play him anymore anyways
my marth is sexier than your marth btw
and i beat your falco and fox with pichu and roy
Lol not my Falco.

4Serial

Smash Lord
YEAH, I BEAT YOUR FALCO WITH MY ROY ON DL64 YOU LiAR

i don't remember facing your falco with my pichu, i'm pretty sure i would considering i would remember if i chaingrabbed you with pichu which i surely would have done... but i don't remember such a thing happening
i remember my kirby vs your falco though lol I DON'T EVEN HAVE A KIRBY

WIGI

Smash Champion
i came close to beating your falco with my wigi. it was like, down to one stock, same with you andy, you said i scared you when you were fox, 1 stock. im gewd now bren =]

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
i came close to beating your falco with my wigi. it was like, down to one stock, same with you andy, you said i scared you when you were fox, 1 stock. im gewd now bren =]
Lol not really "close to beating".

You were never really close to winning at all.
You just kept tie-ing up our stocks once I had already gotten you to like 100% or something.

I wouldn't say close =P.

Sangbag johns, too.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk Brampton, stick together and stop with this "im better than you" topic. Its just destroying your community.

.Marik

is a social misfit
gosh well brampton doesnt like you T.T
Jk <3
why not? =[
we're friendly.

Well, your pretty awesome, but the people I met.. were friggin arrogant a**holes. :mad:

Foster parents... wannabe gangsta's... and the like. >_>

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ dont worry, before i moved i had to deal with that too.

manz around my area think they're gangsta.

i wont lie i went solo(i was the only one in my block atm) against 5 of them. ask Eugene.

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ dont worry, before i moved i had to deal with that too.

manz around my area think they're gangsta.

i wont lie i went solo(i was the only one in my block atm) against 5 of them. ask Eugene.

Yo, I know exactly how you feel. I went up against 11 of them, stupid skater kids thinking they be bloods.. >_>

And the typical black and white gangsta kids, who aren't hard for s***.

C'Z UP MUTHAF*CKAS.

Yeah man, mad respect, still. *Props*

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
colours gtfo.

melee GTFI.

k so you main Luigi and Yoshi, oh yeah have you been to a tourney?

.Marik

is a social misfit
colours gtfo.

melee GTFI.

k so you main Luigi and Yoshi, oh yeah have you been to a tourney?

No, I haven't. But I'm d@mn good. Don't belive me people? Lemme play you then.

Remember, I lived in foster homes and stuff all my life. Lots of kids pass through those doors. Lots. So yeah, I kinda have practice...

But I'm d@mn good, I can give you that, good sir.

Top Bottom