• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The temp. Israeli thread

Vall3y

Smash Lord
yes! theres smash in israel!
anyone coming to israel this summer should deffinetlaly post here!

soap

Smash Hero
halo chevre, my hebrew is mad rusty, but will come back to me

i will be there in august and will try to make time to meet you guys

I am accepting money matches, 4 shekel best of 3

you guys dont play PAL do you? that would really suck, i would have to change my main

Vall3y

Smash Lord
no, luckily we play NTSC. :p
hmm... what charactars do you play by the way?
probably falco according to the concern of pal, lol

soap

Smash Hero
you guys already have a tourney schedule set up, or do you just kinda play it by ear whenever peoples schedules free up, id just like to know before i leave cuz i wont have access to internet for a bit and wont have a cell. ill prolly just get a calling card over there and call one of you guys if you could PM me your numbers
and ill prolly catch a bus out to tel aviv from wherever i am, probably gonna spend a good bit of time at my cousins and grandparents house in Moshav Tirosh, although i have lots of family all up and down the country.

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
Actually , we have 4 tournies for the summer and the biggest one will be -- at my house ( : P ) on the second of august. I live really close to Tel-Aviv ( 10-20 mins , depends where you live..) .
Anyway, I will PM you my cellphone and you can call whenever you want to.
I hope that the date is fine with you because we can't really change it .

Can you read hebrew?, if you can't , I will just PM you the tour info in a PM.

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
Well then,
just visit smash.vgames.co.il for more info about our community.

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
shalom my fellow chosen people, i am so happy to find out there is a isreali shmash thread. i too will be reuturning to the holy land this summer. im coming auguast first. baruch hashem i'll see u guys there

soap

Smash Hero
lol, thats my sister ^ she is coming too

also i lied, i apparantly cannot read as well as i thought, and having trouble navigating the site, i guess i speak better than i read (its rough without nikudos) anyway just PM me

I.T.P

Smash Ace
i can't believe i only now saw this thread, i suck.
i'm the manager of the vgames(and israeli actually) smash community, nice to meet y'all and i'll be glad to see soap and his sister on the tourney on the 2nd of august. talk to fizz and vall3y for details.

soap

Smash Hero
havent had internet for a while we got in on friday morning and have been so busy going everywhere, the dead sea, ein gedi, and just finished with the bar mitzvah, hopefully things will slow down, and hopefully we will have time to meet you guys. ill give you a call valley

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
shalom chevre of the israeli smash community. its me, soaps little sister.
anyways here somes shoutouts:
vall3y : charah tov. charah tov. your captain falcon is a mad homosexual beast. keep up the good work.
fizz: your samus is godly, my bro is godlier
kras: you took us to the wrong bus station dafook. jk charah tov
nadav: thanks for the ride buddy. too bad we couldn't hang out again later

well thats it. now its ur guys turn to come to the superior land of america. barach hashem awaiting ur arrival. happy passsover haappy chanukah
shalom aleychem

soap

Smash Hero
I had a great time playing with all of you, sux about the army and some kids not able to make it, maybe next time. my brother just joined the army with gharin tzabar so im sure ill come to visit again in a year or so.

We should of recorded some of our matches, that would've been awesome. ill see if i can get some watty vids up for fiz, he is much smoother than hugs.

overall, i was really impressed at the skill level for such a small community, You guys wud improve tenfold if you had another crowd that you played with. i got much better when i started traveling to out of state tournies, but i understand your dilema in israel. Visiting the European scene would be an awesome experience, and a really fun vacation for you guys. i could tell you guys dont have any solid sheik experience, kept running into basic needle setups and such. im pretty sure sheik is really popular in europe, double sheik seems to be a common team over there, even though its a horrible team in america. anyway, good **** to Vall3y, Fiz, and Kras, and Nadav for making it out.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
i resent being called a kid, i'm 21 ****it! anyway i'm sorry i couldn't make it. and that you didn't have time to make it to more meetings. i'm also sorry you came at a dying time for the community, where we couldn't even get a proper tourney on. but i hope i'll have a chance to meet you some time, in or out of israel.

peace out, Leeor

Vall3y

Smash Lord
w00t my thread lives
lol I was more defending myself than trashtalking
really dislike their attitude, but i belive it all started because they thought im a ken-fanboy azen-hating west-coaster :ohwell:

Vall3y

Smash Lord

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
That's pretty harsh , I don't want to be cocky or something but I won most of our matches, and most of the time you whined about how Samus is too strong. you did four stock me though, but it doesn't say much. :)

artarian

Smash Journeyman
im surprised to see an israeli thread to be honest. i was born in israel, visit all the time, wish i knew people played smash all the times ive been back to visit, haha. anyway, i should be going back sometime this summer, ill update more later when i get more info

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
cool! can you speak hebrew ;)?
if you can, please visit smash.vgames.co.il

Vall3y

Smash Lord
lol its amazing how many israeli smash players that live in america dont know about the community in israel
good thing we have this thread

soap

Smash Hero
ya, first time i saw your name on the boards and location said "israel" i thought it was a joke

im trying to study abroad in israel next fall, hope that works out

Top Bottom