• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The True Hero tourney winner: OLIMAR-PROFESSOR MGW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
lol epic. Professor you have come a long way from when you first joined this site.
Thanks :) Trying 2 get better everyday(not that dedicated, every other day lol) Now all that is needed is for ike to go up the tier and for me 2 become pro(← lol :p)

sammy p

Smash Lord
i have never played Proffessor MGW before yet, but id be honored to do so sometime! :) not neccessarily today or this week or anything, but we should play sometime!

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
lol i think we were gonna battle b4 but something happened. I'd brawl you 2day if u want thougg, im mainly practicing with ike, giving olimar & snake a break.

sammy p

Smash Lord
yea PLEASE deont abuse olimar on me lol hes my personal bad match up hah and im already feeling rusty on my brawling ability(not that im that great anyways hah)

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
:facepalms you for facepalming that cat and umm... well i dunno wut else 2 write so.... yeah imah end right... now: poor cat :( lolz.

Tommorow i'll brawl you, my olimar has been worked 2 death today! although i finally managed 2 3 stock a IC so i guess that good. Well i think this thread is pretty much done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom