• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Ballistics you need to come up and play some melee with me. Everyone up here says you're really good! Right now its just me, steve, and sometimes kyle. Weak scene up here man.

Zone

Smash Champion
Ballistics you need to come up and play some melee with me. Everyone up here says you're really good! Right now its just me, steve, and sometimes kyle. Weak scene up here man.
IF you're in tally man. I'm only 2 hours away lol

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I probably won't be able to smash at all this week. I've got tests on wednesday and thursday, labs on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, and I'm leaving friday afternoon and spending all weekend in West Palm Beach. So...I'll smash more next week!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Tally Tourney scene returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct *****Z!!!

Yo Toobz!!!

U gotta get past Me, DBS, Pinkdude, Zach da IC'z, Steve n Ivan 1st ;-)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Gotta Get Past Me 2nd

Capt Falcon Up In Dis

And Dat Wario Im Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Wow! The melee players come out of the woodwork. October sounds like a plan!

After my Chemistry review tonight, anyone want to meet up at the SLC? Around 8-8:30pm?
Hit me up if you want to play melee 407 947 9497.

"I want to be
The very best...."

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
IDK wtf they talking about Kyle quitting. I'm playing with him tomorrow. I'll stop by the SLC and chill out for a bit if people are there, but if not I'll just go home and do some studying. If anyone is going call me up.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Puma, come 2 da SLC after 5pm 2 play!!! U can bring ur Wii 2 play brawl or just a copy of melee for that!!!

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I know :p. Toobz is gonna make me good at fox dittos, cuz he makes my running fullhop nairs suck so I have to learn the rest of him. He ***** almost every one of my running fullhop nairs lol

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
LOL I used to do the exact same thing against my friend down in orlando. He punished me every time I did full hop nair. Now you learned the lesson! :laugh:

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Wooord, I look forward to playing you. You, me, Steve and Kyle should all play. Maybe some doubles too.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Hey my little brother is going to be up this way tomorrow evening. He plays a really good samus. If anyone wants to play melee at the SLC tomorrow evening, let me know. It would be cool to get a few people over there to play with.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
(850)644-4455

Thats the number to the SLC front desk if U ever wanna call em and see if we can play brawl/melee B4 U come.

Normally we can't play until after 5pm tho

Who'z down 4 smashin 2morrow from 5-9 @ da SLC???? (Maybe 10 or 12 depending on how I'm feeling

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Awal if you want to play some melee with me my little brother and steve, then you should come to the slc tonight.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
SLC 2nite @ 5pm, sum1 bring a Wii n Brawl. Sum1 else bring a copy of Melee n a memory card!!! We will Smash!!!!!!

Top Bottom