• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Drivers

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What the hell do you mean by "legit" anyway? "Doesn't get JV5-stocked by a LV1 CPU?"

SCOTU

Smash Hero
but guys... the CPUs learn... mine are sooo much harder than other poeples... it's not fair to say that me getting JV5'd (hey, I usually get them to four stocks w/o getting JV5'd) is the same as someone else.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
but guys... the CPUs learn... mine are sooo much harder than other poeples... it's not fair to say that me getting JV5'd (hey, I usually get them to four stocks w/o getting JV5'd) is the same as someone else.
QFT

My Marth lvl 9 comp is soooo pro.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
My low tiers like the Top Drivers =D. My Bowser, DK, G&W, Ganon, Kirby, Link, Luigi, Mario, Ness, Pika, Samus, Yoshi, and Zelda want to be in your crew =). (aka all the low tiers I play)

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
yo zhu, i got a question for you (actually others in top drivers can probably answer this too)

but how do your friendlies go against kinglit?

cuz like, after seeing both of you play, im thinking if you guys just mained the **** outta each other both of you would get a lot better, fast

but im really interested in who wins that matchup, peach falco of course (but i guess fox peach im also interested in)

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
uhh im pretty sure kinglit would agree i win most of the peach falco friendlies
and peach fox go about 50 50
well post some vids sometime

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
yea you should, and zhu i really dont think you should give up falco

you've got inherent tech skill and sweet lasers, just learn some basic combos instead of full jump dair haha

shotty some of kinglit's **** and **** him with it lol

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
yea, they're pretty good, i approved, although i think you can wait a little more on some of them

a lot of times you had the prediction but you too early

also, get di, you'll be ****

Top Bottom