• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The True Hero tourney winner: OLIMAR-PROFESSOR MGW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Yeah, sadly nobody seemed interested in fox and samus, so fox was replaced with falco and samus with ness.

@shadowfirex100: how true bro

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Ok somic storm lets do this :)

Reminder: Everyone get your matches done, you have till 1/9/10!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
P.mgw won 2-0. GGs.

Sonic needs disjoints. Otherwise, he can't do anything against an Olimar who sits there and smashes up on the C-stick and nothing else, lol.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
P.mgw won 2-0. GGs.

Sonic needs disjoints. Otherwise, he can't do anything against an Olimar who sits there and smashes up on the C-stick and nothing else, lol.
lol, I baited you out with pikmin throw, and then used grab combos. Up-smash is oli's main killing smash, and i could juggle with it at low %'s. But yeah, well spaced f-air, pikmin throw, Up-smash n grab is what i needed 2 beat sonic. Your sonic is pretty good, reminds me of wes. GGS

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It's probably a good thing I got ousted out of this tournament. I've got too many tournaments I'm in that's going on, lol.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Wait, did Oni drop out of the competition or something? I don't remember fighting him....

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
if cf wins his matchup, i will bow down before him

Lol @ Pit and Marth matchup

Kirby, if you dont beat link, i will personally come to your house, and steal your wii

jk

no.. but really...

-Palad
*ADVERTISING MY TOURNEY*
hey guys if you liked this tourney, join the WOTS tourney 'Champion Challenge'.
I need all the people i can get... sooo...

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Is it ok if Kingsmash-A-Lot and I played our match on Sunday? Or does it absolutely have to be done by tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom