• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Teczero8 (12:03:34 PM): Jaedong vs by.hero for OSL
Teczero8 (12:03:36 PM): semis
Teczero8 (12:03:38 PM): its HILARIOUS
broodwarmasterr (12:03:52 PM): Lmao.
Teczero8 (12:03:57 PM): it anal **** to a new level
broodwarmasterr (12:03:58 PM): Rapesuace?
broodwarmasterr (12:03:59 PM): LOL.
broodwarmasterr (12:04:04 PM): Rapepasta.
Teczero8 (12:04:06 PM): not even rapesauce
broodwarmasterr (12:04:06 PM): New level.
Teczero8 (12:04:12 PM): I dunno how to describe it
Teczero8 (12:04:14 PM): its just
broodwarmasterr (12:04:17 PM): Rapepasta with meat?
Teczero8 (12:04:18 PM): you look at by.hero
Teczero8 (12:04:21 PM): and FEEL hopeless
broodwarmasterr (12:04:25 PM): LOL.
Teczero8 (12:04:26 PM): LMFAO
Teczero8 (12:04:28 PM): you know its bad
Teczero8 (12:04:33 PM): when you aren't even playing the game
Teczero8 (12:04:35 PM): and you feel like you lost

Seriously

Cia

das kwl
i mean.. idk. it's just so boring to me now. and looking back on it, it costs waaaay too much just to be camped.

i probably would go to chill, but i don't wanna have to pay venue fee and not do anything. =/

JFox

Smash Hero
vanz, there probably wont be much bayonne smash going on til the summer begins. the only time bayonne smash seems to happen is when people aren't busy with school. For the weekend, next week is probably the only weekend of april that doesnt have a melee tourney

Cia

das kwl
yeah, but no one in bayonne really goes to tournaments anyway. that's what makes it cool.

and if any of them do go to tournament, and they had room, i'd prolly tag along. but i'm more focused on getting footage for my combo video than anything.

idk.. i just feel really lazy / uninterested in going to tournaments lately.
-------------------------

btw.. i went to see 'the international' this weekend. it was OK.. but the ending was just dumb. 2.5 stars by VaNz.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
VaNz - I don't go too tourneys because I suck/feel awkward when people watch me play. I don't know if you could tell, but when you were over grills house I wasn't playing good at all. I felt nervous as HELL, I do so well in friendlies when people don't watch me play and there is absolutely no pressure.

play me so this could change!! =]

I know I suck, but I want too get better. I can't get better playing the same person ( no offense too grill ) Grill is one hell of a player but I just don't see me beating him at all. He tells me otherwise.

C'mon guys, tourneys are gay. Come play the bayonners. =D

Cia

das kwl
i go to bayonne pretty often. so, you just have to attend. and stop being emo.. none of that ****.

as for being nervous when people watch you play?? LOL, we couldn't be more opposite. the more people that watch me, the better i do. even if they're cheering against me. i like to put on a show.

if someone throws a smashfest this saturday, i'll be there. otherwise i'm going to the movies like last weekend. (i'd prefer smash tho)

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
I'm fawking throwing one then, since I want too step up my game and get over this nervous thing.

Smashfest at my place! Woot woot

ADDRESS! 42 east 17th street 2nd floor bayonne New jersey. ( txt or call my cell if you have any questions. Or if you want too play me. Please don't prank call me, that's not cool lol =D 201 925 9856 )

Eggm are you coming this saturday? Can you come if you can? It would be nice too play spacies for a change and get ***** lol

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
My peach is awesome, that's all.

Lol seriously though, I need to know who is down to play saturday. If it is only vanz and I, I'm going too stop throwing fests.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yay! Another person wasting their time with a bad character! LOL

Soon my transformation to marth will be complete, and I will want nothing but peach players in brackets. So I say the more peach's the better.

Vanz, before you bother, we all know you **** marth. BLAH BLAH BLAH stfu :)

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
LOL @ Jfox for being a Jerk =P
peach is soo much fun too play, but I suck w/her. =/

Grill and I are playing different characters now, mostly cap/marth. But I want too play peach. I pick her against grill, I do very well vs most of his chars. But I lack skill and I get wrecked vs marth.

Okay well, I need too continue reading this drivers manual so I could get my license =]

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I like playing against Marth's. Cap can **** his face so bad; it's thoroughly enjoyable.

Plus I don't feel totally helpless being edgeguarded by him. Unless it's Jaden and he plans for me to tech his tippers > neutral a. -_-

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
LOL cpt. Broken is my main now. Dc, you wanna play today? You live like across the street from me and I haven't played you yet. LOL

Cia

das kwl
Yay! Another person wasting their time with a bad character! LOL

Soon my transformation to marth will be complete, and I will want nothing but peach players in brackets. So I say the more peach's the better.

Vanz, before you bother, we all know you **** marth. BLAH BLAH BLAH stfu :)
didn't you say somewhere before that you would only use marth and sheik in friendlies and go peach in tournament??

don't use marth. people **** marth better than they **** peach.

and yes.. when i play you. i'm going to bair the **** out of you.

JFox

Smash Hero
actually what i said was I would only play peach in tourney, and stick to marth sheik in friendlies. however, what that implies is that my marth sheik are getting experience in order for me to start using them in tourney later.

in other words, I'm trying to using peach less and less as time goes on.

Cia

das kwl
^ you is false.

marth sucks. and good luck finding people that don't know how to completely dominate sheik.

If you're not switching to fox, you really might as well stick to the characters you like. and Jfacksch likes Peech.

it's good to see that the title has 'laser' in it again

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
I live from falcons knee at 150 get AT me! LOL today was fawking funny, dc knee'd me and I went absolutely no where. Q C's do exist lol.

GG's oorah and dc.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
LOL, I'm working on that also. I need my license, since I don't enjoy walking in the rain/snow/cold lol and I think grill is getting tired of driving me home @ 12 : 30 AM lol.

So uhm, saturday smashfest? Who's coming. Besides VaNz..lol

Cia

das kwl
^ this isn't the best place to ask since most of the bayonners check the thread like.. once in a fortnight (18th century vocab son)

u'd have to make some phone calls/ texts/ IMz if you want to ask grill, scribz + jonnysilva.

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Top Bottom