• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
damn, i cant make this months hobo :( ill be the best in june on my birthday tourney ;) gnes razer trela illmatic dojo and denti will fall to me and i will be pit #1 and tx #1. deal with it

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
Please learn how to read because I certainly did not say Fuujin is better than those two players.

If we count inactives then the list should be something like...

1) Riot
2) ven
3) Ed
4) Fuujin
5) Mocha/AlanHaTe

Personally, I think DarkM should be 3rd but he's really inactive. Zelda mains really deserve priority on the Zelda list doncha think?

Too bad Fuujin is apparently banned from viewing this thread, lol.
who's innactive? I thought we were all active... the fact that we in Mexico or at least close to me don't have as many tournaments as you have on US doesn't exactly mean inactivity ^^

and btw I have no problem on including Vinnie in there, he just did something none of us has done(afaik), and that's pretty impressive.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why is Fuujin even considered for Zelda? I've seen his last couple of tourney results and he never beat any decent player and lost to some no-names too. And before that he had no accomplishments ... who did he bribe to get ranked as high as 2nd?

1. Riot
2. Ven / Vinnie
3. Ven / Vinnie
4. Ed
5. Mocha / Bizkit

:059:

Cassio

Smash Master
Ven apparently 2 stocked X the other day. Along with his win on Z he only needs to secure a win on Y before his transformation is complete.

But yeah, Vens definitely up there.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
Why is Fuujin even considered for Zelda? I've seen his last couple of tourney results and he never beat any decent player and lost to some no-names too. And before that he had no accomplishments ... who did he bribe to get ranked as high as 2nd?

1. Riot
2. Ven / Vinnie
3. Ven / Vinnie
4. Ed
5. Mocha / Bizkit

:059:
Bizkit plays with Zelda?! :o

that I didn't know

twinx

Smash Cadet
ven has beaten rich brown,beat Z,beat X,took a game off mike haze's marth in a MM(mike switched to mk),made it to 2nd round pools at genesis(im pretty sure he would have made it to bracket,if he didnt get such a hard pool),and he has other wins im sure. i just cant think of any off the top of my head.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ven apparently 2 stocked X the other day. Along with his win on Z he only needs to secure a win on Y before his transformation is complete.

But yeah, Vens definitely up there.
While he did 2 stock X, he then proceeded to get beat the next two games, one of which he was 3 stocked.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
People lose to a character all I do is Bair on shield? Damnz. I've 2-3 stocked Ven on Wi-Fi so much loool.

Maybe someday people will learn matchups.

:018:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
After watching the videos while setting them up for upload, I'd like to mention ven was 2-stocked on game 3, not 3-stocked. Game 2 was ridiculously close, though.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
People lose to a character all I do is Bair on shield? Damnz. I've 2-3 stocked Ven on Wi-Fi so much loool.

Maybe someday people will learn matchups.
lol, my thoughts exactly
MU experience seems to really hurt some top level players

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

vato_break

Smash Master
I would go lower.

top 7 MK
top 5 Top/High
top 3 Mid/borderline
top 2 Low

Gotta be honest most of the people below that are most of the time not a tournament threat with said character for money placers, and it will clear ot most of the inactive players, or people that just play the character "sometimes".

In all honesty if you want to start watching videos of top players using these characters are you honestly gonna start typing in youtube for esams DK, tearbears fox, john#s or that guys mario? No LMAO.
i agree with this post.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
^This

Even as a midtier main I really like this idea as it will finally make people have to fight for a spot as opposed to just getting slapped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom