• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The truth game

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I forgot to put "Is my new sig ridiculously awesome?" insted of "My new sig is ridiculously awesome", but you forgot to ask your own question.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
No. :(

Do you hate newcomers (join date Dec 2008 or Jan 2009) on SWF (or other forums)?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I didn't know you back then.. So no, I quess.. (Or if you mean when you were a newcomer to the Forum Games, then I would say that I was annoyed by some of your posts.)

Do you know anything to make coming up with questions easier?

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
ONly if your not allerjic to the stuff in it.

is Meta Jr. alerjic to the stuff in it?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Because I bumped this thread instead of recreating it, don't know if I should have, seeing as almost half the posts in this thread (including some of mine) fail horribly at following the game's rules.

What do you think? Should this thread be locked and a new one be created for this game, or should we use this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom