• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Drivers

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
The difference between Kzhu/kinglit and the rest of their crew is astounding.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
im happy i got to play you guys. I will be better next time around too lol. let me know if there are any smashfest happening anytime soon

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
yeah soul it was real fun playing u

ohh yeah and earthadept if u wanna talk trash, have a little bit of skills to back it up
just basic principles

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
my G&W still loves you guys <3 if you guys have a smashfest sometime tell me and I might show up =). or zoo crew, since WB is really close to me. also moose I'm gonna beat you with G&W someday =D. Also moose wanna make 20 bucks and come over to my place and let me practice powershielding lasers/dairs on my sheild for a couple hours? sounds like "fun" eh?

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
although i can't host tomorrow even though I have the night off, I could probably go somewhere to smash tomorrow night * i work nights* or do something saturday if that works for you?

earthadept

Smash Lord
Cactuarz, I can host smash almost any time (I live in WB as well). When's good for you?

also, kzhu, I played terribly that match. I'm really not as bad as you think... haha

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I return on the 12th. Smashfest sometime after it.

Top drivers/Dynasty lets work something out here.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
work something out as in carpooling over to here? (where "here" refers to Ann Arbor, not where I am now, which is closer to you guys)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Actually SCOTU there are some people I want ot see in AA too, So i might drop by and have lunch with them then come smash after.

I'll let you know if/when i do that though.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
anyone good for the 16th?

edit: I guess i could just go tot GYCO ont he 16th.

Top Bottom